Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... 15:13 - Jun 13 with 4216 viewsSpruceMoose

...any one fancy a crack at guessing our opening game?

I'm going with Preston away.

50p a guess. Cheques payable to MooseGames Inc.
[Post edited 13 Jun 2018 15:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 19:15 - Jun 13 with 963 viewsJ2BLUE

With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 16:01 - Jun 13 by Matt_Netherlands

Derby @Away. Live on Sky Sports Football from 7pm on the Friday.

I'd be gutted. For me football returns on a Saturday with a full set of fixtures. If we were ever bumped to the Friday I would feel cheated, like football Christmas had somehow been stolen.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 19:39 - Jun 13 with 944 viewsBrixtonBlue

Tunisia.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 20:49 - Jun 13 with 926 viewsBlueorder

Stoke City at home .
With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 21:49 - Jun 13 with 914 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My inside source tells me it’s Sheffield Yanited at home

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 21:54 - Jun 13 with 909 viewsSuperblue95

Brizzle City away

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 06:21 - Jun 14 with 875 viewsEastMidlandBlue

Derby away
With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 07:55 - Jun 14 with 862 viewsclogger

With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 18:53 - Jun 13 by horsehollerer

WBA (a)

Walking distance for me or 5 trans stops so happy with that!!!
With next season's fixtures being announced on the 21st... on 08:40 - Jun 14 with 849 viewshatch

Bolton Away
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024