Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jose Pekerman 23:12 - Jul 3 with 2722 viewsnshearman1

Just been reading Pekerman's defence of his players and attack on the England boys. What a w****r. He should be held responsible for the conduct of his players and be sacked.
Jose Pekerman on 23:14 - Jul 3 with 2686 viewsHerbivore

What did he say? They were an absolute disgrace tonight.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jose Pekerman on 23:21 - Jul 3 with 2633 viewsnshearman1

Jose Pekerman on 23:14 - Jul 3 by Herbivore

It's gone now from the BBC website, but something to the effect that his players were provoked and the England players need to be 'very careful' now as everyone can see what they do, they crash into the box and then fall down on a whim.
Jose Pekerman on 23:23 - Jul 3 with 2605 viewsfactual_blue

Jose Pekerman on 23:21 - Jul 3 by nshearman1

It's gone now from the BBC website, but something to the effect that his players were provoked and the England players need to be 'very careful' now as everyone can see what they do, they crash into the box and then fall down on a whim.

At what point did he remove his tongue from his cheek?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Jose Pekerman on 23:23 - Jul 3 with 2595 viewsHerbivore

Jeez, what a knob. They were just outright cheats.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jose Pekerman on 23:25 - Jul 3 with 2558 viewsbrogansnose

What a 24 carat Karnt.

Beyond belief.
Jose Pekerman on 23:30 - Jul 3 with 2529 viewsRamRob

https://www.devdiscourse.com/Article/49431-soccer-colombias-pekerman-fuming-at-i

Poll: What should be the music when opposition score?

Jose Pekerman on 23:35 - Jul 3 with 2512 viewsGeoffSentence

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44704753

"We should not only look to Colombia but also England's players. In the next match England will be more careful. Today we were on the receiving end of this. It's been so obvious, too obvious."

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Jose Pekerman on 00:30 - Jul 4 with 2294 viewsSpruceMoose

Jose Pekerman on 23:35 - Jul 3 by GeoffSentence

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44704753

"We should not only look to Colombia but also England's players. In the next match England will be more careful. Today we were on the receiving end of this. It's been so obvious, too obvious."

Ha ha enjoy your trip home you cheating caaaaaaaant!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Jose Pekerman on 06:52 - Jul 4 with 2075 viewschristiand

I'm sure Pekerman was Argentina's coach at some point during his coaching career, probably got some good schooling on dirty antics from them. Just lack class in defeat and it appears always someone's else fault, perhaps look a little closer to home and take some responsibility for your own team?

I was hoping that the ball was going to go off the pitch near their dug out during the second half just so one of our players could leave their mark, while going for the ball, on their coach who blocked off Sterling as he was leaving the pitch at half time. That would've got a standing ovation from me!!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 7:02]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Jose Pekerman on 08:19 - Jul 4 with 1905 viewsGarv

Jose Pekerman on 06:52 - Jul 4 by christiand

I'm sure Pekerman was Argentina's coach at some point during his coaching career, probably got some good schooling on dirty antics from them. Just lack class in defeat and it appears always someone's else fault, perhaps look a little closer to home and take some responsibility for your own team?

I was hoping that the ball was going to go off the pitch near their dug out during the second half just so one of our players could leave their mark, while going for the ball, on their coach who blocked off Sterling as he was leaving the pitch at half time. That would've got a standing ovation from me!!
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 7:02]

Re. the second paragraph, I was thinking the same thing!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024