Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To clarify 22:41 - Apr 8 with 4983 viewstextbackup

When MM says some thing against the fans we see on here some referring to the offended fans as snowflakes,
Now those same people are questioning whether to go to games because a few people said a few naughty words at a game.
Are they now snowflakes themselves?
Can’t keep up with you guys

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

To clarify on 22:42 - Apr 8 with 4611 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Clear as mud.

Don’t give up the day job.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

To clarify on 22:49 - Apr 8 with 4565 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

When Mick starts singing ‘I only hate the fans and Norwich’, I’ll have a rethink.

When Mick repeatedly refers to the fans as ‘c***s’, I’ll have a rethink.

When Mick accuses one of our fans of being someone who ‘touches kids’, I’ll have a rethink.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

To clarify on 22:51 - Apr 8 with 4553 viewsWarhurst

In some cases though it was more than just naughty words, physical violence being threatened. If you bring your kids to games I can see why you wouldn't want to bring them into a similar atmosphere again.
To clarify on 22:52 - Apr 8 with 4534 viewstextbackup

To clarify on 22:49 - Apr 8 by The_Romford_Blue

When Mick starts singing ‘I only hate the fans and Norwich’, I’ll have a rethink.

When Mick repeatedly refers to the fans as ‘c***s’, I’ll have a rethink.

When Mick accuses one of our fans of being someone who ‘touches kids’, I’ll have a rethink.

Sticks and stones and all that...
However, where did the touching kids thing come from?! Random as that

To clarify on 23:00 - Apr 8 with 4499 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

When you allow yourself to get into the state that you are so angry at your clubs manager that you feel the need to become abusive and aggressive, that’s the time to take a step back and reassess life.

What makes someone shout abuse at a stranger?

Why is life so empty that you would want to shout abuse at a stranger?

Would that person feel proud if their wife and kids saw them acting in such a way?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

To clarify on 23:05 - Apr 8 with 4451 viewstextbackup

To clarify on 23:00 - Apr 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

When you allow yourself to get into the state that you are so angry at your clubs manager that you feel the need to become abusive and aggressive, that’s the time to take a step back and reassess life.

What makes someone shout abuse at a stranger?

Why is life so empty that you would want to shout abuse at a stranger?

Would that person feel proud if their wife and kids saw them acting in such a way?

Prob best if you put those questions to the kids that got a bit excited yesterday.
It’s football isn’t it, I dare say a few angry words are nothing compared to the 70’s and 80’s football, and I assume many on here survived that era.

To clarify on 23:12 - Apr 8 with 4392 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To clarify on 23:05 - Apr 8 by textbackup

Prob best if you put those questions to the kids that got a bit excited yesterday.
It’s football isn’t it, I dare say a few angry words are nothing compared to the 70’s and 80’s football, and I assume many on here survived that era.

It’s not football at all.

It’s a few sad losers with no self respect, who probably attach their behaviour to football as they have nothing else.

To clarify on 23:17 - Apr 8 with 4362 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

To clarify on 22:52 - Apr 8 by textbackup

Sticks and stones and all that...
However, where did the touching kids thing come from?! Random as that

Benters - Today is a classic example of why I said more dickheads go to.. by The_Romford_Blue 7 Apr 2018 17:20
..the London games.

Group of about 10/15 behind the goal spent the entire game making MickOut/Micks a c***/F*** off mick chants

‘We only hate Mick and Norwich’ was a popular one. Even tried a rendition of ‘Mick McCarthy, he’s touching your kiids’ ffs

Dickheads is the wrong word. C**ts is a better description. As much as his football isn’t great, there’s no way he deserved that.

Any positive chant was attempted to be oversung by the MickOut group. ‘Ipswich til I die’ becoming ‘MickOut til I die’ was one example.

I’ll do a match description later. A sad end to my Away days of the Mick Era as the genuine hatred of Mick was quite sad to listen to.

An utter disgrace.

Login to get fewer ads

To clarify on 23:19 - Apr 8 with 4351 viewstextbackup

To clarify on 23:12 - Apr 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

It’s not football at all.

It’s a few sad losers with no self respect, who probably attach their behaviour to football as they have nothing else.

I mean it’s football as in every club in every country will have these behaviours from time to time.we aren’t the only ones, they just stick out more with ITFC as you look at our normal notbit away following and the two groups couldn’t be more further apart if they tried

To clarify on 23:21 - Apr 8 with 4343 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To clarify on 23:19 - Apr 8 by textbackup

I mean it’s football as in every club in every country will have these behaviours from time to time.we aren’t the only ones, they just stick out more with ITFC as you look at our normal notbit away following and the two groups couldn’t be more further apart if they tried

All the more reason to discourage them.

I tend to feel sorry for those guys when I see them getting so worked up, quite a sad sight really.

To clarify on 23:23 - Apr 8 with 4341 viewstextbackup

To clarify on 23:21 - Apr 8 by Marshalls_Mullet

All the more reason to discourage them.

I tend to feel sorry for those guys when I see them getting so worked up, quite a sad sight really.

Because they mixed up passion with beer and get in a muddle? They’re young, I’m pretty sure they won’t behaviour like that forever

To clarify on 23:25 - Apr 8 with 4339 viewsLord_Lucan

To clarify on 23:05 - Apr 8 by textbackup

I obviously wasn't there yesterday Texters but ABB told me that it was a bit over the top.

