Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Here's some white privilege in action, people 19:45 - Jun 8 with 11053 viewsSpruceMoose

Stabs someone while drunk, gets suspended sentence, still feels hard done by.

She also gets a double privileged power up for being at Oxford I suppose.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/jun/08/student-who-stabbed-boyfriend-lo
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 19:46]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:51 - Jun 8 with 5051 viewsSouthBucksBlue

What's this got to do with her being white?
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:52 - Jun 8 with 5051 viewsMattinLondon

If she was black and with no qualifications then she would undoubtedly gone to jail.

It’s a strange one: Do you ruin someone’s career - and she could have done a lot of good if she was allowed to pursue her dream of being a heart surgeon. Or do you punish someone with mental health issues who has been drug free for a while.

Just proves that not everything is black and white.
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:53 - Jun 8 with 5036 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:51 - Jun 8 by SouthBucksBlue

See the first line in the post below yours.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 19:54]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:55 - Jun 8 with 5026 viewsLord_Lucan

The suspended sentence was questionable but the appeal against it madness.

On an appeal the judge also has an option to increase the sentence as well as reduce it.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:56 - Jun 8 with 5013 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:55 - Jun 8 by Lord_Lucan

The suspended sentence was questionable but the appeal against it madness.

On an appeal the judge also has an option to increase the sentence as well as reduce it.

I find it staggering that she didn't recognise her good fortune to be let off with a slap on the wrist for a very serious offence.

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:58 - Jun 8 with 5002 viewsLord_Lucan

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:56 - Jun 8 by SpruceMoose

I find it staggering that she didn't recognise her good fortune to be let off with a slap on the wrist for a very serious offence.

She needs a good bloody seeing to.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:58 - Jun 8 with 5006 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:52 - Jun 8 by MattinLondon

If she was black and with no qualifications then she would undoubtedly gone to jail.

It’s a strange one: Do you ruin someone’s career - and she could have done a lot of good if she was allowed to pursue her dream of being a heart surgeon. Or do you punish someone with mental health issues who has been drug free for a while.

Just proves that not everything is black and white.

Really?
Okay.
What about if she had no mental health issues, no 'exceptional talent' but was white or if she were black with mental health issues and talent?
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 4992 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:58 - Jun 8 by Lord_Lucan

She needs a good bloody seeing to.

Lucan, I thought you were old enough and wise enough to know you never go full Bobbit.

Login to get fewer ads

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 4966 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Desperately hoping to be able to continue a career wasn’t she?
Tough sh1t I say
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 4987 viewsPendejo

I'd say her mental health issues surely affects her judgement on all aspects of this case... A Dexter in waiting

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:00 - Jun 8 with 4985 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:58 - Jun 8 by SouthBucksBlue

Really?
Okay.
What about if she had no mental health issues, no 'exceptional talent' but was white or if she were black with mental health issues and talent?

I'm not sure I get what you mean?

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:04 - Jun 8 with 4967 viewsPendejo

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:00 - Jun 8 by SpruceMoose

Lower class white or any class black goes to prison I'm guessing is the point

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:05 - Jun 8 with 4941 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

I think he’s saying it’s not a race issue but is down to the qualifications. The judge seems to think that losing a promising career is punishment enough. At least that’s how I read it
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:09 - Jun 8 with 4942 viewsRob88

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 19:51 - Jun 8 by SouthBucksBlue

You’ve not read much of SpruceMoose’s work before have you?

It’s a treat.
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:10 - Jun 8 with 4934 viewsLord_Lucan

Lucan, I thought you were old enough and wise enough to know you never go full Bobbit.

You haven’t met my future ex wife have you.

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:10 - Jun 8 with 4930 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:09 - Jun 8 by Rob88

You’ve not read much of SpruceMoose’s work before have you?

It’s a treat.

Nice to meet you too.

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:21 - Jun 8 with 4910 viewswkj

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:00 - Jun 8 by Pendejo

I'd say her mental health issues surely affects her judgement on all aspects of this case... A Dexter in waiting

I agree but I'm this post suggesting she had a dark passenger might be taken out of context

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:29 - Jun 8 with 4894 viewscrunchie1978

I'd imagine Muslim gang rapers feel the same when let off or recive a totally ridiculous sentence.
So it's all colours and creeds.
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:30 - Jun 8 with 4884 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:29 - Jun 8 by crunchie1978

I'd imagine Muslim gang rapers feel the same when let off or recive a totally ridiculous sentence.

What nonsense are you coming out with now? You say something stupid as frequently as I take breaths.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 20:31]

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:32 - Jun 8 with 4873 viewsm14_blue

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:29 - Jun 8 by crunchie1978

Which ones were let off or given ridiculous sentences?
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:33 - Jun 8 with 4862 viewscrunchie1978

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:30 - Jun 8 by SpruceMoose

What nonsense are you coming out with now? You say something stupid as frequently as I take breaths.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 20:31]

Ha ha....good one!
No nonsense just saying....it works for all colours....not just one....
Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:33 - Jun 8 with 4862 viewswkj

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:32 - Jun 8 by m14_blue

Oh no... You asked for facts... 🎅🎅🎅

Crybaby

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:33 - Jun 8 with 4860 viewsDarth_Koont

Here you go:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/27/lavinia-woodward-law-oxfor

Pronouns: He/Him

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:33 - Jun 8 with 4854 viewsSpruceMoose

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:32 - Jun 8 by m14_blue

I think these are fantasy criminals in Crunchie's fantasy universe. Just thinking about them gets him all hot and bothered. That they don't exist, does not matter.

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:34 - Jun 8 with 4843 viewswkj

Here's some white privilege in action, people on 20:33 - Jun 8 by crunchie1978

Ha ha....good one!
No nonsense just saying....it works for all colours....not just one....

Dunno... If you show up to a black do you get bumped into... Get this gal lashed up you end up in A and E. Disgraceful behaviour

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024