Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cotter 18:48 - Apr 21 with 3378 viewsyocal_lad

Anyone know why he was dropped from the squad today?
Seems strange was fantastic on his debut and not played since...?
Got to better then some of that back line up today surely!
Cotter on 18:54 - Apr 21 with 3340 viewsTractorCam

Hopefully plays next 2 games now Ward is suspended, but feel like he'll change formation

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Cotter on 18:57 - Apr 21 with 3312 viewshomer_123

Cotter is more of a RM than a RB.

Think, as the other poster says, we will see a change in formation.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Cotter on 19:01 - Apr 21 with 3290 viewshadleighboyblue

Cotter on 18:54 - Apr 21 by TractorCam

Hopefully plays next 2 games now Ward is suspended, but feel like he'll change formation

Both Spence and Ward , plus Kenlock were poor today , Spence has been poor for weeks , Cotter looked very good .

It was always going to be a tough match today , but surprised he wasn't at least on the bench .
Cotter on 19:03 - Apr 21 with 3271 viewsIllinoisblue

Not that it matters but Mick would have been slaughtered for leaving him out the last two games

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cotter on 19:05 - Apr 21 with 3255 viewshomer_123

Cotter on 19:01 - Apr 21 by hadleighboyblue

Both Spence and Ward , plus Kenlock were poor today , Spence has been poor for weeks , Cotter looked very good .

It was always going to be a tough match today , but surprised he wasn't at least on the bench .

Spence infuriates me. At fault for the goal, Grabban won that battle way to easily for example. But the run and pass in the second half was excellent.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Cotter on 20:55 - Apr 21 with 3042 viewschristiand

Cotter on 19:05 - Apr 21 by homer_123

Spence infuriates me. At fault for the goal, Grabban won that battle way to easily for example. But the run and pass in the second half was excellent.

Spence did make some really good forward runs with ball during the game and looked decent coming forward from the back and very composed. He just seems to have so many deficiencies that get exposed defensively that for all his good work it is soon forgotten. Grabben just out muscled him for the goal, but to be honest he gave all three central defenders a torrid afternoon and they struggled with him for the majority of the match.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Cotter on 21:04 - Apr 21 with 2998 viewstrueblue1970

Cotter on 19:03 - Apr 21 by Illinoisblue

Not that it matters but Mick would have been slaughtered for leaving him out the last two games

if it doesn't matter why mention it

Move on
Cotter on 21:10 - Apr 21 with 2951 viewsElderGrizzly

Cotter on 19:01 - Apr 21 by hadleighboyblue

Kenlock got b*llocked more than once by Klug and Nash for jogging back after losing the ball. The joys of being close to the bench!
Login to get fewer ads

Cotter on 11:24 - Apr 23 with 2675 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

He's injured. He's been on treatment table with a badly swollen knee for most of the last week or so at training. Not been outside running or with the group.
Cotter on 11:28 - Apr 23 with 2644 viewsCurrie10

Cotter on 21:10 - Apr 21 by ElderGrizzly

Kenlock got b*llocked more than once by Klug and Nash for jogging back after losing the ball. The joys of being close to the bench!

I don't personally feel Kenlock is good enough to warrant a place going forward from what I've seen of him over time.

He's clearly got a future in the game, and well done academy for producing a professional footballer - just not convinced he's this level.
Cotter on 11:33 - Apr 23 with 2626 viewsflimflam

Cotter on 18:57 - Apr 21 by homer_123

Cotter is more of a RM than a RB.

Think, as the other poster says, we will see a change in formation.

Nope he is more of a center half than right back and thats from Cotter himself.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Cotter on 11:36 - Apr 23 with 2610 viewsHerbivore

Cotter on 11:33 - Apr 23 by flimflam

Nope he is more of a center half than right back and thats from Cotter himself.

I was going to say that long term he's viewed as a CB potentially. He's definitely not a midfield player.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Cotter on 11:47 - Apr 23 with 2580 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

The cynic in me thought that Klug didn't want to play one of the recruited youngsters that had been at the club 5 minutes ahead of the young players that he has been working with for the past decade.

Though, that is clearly nonsense and expect once Cotter is fit he'll be in the squad again, hopefully this weekend given another player is now unavailable.
Cotter on 12:58 - Apr 23 with 2451 viewsitfcjoe

Cotter on 11:28 - Apr 23 by Currie10

I don't personally feel Kenlock is good enough to warrant a place going forward from what I've seen of him over time.

He's clearly got a future in the game, and well done academy for producing a professional footballer - just not convinced he's this level.

I had someone try and tell me the other day that 99% of ITFC fans can clearly see that Kenlock is better than Knudsen....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Cotter on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 2321 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Cotter on 12:58 - Apr 23 by itfcjoe

I had someone try and tell me the other day that 99% of ITFC fans can clearly see that Kenlock is better than Knudsen....

If Knudsen was an academy graduate and Kenlock had been signed from Esjbrekjgsdp wherever, they'd be saying Jonas is the better player. Home grown bias, blue-tinted glasses. Knudsen is the better player for sure.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024