Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jaap Stam 10:52 - Mar 21 with 5759 viewsThijssens_Tash

Sacked, 1 win in 19
Jaap Stam on 12:53 - Mar 21 with 634 viewsdavblue

Jaap Stam on 11:55 - Mar 21 by itfcjoe

I have genuinely heard that from someone relatively connected but I just don't see it personally.

it's passing for passing sake for me with Stam. As Pep says in his book it's 'bullsh1t'

The core principles are there, needs a tweak to have more penetration.
Jaap Stam on 12:53 - Mar 21 with 634 viewsGodBlue

Jaap Stam on 12:50 - Mar 21 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Not sure where this McCarhty track record of avoiding relegation from tricky situations has come from. He has been parachuted into such a role once as far as I can tell - with Ipswich

Fair point, to be fair I didn't say it was a particularly long track record.

Poll: After 778 days, what’s improved since Paul Lambert arrived?

Jaap Stam on 12:54 - Mar 21 with 634 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Jaap Stam on 12:44 - Mar 21 by GodBlue

My first thought was that it would be a great fit for all parties.

Mick gets some job security, Reading get a manager that's got a track record of avoiding relegation from seemingly tricky situations and Ipswich get a clean break before season ticket renewals.

Can't see many other high profile managers stepping into a relegation battle at this point in the season.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's on their shortlist at all and I imagine they would want it resolved ASAP, if they haven't already got someone lined up.

No chance, has said many times his here until the of the season and will have his choice of clubs in the summer rather than risk a blotch on his copybook by taking on the reading job right now.
Jaap Stam on 12:56 - Mar 21 with 624 viewsKieran_Knows

Jaap Stam on 12:53 - Mar 21 by davblue

it's passing for passing sake for me with Stam. As Pep says in his book it's 'bullsh1t'

The core principles are there, needs a tweak to have more penetration.

The thing with the way Reading played at PR earlier in the season, is that when they're winning playing that way, it looks great. However, when you lose playing that way, it looks painfully boring.

I honestly think I was more bored watching their 2 centre halves play the ball to each other for the majority of the match more than what I've seen from Town these past 2 years.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024