Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... 13:18 - Jul 17 with 2900 viewsCurrie10

Bought an auto of his, read on a plane recently. P263 re Sears...

' There was a lot of talk about Freddie Sears and what a great prospect he was, but I couldn't see it. I didn't think he was good enough and he didn't help himself. He wasn't one who stayed around in the afternoon trying to improve. He was always straight off home after training and didn't understand what it took to be a top professional. '
Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:20 - Jul 17 with 2847 viewsSpruceMoose

I can't imagine anything to make the airport/plane experience more hellish than spending several hours rattling around in Big Sam's head!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:21 - Jul 17 with 2824 viewsWD19

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:20 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

I can't imagine anything to make the airport/plane experience more hellish than spending several hours rattling around in Big Sam's head!

Cavity is big enough you could probably take the flight from one side to another....
Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:31 - Jul 17 with 2692 viewshoppy

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:21 - Jul 17 by WD19

Cavity is big enough you could probably take the flight from one side to another....

Including at least one connection, surely?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:35 - Jul 17 with 2628 viewsDanFord

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:20 - Jul 17 by SpruceMoose

It's a trick used constantly by those with a fear of flying so that if the worst did happen and the plane goes down, you automatically focus on how pleased you are that you won't have to read any more of that book.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:37 - Jul 17 with 2595 viewshype313

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:35 - Jul 17 by DanFord

It's a trick used constantly by those with a fear of flying so that if the worst did happen and the plane goes down, you automatically focus on how pleased you are that you won't have to read any more of that book.

See also "Blood, Sweat and Tear" Jason McAteer

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:38 - Jul 17 with 2573 viewsDanFord

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:37 - Jul 17 by hype313

See also "Blood, Sweat and Tear" Jason McAteer

And Mick McCarthy's 'Get On And Bloody Read It Then You Numbskull'

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:40 - Jul 17 with 2551 viewsWeWereZombies

How difficult is it to type 'b' after you have typed a u t and o so that the spell checker fills in autobiography for you?

And it should be a small p in front of 263.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:45 - Jul 17 with 2484 viewsCurrie10

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 13:40 - Jul 17 by WeWereZombies

How difficult is it to type 'b' after you have typed a u t and o so that the spell checker fills in autobiography for you?

And it should be a small p in front of 263.

ha

just passing on what Sam had to say, thought it may be of interest to some.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest, comes across as thick as two planks when interviewed.
Login to get fewer ads

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 14:15 - Jul 17 with 2322 viewsitfcjoe

I wonder if penny dropped with him when he was down at Col U though?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 15:23 - Jul 17 with 1980 viewsTheBlueBarca

Saying the man who fekked up the England job after 1 game due to being so very professional. Sears has been pretty lost here last few seasons but he's never made as much as a monumental fek up than Big Sam. Never forgot him crying over the Playoff defeat after he tried to kick us off the pitch and it backfired as the ref wasn't having any of it. He of course blamed the ref...

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 18:29 - Jul 17 with 1671 viewsCurrie10

Big Sams views on Freddy Sears... on 15:23 - Jul 17 by TheBlueBarca

Saying the man who fekked up the England job after 1 game due to being so very professional. Sears has been pretty lost here last few seasons but he's never made as much as a monumental fek up than Big Sam. Never forgot him crying over the Playoff defeat after he tried to kick us off the pitch and it backfired as the ref wasn't having any of it. He of course blamed the ref...

I'm not a fan of Sam at all just thought I'd relay the information.

Doesn't sound at all impressed with Sears workrate / desire to be a top top player and maximise his potential.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024