Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone going out to Russia? 10:56 - Jul 4 with 7537 viewsitfcjoe

Got mates looking into flights now - think I might have to

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:01 - Jul 4 with 2652 viewsBluesquid

Anyone going out to Russia? on 16:56 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

Your point?

You need me to explain?
Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:02 - Jul 4 with 2644 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:01 - Jul 4 by Bluesquid

You need me to explain?

Yes please.Especialy if you are going to ruin a football thread or score a silly point Paz.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 17:03]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:13 - Jul 4 with 2614 viewsBluesquid

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:02 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

Yes please.Especialy if you are going to ruin a football thread or score a silly point Paz.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 17:03]

lol, Paz, ok.

You were one of those calling for a boycott not so long ago but will now definitely be there if we get to the final.

"This is serious sh1t mate. The accusation is that Russia have launched an unprovoked chemical attack on British soil. If proven then I can't see how we can attend this summer. "

Maybe you don't think it's been proven?

I mean, otherwise you wouldn't go would you because it's..."serious sh1t and a CW attack and If ever their was a way to hit Putin without loss of life then this is it."
Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:17 - Jul 4 with 2609 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:13 - Jul 4 by Bluesquid

lol, Paz, ok.

You were one of those calling for a boycott not so long ago but will now definitely be there if we get to the final.

"This is serious sh1t mate. The accusation is that Russia have launched an unprovoked chemical attack on British soil. If proven then I can't see how we can attend this summer. "

Maybe you don't think it's been proven?

I mean, otherwise you wouldn't go would you because it's..."serious sh1t and a CW attack and If ever their was a way to hit Putin without loss of life then this is it."

The WC went ahead. Just be happy that your boys are in the quarter finals. Although I think Croatia will be too strong for you tbh. We’ll beat them in the semis for you.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:17 - Jul 4 with 2613 viewsCurrie10

Shame I can't just give you my fan ID mate as I went earlier for this.

If you can get tickets off fifa ( was just able to place Brazil v Belgium in my basket on official website ) you'll be fine.

Otherwise, time may not be your friend at all.
Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:22 - Jul 4 with 2592 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:17 - Jul 4 by Currie10

Shame I can't just give you my fan ID mate as I went earlier for this.

If you can get tickets off fifa ( was just able to place Brazil v Belgium in my basket on official website ) you'll be fine.

Otherwise, time may not be your friend at all.

I’ve managed to sort Fan ID so Visa all sorted - just need England to win and to source tickets, Croatia winning will make the latter easier!

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:24 - Jul 4 with 2583 viewsCurrie10

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:22 - Jul 4 by itfcjoe

I’ve managed to sort Fan ID so Visa all sorted - just need England to win and to source tickets, Croatia winning will make the latter easier!

You need some form of tickets to formally sort the fan ID I believe, so if you don't have them for another game fail to see how you've sorted the fan ID side of things?
Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:28 - Jul 4 with 2564 viewsBluesquid

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:17 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

The WC went ahead. Just be happy that your boys are in the quarter finals. Although I think Croatia will be too strong for you tbh. We’ll beat them in the semis for you.

Yes, the WC went ahead but surely your a man of principle, are you not?

Thanks for answering my question.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:31 - Jul 4 with 2559 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:28 - Jul 4 by Bluesquid

And the on the list you go.

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:38 - Jul 4 with 2537 viewsclive_baker

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:28 - Jul 4 by Bluesquid

You say ‘swerve’ like he has some sort of obligation to engage in your stupid trolling. Get over yourself you arrogant chopper. GB mentioned trying to perhaps get out there for the final and you’re the one who was deliberately antagonistic by trudging over old ground that’s now totally irrelevant given the World Cup did go ahead.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone going out to Russia? on 18:04 - Jul 4 with 2500 viewsBluesquid

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:38 - Jul 4 by clive_baker

You say ‘swerve’ like he has some sort of obligation to engage in your stupid trolling. Get over yourself you arrogant chopper. GB mentioned trying to perhaps get out there for the final and you’re the one who was deliberately antagonistic by trudging over old ground that’s now totally irrelevant given the World Cup did go ahead.

"totally irrelevant given the World Cup did go ahead"

What isn't irrelevant though is that in his eyes the Russian state carried out a CW attack on British soil and he was suggesting people should not attend but all of a sudden it's all change and now he has no such qualms and it's off to Russia he goes.

Everyone is really enjoying the World Cup and rightly so and fans are excited and England's chances are as good as they will ever be but if those like him that were calling for a boycott would of had their way then we wouldn't of even had a World Cup right now.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 18:32]
Anyone going out to Russia? on 18:58 - Jul 4 with 2448 viewsGlasgowBlue

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:38 - Jul 4 by clive_baker

What she fails to mention is that in a later thread, when it was obvious the WC was taking place, I said the next thing we could do is go and win it and stick it right up Putin.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2018 18:58]

Iron Lion Zion

Anyone going out to Russia? on 20:45 - Jul 5 with 2273 viewsbrogansnose

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:22 - Jul 4 by itfcjoe

So as someone, and my Wednesday mates, who is looking to go over for the semi, how did you sort the ID and how do you cop hold of it ?
Anyone going out to Russia? on 12:23 - Jul 6 with 2155 viewsCurrie10

Anyone going out to Russia? on 20:45 - Jul 5 by brogansnose

So as someone, and my Wednesday mates, who is looking to go over for the semi, how did you sort the ID and how do you cop hold of it ?

