Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking 21:07 - Aug 16 with 21441 viewspickles110564

Made her feel scared again like when she was a child. He should be ashamed.
How can you supporters of his not deny how bad he has behaved?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:16 - Aug 17 with 1241 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:12 - Aug 17 by Ryorry

How on earth can you not be shocked at that stuff?

I'm laughing at his response to having no evidence not the shock jock contents of his links......have you read the whole exchange?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:16 - Aug 17 with 1228 viewseireblue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 10:22 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

This following Benters around like a besotted teenager really isn’t a great look Vapers.

What has happened to you? At least you used to attempt to make a positive contribution to this place. Now all I see is sniping posts getting deleted and tedious bullying.

In order to accurately assess if one poster is following another, and is not posting in a manner consistent with their past posting history:

Wouldn't you need to essentially "follow" them around and correlate all their posts, and do a statistical comparison, in order to be accurate in any comments made on their postings?

Fascinating stuff.
I am sure some mathematician types would like to see your workings.

If a correlation hasn't been done, how can we be certain of the accuracy of your assessment?

Now, where is that definition of a word I saw posted earlier.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:17 - Aug 17 with 1232 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:57 - Aug 17 by BrixtonBlue

I seem to remember you joining the Labour Party in order to vote for Corbyn. You described it as the best £3 you ever spent.

Dolly mate. We have discussed this so many times. One wonders if your memory cells have been destroyed from years of partying.

I did indeed pay three quid to join the Labour party with the intention of voting for Corbyn because of his record would make him unelectable. I don't recall him winning the 2017 election up against the worst Tory Prime Minister and the worst Tory election campaign so I stand by that view.

Had Andy Burnham, Liz Kendall or Yvette Cooper won the leadership election then we would now have a Labour government.

I did, however, after discussions with people like Bojk and Lowhouse decide that it would be wrong to vote in the election and it would make a mockery of democracy.

I also received a lot of literature from people like Caroline Flint and Ben Bradshaw which lead me to conclude that the Labour party was full of decent, hard working and honourable people. Sadly, in three years your mate Jezza has absolutely trashed that reputation.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:18 - Aug 17 with 1228 viewsRyorry

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:16 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

I'm laughing at his response to having no evidence not the shock jock contents of his links......have you read the whole exchange?

Yes I have, and shock jock tho it may be, it is actually shocking that such stuff is out there and that you just shrug it off.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:20 - Aug 17 with 1221 viewsBrixtonBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:06 - Aug 17 by noggin

It's all very funny. He's now likely to be the next elected Prime Minister.

With Glassers relinquishing his membership of the Tory party, that really would be the complete turn around.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:22 - Aug 17 with 1209 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:15 - Aug 17 by BrixtonBlue

You attack Corbyn for everything under the sun, not just anti semitism. You tedium this week has been to do with supposedly laying a wreath on a terrorist's grave - nothing to do with anti semitism.

Can there be anything more antisemitic in terms of the symbolism of Black September conspiring with German neo nazis to murder eleven Jews on German soil less than thirty years after Jews were exterminated just a few miles away in Dachau?

You really need to think things through. And I could really do without having to go over the same stuff again today so I'm out.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:25 - Aug 17 with 1199 viewsimsureazzure

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 11:19 - Aug 17 by noggin

I don't know why we rise to the bait on here. The truth is, Corbyn gains support for every pathetic smear attempt aimed at him. Sit back and let it happen.

Joke right? Corbyn is finished, he will never win a general election, he is damaging the labour party beyond the extremists comprehension.

Worse still he is endangering the country by having no meaningful opposition to the sh1t storm that is the present government.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:26 - Aug 17 with 1192 viewsBrixtonBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:09 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Standing for a minutes silence for 8 IRA murderers and then saying the words "I'm happy to comemererate all those who died fighting for an independent Ireland"

Interesting you highlight the fighting bit rather than the "all those who died" bit.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:26 - Aug 17 with 1184 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:12 - Aug 17 by Ryorry

How on earth can you not be shocked at that stuff?

Because he doesn't care. This is the poster who in the last couple of months has repeated an antisemitic trope by comparing the current Israeli government’s policies to that of the Nazis.

He has said that the Jewish people do not have the right to self determination and continue to reserve the right to say that.