I was there in the 70's and 80's and yes it was different then, sporadic violence and all sorts but the players and or manager were never abused like what I am led to believe they have been of late***

***This is second hand info as I haven't myself witnessed current shenanigans.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

To clarify on 23:27 - Apr 8 with 4329 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

To clarify on 23:23 - Apr 8 by textbackup

Because they mixed up passion with beer and get in a muddle? They’re young, I’m pretty sure they won’t behaviour like that forever

Other than one of them, those behind me with the ‘he’s touching your kids’ chant, were all between 23-30
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 13:29]

To clarify on 23:28 - Apr 8 with 4321 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hopefully they’ll grow out of it.

If they don’t, it will probably lead to a fairly negative existence.

To clarify on 23:30 - Apr 8 with 4307 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To clarify on 23:27 - Apr 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Other than one of them, those behind me with the ‘he’s touching your kids’ chant, were all between 23-30

Very sad. Should know better.

As I say, I feel sorry for them really. Embarrassing behaviour. Their own families would be ashamed of them.

What would make someone dream up that chant? They must be a very disturbed individual.

To clarify on 23:40 - Apr 8 with 4238 viewsBrixtonBlue

The ones near me were in their mid-forties.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

To clarify on 23:48 - Apr 8 with 4213 viewstextbackup

To clarify on 23:25 - Apr 8 by Lord_Lucan

I obviously wasn't there yesterday Texters but ABB told me that it was a bit over the top.

I was there in the 70's and 80's and yes it was different then, sporadic violence and all sorts but the players and or manager were never abused like what I am led to believe they have been of late***

***This is second hand info as I haven't myself witnessed current shenanigans.

I said on here the other day the MM stuff would carry on even tho he’s said he’s off, and unbelievably so many seemed shocked I could suggest that. Knew Brentford would have that sort of atmosphere, and the boys at Liv St early doors was solid proof it would only get worse.

To clarify on 00:42 - Apr 9 with 4102 viewspointofblue

To clarify on 23:48 - Apr 8 by textbackup

I said on here the other day the MM stuff would carry on even tho he’s said he’s off, and unbelievably so many seemed shocked I could suggest that. Knew Brentford would have that sort of atmosphere, and the boys at Liv St early doors was solid proof it would only get worse.

I know I'm bound to get down arrowed for this but Mick really hasn't helped himself with any of this - I don't mean in terms of calling the offending 'followers' numbskulls of telling them to Foxtrot Oscar but his bullish attitude towards our style of football is what laid the foundations towards this crossroads of purgatory.

If he turned round early doors and simply said "yes the football isn't great, I admit that, but we are working on it. It's going to be slow progress and heavy going but I do want us to be play on the floor and be more entertaining" then I think most fans would have accepted it and supported the journey, as long as there were incremental signs of improvement. However he basically turned around and said playing the percentages and being defensive were the only ways we could win so we'd have to accept it and people just became bored of that with no hope of change. Tie it in with Evans' non sensical decision making towards season ticket prices last summer and the die was cast for a troublesome season between the club and the support as early as this time last year.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

To clarify on 04:44 - Apr 9 with 3985 viewsimsureazzure

To clarify on 23:27 - Apr 8 by The_Romford_Blue

You may wish to change 'we're' Rommer's.
To clarify on 05:25 - Apr 9 with 3952 viewsBenters2

Another London game another upsetting experience for some of our fans.

Ive seen it mentioned that those that sung the nasty songs should be banned,im not sure if that will ever happen.

I know one thing,i certainly wouldnt stop going becuase a few pissed up people were playing up.

It has done one thing though,its hidden yet another piss poor boring performance by Mick Mac and his team,will town win any of Mick Macs final games?

edit; 1 game won in 7 games,4 goals scored in 7 games,9 goals against in 7 games.It really isnt good,still they say the person to replace Mick Mac is Mick Mac!.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 5:49]
To clarify on 11:29 - Apr 9 with 3679 viewscoolcat

I saw about 11 men after the match the majority of whom were middle aged & very drunk with maybe a couple of men in their early 20s. I recognised some of the middle aged men from the away match to Brentford in Aug 2016 who gave players grief then. On Saturday Police had to step in a few times. They were nasty and confrontational to players, fans, even police. Have to say a few were sailing close to the wind at times and lucky not to get arrested.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 11:39]
To clarify on 12:09 - Apr 9 with 3585 viewsBenters2

To clarify on 11:29 - Apr 9 by coolcat

I saw about 11 men after the match the majority of whom were middle aged & very drunk with maybe a couple of men in their early 20s. I recognised some of the middle aged men from the away match to Brentford in Aug 2016 who gave players grief then. On Saturday Police had to step in a few times. They were nasty and confrontational to players, fans, even police. Have to say a few were sailing close to the wind at times and lucky not to get arrested.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2018 11:39]

*Men on the lash in London on away day shocker*
To clarify on 12:22 - Apr 9 with 3558 viewsbluelou

To clarify on 12:09 - Apr 9 by Benters2

I think most on here are more than capable of going on the lash for a day, even in the Sun, without behaving like that. Even you, I suspect.

Poll: What will have the greatest positive impact on attendances next season?

To clarify on 13:07 - Apr 9 with 3494 viewslongtimefan

To clarify on 12:22 - Apr 9 by bluelou

I think most on here are more than capable of going on the lash for a day, even in the Sun, without behaving like that. Even you, I suspect.

Given his admission he joined in at Norwich I wouldn’t put money on it
To clarify on 13:17 - Apr 9 with 3448 viewsSuperfrans

To clarify on 12:09 - Apr 9 by Benters2

" lary blokes can't hold their drink shocker "

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024