You cannot sort a fan ID properly without a ticket of some kind first.

Some people have tried to do the fan ID without having tickets and have seen them turned away at the border.

If you wish to go, get a ticket for any game via the portal, that'll correctly set up the fan ID / sell that out there and buy for the game you wish to go to if you cannot buy off the portal.
Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:07 - Jul 6 with 2113 viewsTractorWood

Anyone going out to Russia? on 17:24 - Jul 4 by Currie10

You need some form of tickets to formally sort the fan ID I believe, so if you don't have them for another game fail to see how you've sorted the fan ID side of things?

This was my impression of some research. I've got nearly 40 caps so I just sent a message to the FA saying put me on the waiting list for the semi and final.

They seemed to have received a good slug of tickets extra from FIFA for Sweden at £281 each. Any for the potential semi will go in caps order first, which is a massive advantage for me but time is the issue. Also, they are clearly swamped. If I get a ticket I'll go but not bothering without one. I'm also completely conscious that I've given it no thought and no planning.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 13:10]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:13 - Jul 6 with 2097 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:07 - Jul 6 by TractorWood

This was my impression of some research. I've got nearly 40 caps so I just sent a message to the FA saying put me on the waiting list for the semi and final.

They seemed to have received a good slug of tickets extra from FIFA for Sweden at £281 each. Any for the potential semi will go in caps order first, which is a massive advantage for me but time is the issue. Also, they are clearly swamped. If I get a ticket I'll go but not bothering without one. I'm also completely conscious that I've given it no thought and no planning.

There seems to be a fair few tickets for Sweden available.

I've taken a flyer and booked flights. I have a Fan ID but no tickets as yet so aware I am on potentially dodgy ground. Plan is to try and sort ticket before I go (assuming we win) as think a load will pop up on FIFA site (especially if it is England v Croatia).

Risky business but got cheap-ish flights and reckon if I were to wait it would be costing me at least 2 or 3 times as much

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:24 - Jul 6 with 2084 viewsTractorWood

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:13 - Jul 6 by itfcjoe

There seems to be a fair few tickets for Sweden available.

I've taken a flyer and booked flights. I have a Fan ID but no tickets as yet so aware I am on potentially dodgy ground. Plan is to try and sort ticket before I go (assuming we win) as think a load will pop up on FIFA site (especially if it is England v Croatia).

Risky business but got cheap-ish flights and reckon if I were to wait it would be costing me at least 2 or 3 times as much

Risky either way. I think my chances of a ticket are decent but I may end up having to change somewhere obscure or get a train, or pay over the odds for a chartered day trip job.

Who knows. Frankly I'm chuffed we are doing well and don't really care if I go or not.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 13:27]

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:29 - Jul 6 with 2075 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:24 - Jul 6 by TractorWood

Risky either way. I think my chances of a ticket are decent but I may end up having to change somewhere obscure or get a train, or pay over the odds for a chartered day trip job.

Who knows. Frankly I'm chuffed we are doing well and don't really care if I go or not.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 13:27]

Loads keep popping up on the offical resale site, could get Sweden tickets now if I wanted.

Will keep a close eye over the weekend and one of mates I'm going with is pretty hot at getting tickets so fingers crossed he comes up trumps.

Flights were relatively cheap and fairly convenient bar a 6 hour lay over in Milan coming back (but we've hired a car to go and have an explore)

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:50 - Jul 6 with 2048 viewshammo56

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:07 - Jul 6 by TractorWood

Tractor
Think if we get to the semi and face Croatia there will be no problem getting tickets. If it's Russia then that will probably be a different story.
Daughter and myself are on 75 caps but as she needs a wheelchair space it is doubtful she will get one for the semi but have put her name down on the waiting list. That means I won't go either because being the big softy I am I won't go without her even though I would be virtually guaranteed a ticket from the waiting list for myself.
Ok for the final if we get there as at least she applied for a conditional ticket for that.
Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:50 - Jul 6 with 2048 viewsFreddy

Thought about it but decided not to, my mate is there though & has had a great time
Anyone going out to Russia? on 14:15 - Jul 6 with 2033 viewsTractorWood

Anyone going out to Russia? on 13:50 - Jul 6 by hammo56

Tractor
Think if we get to the semi and face Croatia there will be no problem getting tickets. If it's Russia then that will probably be a different story.
Daughter and myself are on 75 caps but as she needs a wheelchair space it is doubtful she will get one for the semi but have put her name down on the waiting list. That means I won't go either because being the big softy I am I won't go without her even though I would be virtually guaranteed a ticket from the waiting list for myself.
Ok for the final if we get there as at least she applied for a conditional ticket for that.

Hope the tickets work out for you mate. With that level of caps, you're certainly on top of the pile.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 14:17]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024