He has referred to the sate of Israel as “your lot” to a non Israeli Jewish poster.

And he has demanded evidence that a 4th trope is not true, that Jews don’t “exercise undue influence in organisations, the government, the media, finance and your life” before being able to decide one way or another.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:28 - Aug 17 with 1176 viewsnoggin

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:25 - Aug 17 by imsureazzure

Joke right? Corbyn is finished, he will never win a general election, he is damaging the labour party beyond the extremists comprehension.

Worse still he is endangering the country by having no meaningful opposition to the sh1t storm that is the present government.

We'll see.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:28 - Aug 17 with 1170 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:26 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Because he doesn't care. This is the poster who in the last couple of months has repeated an antisemitic trope by comparing the current Israeli government’s policies to that of the Nazis.

He has said that the Jewish people do not have the right to self determination and continue to reserve the right to say that.

He has referred to the sate of Israel as “your lot” to a non Israeli Jewish poster.

And he has demanded evidence that a 4th trope is not true, that Jews don’t “exercise undue influence in organisations, the government, the media, finance and your life” before being able to decide one way or another.

Talking of smear campaigns!
You obviously missed the two occassions today where I wrote "One is too many".....name call and leave, great strategy !
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 12:32]

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:29 - Aug 17 with 1152 viewsZedRodgers

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:17 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Dolly mate. We have discussed this so many times. One wonders if your memory cells have been destroyed from years of partying.

I did indeed pay three quid to join the Labour party with the intention of voting for Corbyn because of his record would make him unelectable. I don't recall him winning the 2017 election up against the worst Tory Prime Minister and the worst Tory election campaign so I stand by that view.

Had Andy Burnham, Liz Kendall or Yvette Cooper won the leadership election then we would now have a Labour government.

I did, however, after discussions with people like Bojk and Lowhouse decide that it would be wrong to vote in the election and it would make a mockery of democracy.

I also received a lot of literature from people like Caroline Flint and Ben Bradshaw which lead me to conclude that the Labour party was full of decent, hard working and honourable people. Sadly, in three years your mate Jezza has absolutely trashed that reputation.

"Had Andy Burnham, Liz Kendall or Yvette Cooper won the leadership election then we would now have a Labour government."

You would think if that were true then one of them would have at least managed to get more than half of the votes Corbyn did for the leadership.

Was the Conservative campaign in 2015 so irresistible that people had no choice but to leave Miliband with 3 million fewer votes than Labour went on to receive two years later?

Of course this is nothing compared to what Burnham, Kendall or Cooper would have achieved. Because GlasgowBlue says so.

No, not at the moment

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:29 - Aug 17 with 1158 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:26 - Aug 17 by BrixtonBlue

Interesting you highlight the fighting bit rather than the "all those who died" bit.

"All those who dies fighting for a united Ireland" at a minute's silence for IRA murderers who died fighting for a united Ireland.

Nah he must have been thinking of other people. FFS Dolly. At least ABB puts it down to foolish youth. At least McDonnell and Abbot have put there hands up and apologized for their support of the IRA.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:29 - Aug 17 with 1160 viewsBlueAllOver

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:17 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Glad we got there in the end, maybe you could just have put that first time I asked rather than avoiding the question?

How could the joke candidate get so close to overthrowing your once and sure to be again beloved Tory party?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:30 - Aug 17 with 1143 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:28 - Aug 17 by BanksterDebtSlave

Talking of smear campaigns!
You obviously missed the two occassions today where I wrote "One is too many".....name call and leave, great strategy !
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 12:32]

Is any of what I posted untrue? Feel free to deny any of it.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:30 - Aug 17 with 1146 viewsBrixtonBlue

"I did indeed pay three quid to join the Labour party with the intention of voting for Corbyn"

That's all we wanted you to admit to and all I suggested in my post. It appears my memory cells are tip top, so I'm not sure what you're getting at there!

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:32 - Aug 17 with 1113 viewsZedRodgers

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:22 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Can there be anything more antisemitic in terms of the symbolism of Black September conspiring with German neo nazis to murder eleven Jews on German soil less than thirty years after Jews were exterminated just a few miles away in Dachau?

