Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off 20:46 - Sep 18 with 51383 viewsZondervansTash

He has done a lot behind the scenes to upset people and it’s all got rather unsavoury. Two managers already been spoken to.

[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 21:02]
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:47 - Sep 18 with 15255 viewsSpruceMoose

Great, looks like we are back in the moronic def info zone.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:47 - Sep 18 with 15276 viewsCurrie10

Based on the teamsheet being leaked earlier, I wouldn't be remotely surprised if this is actually true.

Big 45 + stoppage time yet though. COYB.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:47 - Sep 18 with 15249 viewsCurlyPete

As you have previous for def info, i do hope you are correct
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:48 - Sep 18 with 15181 viewsCurlyPete

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:47 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

OP does get bits of def info
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:49 - Sep 18 with 15132 viewsgt81

I'll believe it when I see it but something doesn't feel right about the squad.

Also, for all the time and due dilligence paid to hiring Hurst, it doesn't say much for him getting it wrong again.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:49 - Sep 18 with 15095 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:48 - Sep 18 by CurlyPete

OP does get bits of def info

I wasn't referring to the OP, more the morons this kind of post will encourage!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:49 - Sep 18 with 15088 viewsGlasgowBlue

Marcus is doing what May has done with Brexit. Make the prospect seem such a fook up that we vote to bring back Mick McCarthy.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:50 - Sep 18 with 15028 viewsOjc

Please let this be true.

The fellas a fraud
Login to get fewer ads

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:50 - Sep 18 with 15024 viewsZondervansTash

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:47 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

I’ve heard it from a very reliable source. I don’t give a s**t if you believe me. Mr Hurst is not a popular man and Evans isn’t happy. Of the two managers mentioned I’m not inspired by either name but both very experienced.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:52 - Sep 18 with 14908 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:50 - Sep 18 by ZondervansTash

I’ve heard it from a very reliable source. I don’t give a s**t if you believe me. Mr Hurst is not a popular man and Evans isn’t happy. Of the two managers mentioned I’m not inspired by either name but both very experienced.

See above. Wasn't referring to you specifically.

If true, this reflects more badly on Evans than anything Hurst has done since he got here.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:52 - Sep 18 with 14930 viewsCurlyPete

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:50 - Sep 18 by ZondervansTash

The same source who has given you stuff previously ?
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 with 14872 viewsOjc

I believe you. Please elaborate, who has he annoyed etc?

To me it seems he’s too keen to stamp his authority and it’s backfired big time
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 with 14844 viewsZondervansTash

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:52 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

See above. Wasn't referring to you specifically.

If true, this reflects more badly on Evans than anything Hurst has done since he got here.

Ok, apologies then. Just gets tedious when you share info from a reliable source and then get accused of all sorts.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 with 14744 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 by ZondervansTash

Ok, apologies then. Just gets tedious when you share info from a reliable source and then get accused of all sorts.

My fault, I phrased it badly!

Give us a clue as to these names we've tapped up?
[Post edited 18 Sep 2018 20:55]

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 14617 viewsCurrie10

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 by Ojc

Based on throwing players under buses in various press conferences, probably everyone at Portman Road when the cameras not on him.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 14584 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

Alan Curbishley and Gary Megson, I heard.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:56 - Sep 18 with 14514 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:55 - Sep 18 by ThisIsMyUsername

Alan Curbishley and Gary Megson, I heard.

Womp womp.

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:56 - Sep 18 with 14530 viewsCurlyPete

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 by Ojc

i'm guessing Klug is one who is a bit fed up
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 14472 viewsBlueySwede

Is Mick one of them?
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 14419 viewsJ2BLUE

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:53 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

You're buying this rubbish?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:58 - Sep 18 with 14376 viewsOjc

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:56 - Sep 18 by CurlyPete

Seemingly not taking Klugs advice when Hurst isn’t fit to shine Klugs shoes
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:59 - Sep 18 with 14271 viewsSwailsey

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:57 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

Dunno man. I have heard other rumblings too. The OP has form as well.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:00 - Sep 18 with 14215 viewsZondervansTash

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:56 - Sep 18 by CurlyPete

Klug is one of them, senior players too.
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:00 - Sep 18 with 14208 viewsCurlyPete

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:58 - Sep 18 by Ojc

Seemingly not taking Klugs advice when Hurst isn’t fit to shine Klugs shoes

Its only an educated guess on my part
Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 21:02 - Sep 18 with 14067 viewsSpruceMoose

Apparently Evans has had enough and Hurst is off on 20:57 - Sep 18 by J2BLUE

OP isn't some fly by night, as far as I can recall. That's the only thing giving me pause.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024