Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This russian taxi incident... 11:46 - Jun 18 with 22995 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

doesn't look too accidental to me. Would you run?

Then again he was on a 20 hour shift

https://metro.co.uk/2018/06/17/first-picture-of-taxi-driver-who-crashed-into-wor
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 11:56]

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

This russian taxi incident... on 22:57 - Jun 20 with 3894 viewswitchdoctor

This russian taxi incident... on 22:24 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

I didn't say that.

My reply to you was :
"What difference does the bloke’s religion make? It isn’t obligatory to be a Muslim and a terrorist".

No edit. Word for word what I posted.

I was pointing out that you don't have to be a muslim to be a terrorist. White Supremecist terrorism is on the rise. So his religion has no bearing on whether it was a terror attack or not.

I wouldn't dreasm of sugesting you claimed all terrorists were Muslims. That is complety at odds with everything you ahve ever psoted over the years on here.

no you didn’t..but that won’t stop him playing the injured party...after all he has form for it..
This russian taxi incident... on 22:59 - Jun 20 with 3890 viewswitchdoctor

This russian taxi incident... on 20:33 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

Cut from the same cloth it seems. Follow people around the board having pops, then when they are called out on it, point, stamp their feet and and say 'No! You're following me!'
Sad. Low energy posting.

I'm sure SamPamsDisco will be along soon to give me a hefty downvote too.

“ callis and sprucey...sitting in a tree”....😂😂😂
This russian taxi incident... on 05:10 - Jun 21 with 3832 viewsBenters2

This russian taxi incident... on 22:53 - Jun 20 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Good man
This russian taxi incident... on 06:07 - Jun 21 with 3808 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 22:52 - Jun 20 by witchdoctor

blubbidy blub blub....remind me...what was the question again?...if it was about booing you were wrong and everyone at the time said so...if you say any different then you are a liar..ok sunshine?

i can’t even remember what it was about but I do remember you dodging a question for 18 pages or something silly.

But of course you not answering made me wrong and EVERYONE said it. If I remember correctly it wsd about a 50/50 split, but if it makes you feel better you believe what you want.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

This russian taxi incident... on 06:14 - Jun 21 with 3802 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 22:53 - Jun 20 by BryanPlug

If you took that personally I apologise, as I didn’t name a single person and I specifically said “a few people” in the post. At no point did I make a blanket statement like a couple of people here insisted.

You’d need to ignore a lot of current incidents and political leanings to claim the point I made is fabricated though. It is a real thing.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 06:16 - Jun 21 with 3801 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 22:24 - Jun 20 by GlasgowBlue

I didn't say that.

My reply to you was :
"What difference does the bloke’s religion make? It isn’t obligatory to be a Muslim and a terrorist".

No edit. Word for word what I posted.

I was pointing out that you don't have to be a muslim to be a terrorist. White Supremecist terrorism is on the rise. So his religion has no bearing on whether it was a terror attack or not.

I wouldn't dreasm of sugesting you claimed all terrorists were Muslims. That is complety at odds with everything you ahve ever psoted over the years on here.

Fair enough. I read it wrong and accept your explanation.

Nice to have you back by the way ;)

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 08:20 - Jun 21 with 3742 viewswitchdoctor

This russian taxi incident... on 06:07 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

i can’t even remember what it was about but I do remember you dodging a question for 18 pages or something silly.

But of course you not answering made me wrong and EVERYONE said it. If I remember correctly it wsd about a 50/50 split, but if it makes you feel better you believe what you want.

more bullsh1t....50% split?...hardly anyone agreed with you...quite the opposite..it was YOU dodging the question and again...if you say otherwise you are a liar...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 8:22]
This russian taxi incident... on 08:58 - Jun 21 with 3728 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 08:20 - Jun 21 by witchdoctor

more bullsh1t....50% split?...hardly anyone agreed with you...quite the opposite..it was YOU dodging the question and again...if you say otherwise you are a liar...
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 8:22]

HAHAHAHA. Whatever mental gymnastics make you feel better about me once continually asking you a simple question and you avoiding it.

If it were an argument with Sparks you'd have 100% made his signature.

I think you need to go on my div list. I've had hardly any (if any at all) issues since I added a few to it a few months back, you've reminded me you slipped my list.

Over it, you should get over it too.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

This russian taxi incident... on 09:57 - Jun 21 with 3708 viewsBryanPlug

This russian taxi incident... on 06:14 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

If you took that personally I apologise, as I didn’t name a single person and I specifically said “a few people” in the post. At no point did I make a blanket statement like a couple of people here insisted.

You’d need to ignore a lot of current incidents and political leanings to claim the point I made is fabricated though. It is a real thing.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

This russian taxi incident... on 10:09 - Jun 21 with 3684 viewsStokieBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 08:58 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

HAHAHAHA. Whatever mental gymnastics make you feel better about me once continually asking you a simple question and you avoiding it.

I think you need to go on my div list. I've had hardly any (if any at all) issues since I added a few to it a few months back, you've reminded me you slipped my list.

Have you ever considered that you've had less issues because by div listing people who don't always agree with your opinions you are continually shrinking your audience and increasing your echo chamber?

