Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ 21:01 - Sep 22 with 9730 viewsLord_Lucan

this was very tasty and at 20" was blooming gigantic - and good value at £11.99 or two for £20. I strongly recommend a thin crust.

Pizza Pronto

Banana is for scale

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:04 - Sep 22 with 5652 viewsSpruceMoose

Why is it all burnt and stuff?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:05 - Sep 22 with 5647 viewsartsbossbeard

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:04 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

The banana?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:06 - Sep 22 with 5642 viewsSpruceMoose

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:05 - Sep 22 by artsbossbeard

The banana?

The only thing to survive the inferno was the box apparantly.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:20 - Sep 22 with 5594 viewsLord_Lucan

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:04 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

It's not burnt you fool.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:20 - Sep 22 with 5591 viewsSpruceMoose

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:20 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

It's not burnt you fool.

Looks like J2s been at it with a blow torch. That's a burnt pizza my friend

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:23 - Sep 22 with 5579 viewsLord_Lucan

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:20 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

Slightly crispy cheese on top in places and gooey in the middle, it's called flavour.

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:27 - Sep 22 with 5561 viewsSpruceMoose

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:23 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

Slightly crispy cheese on top in places and gooey in the middle, it's called flavour.

Yeah, my mum used to say that too when we were warily moving nuggets of charcoal around our dinner plates.

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:28 - Sep 22 with 5559 viewshoppy

How big is the banana? Could you put that next to a 12” pizza so we can compare a bit more easily?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Login to get fewer ads

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:30 - Sep 22 with 5547 viewsjeera

Why have they sent a banana for scale?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:35 - Sep 22 with 5534 viewsLord_Lucan

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:30 - Sep 22 by jeera

Why have they sent a banana for scale?

It's Sir Bobs

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:36 - Sep 22 with 5523 viewsjeera

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:35 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

It's Sir Bobs

Of course.

Silly me.

I am guessing RKD and your lady are there to help you out and that both pizzas weren't all for you?

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:40 - Sep 22 with 5510 viewsLord_Lucan

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:36 - Sep 22 by jeera

Of course.

Silly me.

I am guessing RKD and your lady are there to help you out and that both pizzas weren't all for you?

We had one each.

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 5491 viewsjeera

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:40 - Sep 22 by Lord_Lucan

We had one each.

That's fair enough.

I can see now why you ordered the 'side'.

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:55 - Sep 22 with 5467 viewsStokieBlue

What do you know about pizza?

Bet you love a deep pan slice from your corner shop.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:57 - Sep 22 with 5454 viewsReuser_is_God

I’ve also heard good things about this place, will try it out some time.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 23:06 - Sep 22 with 5347 viewsrfretwell

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:28 - Sep 22 by hoppy

How big is the banana? Could you put that next to a 12” pizza so we can compare a bit more easily?

yew made I laugh Hoppy.
New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 23:51 - Sep 22 with 5292 viewsJ2BLUE

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 21:20 - Sep 22 by SpruceMoose

That pizza is cooked properly.

I think I have the same worktop as Lucan.

#styleicon

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 00:40 - Sep 23 with 5239 viewsSpruceMoose

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 23:51 - Sep 22 by J2BLUE

That pizza is cooked properly.

I think I have the same worktop as Lucan.

#styleicon

Thank you for settling the argument. In matters of food, if J2 make you right, the world makes you wrong.

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 08:40 - Sep 23 with 5109 viewsJohnny_Boy

I just naturally assumed they threw-in a free banana because they burnt your pizza.
New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 09:59 - Sep 23 with 5026 viewsjimsymBLUE

Just a tiddler on the pizanana scale I'm afraid
Actually, bacon and banana pizza..hmm could it work? Certainly looks alright.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 12:26 - Sep 23 with 4929 viewssundaze

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 00:40 - Sep 23 by SpruceMoose

Thank you for settling the argument. In matters of food, if J2 make you right, the world makes you wrong.

Spruce, I am jealous that you have your own personal stalker who is obsessed with giving you down votes. You realise that it is just an act and that really he is probably spending all day needing you to post something so he can feel a connection with you.
New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 13:05 - Sep 23 with 4884 viewsSpruceMoose

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 12:26 - Sep 23 by sundaze

Spruce, I am jealous that you have your own personal stalker who is obsessed with giving you down votes. You realise that it is just an act and that really he is probably spending all day needing you to post something so he can feel a connection with you.

If he wants to post his number I'll happily send him a photo of my bottom, if it'll make the rampant down voting stop.

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 15:13 - Sep 23 with 4807 viewshoppy

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 13:05 - Sep 23 by SpruceMoose

If he wants to post his number I'll happily send him a photo of my bottom, if it'll make the rampant down voting stop.

Will you put a banana there too, for scale purposes?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 19:01 - Sep 23 with 4689 viewsDeano69

My current favourite pizza has frazzle crisps on it. Genius.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 19:27 - Sep 23 with 4666 viewsjeera

New pizza find in Ipswich. Now I'm not a pizza man but............ on 19:01 - Sep 23 by Deano69

My current favourite pizza has frazzle crisps on it. Genius.

That's disgusting!

And people moan about pineapple.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024