Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? 16:19 - Jun 7 with 2583 viewsgiant_stow

Too late to walk away with no border apparatus in place or any of the other stuff we'd need, so we have to do a deal, no?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:36 - Jun 7 with 2538 viewsfactual_blue

balls

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:36 - Jun 7 with 2536 viewsbrazil1982

Too late for what? What other "stuff"? Sorry, I don't understand the question.
Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:37 - Jun 7 with 2534 viewsSpruceMoose

Get behind your country, maggot!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:39 - Jun 7 with 2530 viewshomer_123

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:36 - Jun 7 by factual_blue

balls

You need the World Cup thread Facters, you senile old git.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:48 - Jun 7 with 2518 viewsgiant_stow

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:36 - Jun 7 by brazil1982

Too late for what? What other "stuff"? Sorry, I don't understand the question.

Too late to build up all the apparatus that we'd need in the event of no deal at all / us walking away and falling back on wto rules....

Edit: realise that's still vague: border posts and facilities, new laws, new agencies, a solution to Ireland....
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 17:03]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:52 - Jun 7 with 2509 viewschicoazul

hahahah it's all so screwed. The EU have us totally over a barrel. A big part of why I voted Remain was because I has no confidence at all in our being able to negotiate a decent deal, it sucks being right about everything.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:53 - Jun 7 with 2513 viewsmeekreech

We are in the happy position that we do not have to do a deal! We are able to survive and prosper without having to rely on trading with the EU as we sell less to them than the rest of the world ! They need to be able to sell in this country as we are the dumping ground for Europe and without our finance and defence they will be struggling !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:55 - Jun 7 with 2505 viewschicoazul

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:53 - Jun 7 by meekreech

We are in the happy position that we do not have to do a deal! We are able to survive and prosper without having to rely on trading with the EU as we sell less to them than the rest of the world ! They need to be able to sell in this country as we are the dumping ground for Europe and without our finance and defence they will be struggling !

Yeah can really see Germany France and Holland struggling on both those points without us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Login to get fewer ads

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:56 - Jun 7 with 2503 viewsNo9

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:53 - Jun 7 by meekreech

"We are able to survive and prosper without having to rely on trading with the EU"

Please disclose how as we need the EU to keep supplying us with the needs to carry on business?
Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:00 - Jun 7 with 2500 viewsgiant_stow

But we've already promised our 'unconditional' defence support (despite them fcking us over on this satellite malarkey) and they'll happily nick our finance jobs if they can find a way.

As Chico says, they've got us. In fact, they had us the moment we signed article 50 - our one and only trump card flushed straight down the sh1tter.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 17:01]

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:16 - Jun 7 with 2471 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:21 - Jun 7 with 2463 viewsNo9

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:00 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

But we've already promised our 'unconditional' defence support (despite them fcking us over on this satellite malarkey) and they'll happily nick our finance jobs if they can find a way.

As Chico says, they've got us. In fact, they had us the moment we signed article 50 - our one and only trump card flushed straight down the sh1tter.

You could call it the Lib-Dems biggest failure although..........
Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:24 - Jun 7 with 2456 viewsgiant_stow

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:21 - Jun 7 by No9

You could call it the Lib-Dems biggest failure although..........

How so mr?

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:29 - Jun 7 with 2444 viewsNo9

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:24 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

How so mr?

They were in coalition and did nothing to stop Cameron-

I did however add - although.........
Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:39 - Jun 7 with 2427 viewschicoazul

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:29 - Jun 7 by No9

They were in coalition and did nothing to stop Cameron-

I did however add - although.........

The referendum was in the 2015 manifesto and the Tories won that election outright. Why would that be the LDs fault? Their vote deserted them after 5 years in government.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 17:39]

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:44 - Jun 7 with 2406 viewsnoggin

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 16:48 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

Too late to build up all the apparatus that we'd need in the event of no deal at all / us walking away and falling back on wto rules....

Edit: realise that's still vague: border posts and facilities, new laws, new agencies, a solution to Ireland....
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 17:03]

It'll all work out in the end innit.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:46 - Jun 7 with 2399 viewsNo9

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:39 - Jun 7 by chicoazul

The referendum was in the 2015 manifesto and the Tories won that election outright. Why would that be the LDs fault? Their vote deserted them after 5 years in government.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2018 17:39]

You may have missed it but Mr cameron announced there would be a referendum in 2013
Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:47 - Jun 7 with 2398 viewsnoggin

Ahahahahahahahaha. Cough.

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:51 - Jun 7 with 2393 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:00 - Jun 7 by giant_stow

It doesn't sound like a club I would want to be a member of.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:53 - Jun 7 with 2386 viewsNo9

The 'unconditional defence support' comes as the EU members are also in NATO doesn't it & it will cover Turkey as well
Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:54 - Jun 7 with 2388 viewsBlueBadger

Oh, bless you.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 18:05 - Jun 7 with 2374 viewsnoggin

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:54 - Jun 7 by BlueBadger

Oh, bless you.

We won 2 wars. We don't need help from no one..

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 18:05 - Jun 7 with 2372 viewsgiant_stow

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:51 - Jun 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

It doesn't sound like a club I would want to be a member of.

I know what you mean, as it goes, but we are a member, so there it is.

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 18:09 - Jun 7 with 2363 viewsgiant_stow

Brexiters, are you cross that we've left it too late to cut and run? on 17:53 - Jun 7 by No9

The 'unconditional defence support' comes as the EU members are also in NATO doesn't it & it will cover Turkey as well

Isn't there some kind of brewing EU-organised defence structure coming?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024