This is the issue with div lists and the general use of social media for news. It's an unfortunate side-effect of the modern world. I am unsure if I am still on the list so I guess this might not get into the echo chamber either.

SB
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 10:10]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This russian taxi incident... on 10:16 - Jun 21 with 3683 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 09:57 - Jun 21 by BryanPlug

What's the "fake media" exactly?

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 10:20 - Jun 21 with 3678 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 10:09 - Jun 21 by StokieBlue

Have you ever considered that you've had less issues because by div listing people who don't always agree with your opinions you are continually shrinking your audience and increasing your echo chamber?

This is the issue with div lists and the general use of social media for news. It's an unfortunate side-effect of the modern world. I am unsure if I am still on the list so I guess this might not get into the echo chamber either.

SB
[Post edited 21 Jun 2018 10:10]

I have no issue with people disagreeing with me within reason. It's the petty personal sniping I can't be bothered with. What has WD offered to this thread? Very little if anything in relation to what I actually said or the discussion.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 10:23 - Jun 21 with 3670 viewsStokieBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 10:20 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

I have no issue with people disagreeing with me within reason. It's the petty personal sniping I can't be bothered with. What has WD offered to this thread? Very little if anything in relation to what I actually said or the discussion.

That's a fair point and I agree with that in this thread.

It was more a general point.

On the plus side I am glad to see I'm no longer on the list and hopefully we will be getting along better in future :).

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

This russian taxi incident... on 10:28 - Jun 21 with 3662 viewsBryanPlug

This russian taxi incident... on 10:16 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

What's the "fake media" exactly?

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

This russian taxi incident... on 10:43 - Jun 21 with 3622 viewswitchdoctor

nope..not over it...never will forgive a liar...it was you doing the swerving...pls do add me to your div list....it’ll save me being “Callis’d” in the future .👍
This russian taxi incident... on 10:51 - Jun 21 with 3623 viewsHurleyBurley

This russian taxi incident... on 10:28 - Jun 21 by BryanPlug

Fake news is the term of the moment for "propaganda". All countries do it, accuse others of doing it and deny doing it themselves. It is nothing new. Most people are not bright enough to see it for what it is, that's why most people trust their national broadcasters and reject that of countries they don't like. So it works.

Poll: World Cup final: Who do you WANT to win?

This russian taxi incident... on 11:00 - Jun 21 with 3616 viewsBrixtonBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 13:28 - Jun 18 by GlasgowBlue

What do you call the vehicle attack outside of Finsbury Mosque?

Poor comment. You're better than this.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This russian taxi incident... on 11:01 - Jun 21 with 3614 viewsBrixtonBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 14:07 - Jun 18 by PrideOfTheEast

Guess it depends on interpretation of terrorism. It's clearly deliberate and I expect terrorised the victims and others.

Silly comment. It's obvious what Callis meant by terrorism.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This russian taxi incident... on 11:02 - Jun 21 with 3611 viewsBrixtonBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 14:23 - Jun 20 by PrideOfTheEast

As above, that depends on your definition or interpretation of terrorism doesn't it

As above, silly comment, you know what he meant.

Your up arrowers should know better as well.

This russian taxi incident... on 11:11 - Jun 21 with 3586 viewswitchdoctor

https://www.flickr.com/gp/155091944@N03/T7Y609

just a little parting gift from myself before you div list me...should come in handy..you're welcome..👍
This russian taxi incident... on 11:15 - Jun 21 with 3593 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 10:28 - Jun 21 by BryanPlug

What spurious sources do you think I'm looking at in relation to this thread? All I'm commenting on is the reaction of people I see with my own eyes over and over.

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 11:18 - Jun 21 with 3580 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 10:23 - Jun 21 by StokieBlue

That's a fair point and I agree with that in this thread.

It was more a general point.

On the plus side I am glad to see I'm no longer on the list and hopefully we will be getting along better in future :).

SB

Just don't argue with me about burgers again ;)

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 11:37 - Jun 21 with 3555 viewsjaykay

This russian taxi incident... on 10:20 - Jun 21 by monytowbray

this, what he said,well said.

fake news,nothing new had it for years." mccarthyism" was the first i can remember. the good olde boys calling out all the lefties.

edit "" not mick

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This russian taxi incident... on 11:42 - Jun 21 with 3548 viewsmonytowbray

This russian taxi incident... on 11:37 - Jun 21 by jaykay

this, what he said,well said.

fake news,nothing new had it for years." mccarthyism" was the first i can remember. the good olde boys calling out all the lefties.

edit "" not mick

Cheers man. He's really painted himself in a positive light in this thread, hasn't he!?

Are you telling me "Jonathan Douglas is a great lad" was fake news?!

TWTD never forgets…

This russian taxi incident... on 12:21 - Jun 21 with 3519 viewsBrixtonBlue

This russian taxi incident... on 11:11 - Jun 21 by witchdoctor

https://www.flickr.com/gp/155091944@N03/T7Y609

just a little parting gift from myself before you div list me...should come in handy..you're welcome..👍

I can see why he div listed you.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024