Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. 17:42 - Aug 7 with 3019 viewsFennersITFC

Hoping it is his real Twitter as no tick

@jonnolan_92
Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:43 - Aug 7 with 2967 viewswkj

seems quite possible it is his twitter, if not a very dedicated fan.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:44 - Aug 7 with 2938 viewsWebbyWebster

Pretty sure that is his so good spot
Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:44 - Aug 7 with 2930 viewsFennersITFC

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:43 - Aug 7 by wkj

seems quite possible it is his twitter, if not a very dedicated fan.

It does seem to be legit. Here’s to hoping.
Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:48 - Aug 7 with 2839 viewsJ2BLUE

Certainly looks like it

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:49 - Aug 7 with 2805 viewsSpruceMoose

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:48 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

Certainly looks like it

Good work DI Crabbe.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:57 - Aug 7 with 2636 viewspointofblue

Kayden Jackson tweeted that account when referring to Nolan so I'm assuming it is legit - unless Jackson was caught out too!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 18:02 - Aug 7 with 2572 viewsFennersITFC

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 17:57 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

Kayden Jackson tweeted that account when referring to Nolan so I'm assuming it is legit - unless Jackson was caught out too!

Sounds promising. Can only assume they are waiting for Waggy to be done to free up funds.
Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 18:28 - Aug 7 with 2309 viewsSitfcB

He’s unliked it now, been told off I reckon ha.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 18:31 - Aug 7 with 2240 viewspointofblue

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 18:28 - Aug 7 by SitfcB

He’s unliked it now, been told off I reckon ha.

Or something's gone wrong. I guess he's still a Shrewsbury player so shouldn't be liking joining another club until it's confirmed.

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 18:52 - Aug 7 with 1981 viewslukey130490

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 18:31 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

Or something's gone wrong. I guess he's still a Shrewsbury player so shouldn't be liking joining another club until it's confirmed.

"or something's gone wrong"

I would hate to be this pessimistic in life
Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 19:03 - Aug 7 with 1837 viewspointofblue

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 18:52 - Aug 7 by lukey130490

"or something's gone wrong"

I would hate to be this pessimistic in life

I'm not pessimistic; I'm an Ipswich fan....

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 19:05 - Aug 7 with 1807 viewsSuperblue95

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 19:03 - Aug 7 by pointofblue

I'm not pessimistic; I'm an Ipswich fan....

So you're extremely pessimistic?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 19:11 - Aug 7 with 1728 viewspointofblue

Jon Nolan likes a tweet saying that him and Toto are signing for us. on 19:05 - Aug 7 by Superblue95

So you're extremely pessimistic?

... Yes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024