You really need to think things through. And I could really do without having to go over the same stuff again today so I'm out.

I don't seem to remember him laying a wreath in Libya at the graves of the terrorists who murdered 11 Jews on German soil?

Have I missed something?

GlasgowBlue must be the most boring poster on here.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 12:33]

No, not at the moment

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:33 - Aug 17 with 1116 viewsGlasgowBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:29 - Aug 17 by BlueAllOver

Glad we got there in the end, maybe you could just have put that first time I asked rather than avoiding the question?

How could the joke candidate get so close to overthrowing your once and sure to be again beloved Tory party?

I have answered that about ten times a year since 2015.

1. I have no love for the current Tory party.

2. He didn't come close. He came 55 seats behind the most inept and incompetent Tory leader in modern history.

Iron Lion Zion

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:36 - Aug 17 with 1103 viewsBlueAllOver

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:33 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

2. He didn't come close. He came 55 seats behind the most inept and incompetent Tory leader in modern history.

Nothing for you to worry about then, so no need to continually taint him?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:36 - Aug 17 with 1095 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:30 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Is any of what I posted untrue? Feel free to deny any of it.

We have been through it multiple times.......shall we have a 'care-off' ?

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:40 - Aug 17 with 1079 viewsBrixtonBlue

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:22 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

SYMBOLISM?!? Wow, what a stretch!

The Munich massacre was an attack during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, in which the Palestinian terrorist group Black September took eleven Israeli Olympic team members hostage and killed them along with a West German police officer.[3][4][5][6]

Shortly after the crisis began, a Black September spokesman demanded that 234 Palestinian prisoners jailed in Israel and the West German-held founders of the Red Army Faction, Andreas Baader and Ulrike Meinhof, be released.[7][8] Black September called the operation "Iqrit and Biram",[9] after two Palestinian Christian villages whose inhabitants were expelled by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) during the 1948 Arab—Israeli War. The Black September commander, Luttif Afif, was born to Jewish and Christian parents. His group was associated with secular nationalism, working for the rights of Palestinians in Israel.

Nothing about attacking Jews there ...in fact one of the leader of Black September's parents was Jewish!

Then if we look at Black September themselves...

The group's name is derived from the Black September conflict which began on 16 September 1970, when King Hussein of Jordan declared military rule in response to fedayeen attempting to seize his kingdom – resulting in the deaths and expulsion of thousands of Palestinians fighters from Jordan. The BSO began as a small cell of Fatah men determined to take revenge upon King Hussein and the Jordanian army.

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:46 - Aug 17 with 1054 viewsZedRodgers

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:26 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

"Because he doesn't care. This is the poster who in the last couple of months has repeated an antisemitic trope by comparing the current Israeli government’s policies to that of the Nazis."

You're literally spending your afternoon jumping on a thread to defend somebody who compared receiving an HR letter to Nazi Germany, whilst saying that making the same comparison of an apartheid government is off-limits.

It's so clear to see what your objective is and it's got nothing to do with anti-semitism. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 13:26]

No, not at the moment

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:51 - Aug 17 with 1037 viewsCoachRob

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:33 - Aug 17 by GlasgowBlue

Did Corbyn lose to Thatcher?

Oh the cult of Margaret Thatcher lives on in the hearts of Nigel Farage, JRM and GlasgowBlue.
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:03 - Aug 17 with 990 viewsimsureazzure

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:46 - Aug 17 by ZedRodgers

"Because he doesn't care. This is the poster who in the last couple of months has repeated an antisemitic trope by comparing the current Israeli government’s policies to that of the Nazis."

You're literally spending your afternoon jumping on a thread to defend somebody who compared receiving an HR letter to Nazi Germany, whilst saying that making the same comparison of an apartheid government is off-limits.

It's so clear to see what your objective is and it's got nothing to do with anti-semitism. Disgraceful.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2018 13:26]

Momentum Fascists attempting to control every thread about Corbyn, are you paid by the down votes you issue?
How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 13:05 - Aug 17 with 983 viewsimsureazzure

How Dame Margaret Hodge has been treated by Corbyn is shocking on 12:28 - Aug 17 by noggin

We'll see.

Britain has a proud record of standing up to extremists, this will continue and the reason momentum will not be in government.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024