Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) 19:08 - Mar 13 with 1719 viewsitfcjoe

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:09 - Mar 13 with 1701 viewspeterleeblue

It does seem rather strange!
Lets hope we can pull a win out the bag!
That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:09 - Mar 13 with 1699 viewswkj

Don't be so daft, we wont know that unless he brings sears off for Webster

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 13 with 1614 viewsVaughan8

Anyone know what our record is for home games without a goal?

Seems a strange team selection. I hope this isn't a "throw loads of different players in the team and then say they aren't good enough" routine.

To be fair, someone like Waghorn has played a lot of games, but I would then have thought our other goal threat (Garner) would be playing?

We shall wait and see.
That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:21 - Mar 13 with 1556 viewsIllinoisblue

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 13 by Vaughan8

Anyone know what our record is for home games without a goal?

Seems a strange team selection. I hope this isn't a "throw loads of different players in the team and then say they aren't good enough" routine.

To be fair, someone like Waghorn has played a lot of games, but I would then have thought our other goal threat (Garner) would be playing?

We shall wait and see.

played a lot of games? That's their job. And not as if we have cup runs to worry about.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:22 - Mar 13 with 1549 viewsjas0999

Looking forward to this one. Law of averages suggests goals and a win.
That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 1493 viewsHerbivore

Nydam, Ward and Celina all in the side - he's giving the fans what they want.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 1490 viewsunstableblue

If Hyam, Ward and Sears can have a good game I have a funny we might do OK.

Surely the passing forward might be encouraged with ward and Celina in team.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:35 - Mar 13 with 1422 viewsNo9

I guess it does smack of "give the moaners what they want "

Although the midfield could speed up & give the front runners a ball or two????
Login to get fewer ads

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:40 - Mar 13 with 1401 viewsfloridaboy

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:26 - Mar 13 by unstableblue

If Hyam, Ward and Sears can have a good game I have a funny we might do OK.

Surely the passing forward might be encouraged with ward and Celina in team.

Garner not involved as wife due to have baby. Drinan replaces him on the bench
That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 13 with 1383 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

As much as I love Freddie’s hard work and endless running, has McCarthy ruined him or is he just an average player?

In his first 44 games he scored 15 goals, since then tonight will be his 100th appearance with just 7 goals in that time.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 1350 viewsBlueBadger

That’s team reads like a resignation note (n/t) on 19:42 - Mar 13 by BullardsMagicMullet

As much as I love Freddie’s hard work and endless running, has McCarthy ruined him or is he just an average player?

In his first 44 games he scored 15 goals, since then tonight will be his 100th appearance with just 7 goals in that time.

For my money, he's Mick's Kevin Lisbie. Signed in the throes of a purple patch that he's never managed previously or since. He'a decent League One player and I like the lad for his porfessionalism and workrate, but I don't he's good enough for this level, ultimately.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 19:59]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024