Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why have itv not done what is best for the country 20:53 - Jul 11 with 1656 viewsSimonds92

And given up all the rights to show England games?! Some things are more important than money!
Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 20:59 - Jul 11 with 1632 viewsmos

What’s wrong with ITV?

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 21:04 - Jul 11 with 1624 viewsjjblue84

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 20:59 - Jul 11 by mos

What’s wrong with ITV?

It’s not vegan-friendly
Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 21:10 - Jul 11 with 1615 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What’s wrong with ITV?

The commentary and the analysis.

Apparently BBC have the final ...

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 21:18 - Jul 11 with 1587 viewsmos

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 21:10 - Jul 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

Fair enough.

“Our slick new attacking side is being outpassed and outmaneuvered by Ipswich” - West Ham Forum
Poll: How do you think we will finish next season?

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 21:52 - Jul 11 with 1550 viewsRonFearonsHair

What’s wrong with ITV?

BBC - WWW
ITV - LDL
Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 22:13 - Jul 11 with 1502 viewsITFC_Forever

What’s wrong with ITV?

We always lose.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 22:14 - Jul 11 with 1501 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'd largely agree, but pitch-side Slaven, Giggs and Hoddle have just nailed it.

Should have killed the game off
Got overun in midfield and didn't respond
Lacked the experience to manage the game when Croatia started to get on top

That's it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 22:16 - Jul 11 with 1493 viewsgt81

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 22:13 - Jul 11 by ITFC_Forever

We always lose.

They put the commentators curse on us at half time by saying how awful Croatia were, which they were in the 1st half but 2nd half they definitely played the way I expected them to before the game.
Login to get fewer ads

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 03:15 - Jul 12 with 1415 viewsshoopdelang

Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 21:10 - Jul 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

DIdnt mean the down vote. I wholeheartedly agree itvs coverage is way behind bbcs.

I don’t understand the purpose of having Ryan giggs as a pitch side pundit? Never played or managed in a World Cup and never had a career for England. So I don’t understand what relevent I put he can have. Obviously understands the game but there are lots of footballers who could be doing his job with more relevance.
Why have itv not done what is best for the country on 05:32 - Jul 12 with 1387 viewsmuccletonjoe

England have less than 10% win rate on itv. On BBC It's 69%. I agree they should stay well clear
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024