Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane 11:28 - Aug 24 with 1497 viewshype313

Taken from Harry's Wednesday report.

“Mick McCarthy, David Moyes, Roy Keane. These are the type of manager I want. Someone who will try to motivate from the sidelines or give instructions, not just sit on his hands and look bored. They have promotions on their CVs too”, “I would absolute love Keane to come in and shake up the place.”

Not sure Moyes has promotion on his CV mind.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 11:29 - Aug 24 with 1465 viewsWeekender

The supporter maybe getting confused between a manager and a cheerleader.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 11:36 - Aug 24 with 1420 viewsBrianTablet

"Someone who will try to motivate from the sidelines or give instructions."

That's the OED definition for 'cox'.
So, correct in a phonetic way...

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 11:36 - Aug 24 with 1414 viewsITFC_Forever

Took Preston up didn't he?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 11:38 - Aug 24 with 1402 viewshype313

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 11:36 - Aug 24 by ITFC_Forever

Took Preston up didn't he?

Good shout, forgot his Preston stint.

However, as we well know, employing someone with a promotion on their CV doesn't always work out as planned....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 11:40 - Aug 24 with 1393 viewsBrixtonBlue

Ignorance is bliss.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 12:08 - Aug 24 with 1321 viewsnorth_stand77

If I remember rightly, Keane just used to sit in the dugout, chewing gum and looking glum!
Hardly shouting encouragement and instructions from the sideline.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 12:09]
Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 13:59 - Aug 24 with 1142 viewsfactual_blue

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 11:40 - Aug 24 by BrixtonBlue

Ignorance is bliss.

I'll take your word for that.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 14:02 - Aug 24 with 1129 viewsGeoffSentence

Interesting reading other fans thought's of Mick and Keane on 13:59 - Aug 24 by factual_blue

I'll take your word for that.

It's not blissful for you then?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024