Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth are a really good watch 20:26 - Oct 1 with 4327 viewsdavblue

Play some lovely incisive football, it's a bit woolly at the back at times but you would certainly enjoy watching this every week.

Glad to see Fraser starting to make an impact, he's a great little footballer.
[Post edited 1 Oct 2018 20:32]
Bournemouth are a really good watch on 10:38 - Oct 2 with 1170 viewsBlueBadger

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 08:18 - Oct 2 by itfcjoe

Not really, a decent investment no doubt - but only 'massive, massive, massive levels' if comparing them to someone like Ipswich Wanderers. Evans chucked more cash at us trying to get us up

Plucky Bournemouth were, as I recall, paying wages nearly on a level to QPR at their Harriest.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 10:55 - Oct 2 with 1159 viewsBlueNomad

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 10:38 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

Plucky Bournemouth were, as I recall, paying wages nearly on a level to QPR at their Harriest.

Matt Ritchie doubled his salary when he left Premiership Bournemouth for Championship Newcastle so not on the Harry level at all.
Bournemouth are a really good watch on 11:31 - Oct 2 with 1138 viewsBlueBadger

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 08:11 - Oct 2 by Garv

Fairly sure Fraser was a culprit and I think we forgave him.

Pitman was a b*gger for it too, as I recall.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 12:03 - Oct 2 with 1130 viewsEwan_Oozami

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 09:17 - Oct 2 by Jimmy86

Couldn't agree more, I hate them as much as Norwich and Leeds. For such a good footballing side, their cheating and gamesmanship was ridiculous. More penalties than anyone else in the championship and by some distance. Wilson is like a U-boat and Adam Smith is also a little weasel...

Also played on the little Bournemouth tag when it suited them, despite massive backing from a Russian

Don't think there was any doubt about the penalty they got last night though!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 12:39 - Oct 2 with 1120 viewsLeagueOne

What I would say is everytime many say "we don't want to end up like Portsmouth" in support of Evans austerity measures here, and the "dangers of FFP breach" I always happily point to Bournemouth.

The spent well, hired well, took a long term view and made the investments they needed to be a Premiership club. Evans has not and we're now staring League One in the face. There is no reason that 4 or 5 years ago he couldn't have managed what Bournemouth did, he just chose not to and hid behind FFP. Now Paul Hurst is catching the heat for what has been years of bad leadership, poor investment and a dwindling, angry, fanbase.

I envy Bournemouth and credit to their owners for putting the club first and loss management second.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 12:54 - Oct 2 with 1106 viewsitfcjoe

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 10:38 - Oct 2 by BlueBadger

Incorrect, they chucked money at one loan signing, Kenwyne Jones, to help get them over the line but are not big payers

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 15:49 - Oct 2 with 1061 viewsLeagueOne

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 12:54 - Oct 2 by itfcjoe

Incorrect, they chucked money at one loan signing, Kenwyne Jones, to help get them over the line but are not big payers

You can't fault their strategy either - it's put them in the place we would have been had Evans actually invested.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2018 15:49]

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Bournemouth are a really good watch on 15:58 - Oct 2 with 1049 viewsNazemariner

Despise them with a passion.

Greasy, cheating arse monkeys. I would dance outside the Vitality Stadium should they enter administration.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024