Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one 21:41 - Mar 21 with 2302 viewsBloomBlue

Our most important public sector workers are those in the forces it's about time those in the army, navy and air force got a payrise.
Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 21:53 - Mar 21 with 2280 viewsfloridaboy

Stand by for the rest of those in the public sector banging the drum for the same rise!!
Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 22:02 - Mar 21 with 2267 viewsslump

A few questions...

Why are they the most important?
What percentage do you propose?
How much will that cost? (roughly) and
Where do you propose that the money for this comes from?

UTT

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 22:08 - Mar 21 with 2258 viewsJakeITFC

I’d like to see your workings on how they are the most important public sector workers.
Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 22:13 - Mar 21 with 2248 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

More important than the surgeons in the NHS performing life saving surgery? I think not

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 22:16 - Mar 21 with 2234 viewsslump

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 22:13 - Mar 21 by The_Romford_Blue

More important than the surgeons in the NHS performing life saving surgery? I think not

Ah, but would they save your bacon? Or even your pastissada?

UTT

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 22:19 - Mar 21 with 2229 viewsSpruceMoose

Decent attempt, but slightly too obvious to result in a ten page troll thread. 4/10.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 23:22 - Mar 21 with 2172 viewsfactual_blue

They should be privatised.

That's why MI6 works so well.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 23:39 - Mar 21 with 2149 viewsJ2BLUE

Well now we're giving the blue passport contract to a Dutch firm, perhaps we'll have some more money to play with.

I'm sure the armed forces do deserve a pay rise but the country is broke.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 01:23 - Mar 22 with 2100 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Killer robots, that’s what we need
Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 06:31 - Mar 22 with 2057 viewsSwansea_Blue

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 23:39 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Well now we're giving the blue passport contract to a Dutch firm, perhaps we'll have some more money to play with.

Is it heck. Plenty of money around, but it's just being siphoned off by an exclusive group that the government will protect at all costs (often because they're part of it). Tin hat on!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 08:24 - Mar 22 with 1996 viewsBlueBadger

Point of order: it's NOT a pay rise. It's a 'just-about-in-line-with-inflation' in year one one then a 'not-quite-so-much-of-a-real-terms-drop' in years two and three.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 08:41 - Mar 22 with 1972 viewsfactual_blue

Now that NHS workers are getting a payrise I hope our forces also get one on 23:39 - Mar 21 by J2BLUE

Shoddy thinking. Lose a mark.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024