Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM 14:00 - Oct 6 with 4881 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM on 14:43 - Oct 6 with 960 viewsWD19

TEAM on 14:39 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

We're really not far off Keane Event Horizon, the point at which a manger thinks that playing 4 centre halves and 4 CMs is a good idea, now.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 14:56]

You know that point at which Mick wanted to be put out of his misery (without being seen to walk away) so started on the fans.........

......this team sheet is a similar cry for help........
TEAM on 14:48 - Oct 6 with 929 viewsRomeo4

Pleased to see Knudsen left out although might make us slightly imbalanced. I would like to see Edun given a start either at left back to see what he’s like in that role or in place of Skuse in CM.

I don’t like either of our options up front if he’s persisting with the 1 through the centre system. Neither Sears or Jackson are suited to this.

Wish Bart was playing too. Gerken not done a lot wrong but Bart is our best keeper.

COYB.
TEAM on 14:48 - Oct 6 with 927 viewsNthQldITFC

I want to see Chalobah playing really high today, just off Sears. He's got the pace off the mark from his stride length, and the strength to drag defenders around, even if his end product might be a little unpredictable. As long as we keep the ball on the deck, that is. With Dozzell feeding the ball in to Sears and Chalobah.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 14:50]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

TEAM on 14:57 - Oct 6 with 894 viewsDubtractor

TEAM on 14:29 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

So, I make that no left footed players in the side at all today. That's a wholly sensible decision when trying to play in a 'football' manner.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 14:53]

Dozzell is a lefty isn't he?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

TEAM on 14:58 - Oct 6 with 887 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM on 14:57 - Oct 6 by Dubtractor

Dozzell is a lefty isn't he?

I stand corrected. But we're desperately lacking natural width on either side with that team. This looks like a Í'd better play Andre and hope I'll stay on for another few weeks' team.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TEAM on 15:00 - Oct 6 with 881 viewsWD19

TEAM on 14:58 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

I stand corrected. But we're desperately lacking natural width on either side with that team. This looks like a Í'd better play Andre and hope I'll stay on for another few weeks' team.

Or play him in a d*cking and then drop him for months having 'proven' he isn't ready yet......or some such.
TEAM on 15:01 - Oct 6 with 881 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM on 14:48 - Oct 6 by NthQldITFC

I want to see Chalobah playing really high today, just off Sears. He's got the pace off the mark from his stride length, and the strength to drag defenders around, even if his end product might be a little unpredictable. As long as we keep the ball on the deck, that is. With Dozzell feeding the ball in to Sears and Chalobah.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 14:50]

I rather fear we're going to see a repeat of Tuesday today. With the added bonus that Swansea are at home and might fancy going for us. I really fear the worst today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

TEAM on 15:01 - Oct 6 with 876 viewsDubtractor

TEAM on 14:58 - Oct 6 by BlueBadger

Don't get me wrong, I'm not keen on the line up today, especially at full backs.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM on 15:02 - Oct 6 with 873 viewsBlueBadger

TEAM on 15:00 - Oct 6 by WD19

Or play him in a d*cking and then drop him for months having 'proven' he isn't ready yet......or some such.

And then sell him in January for £750K and claim it's because he'll be hindering someone else's development, ala Keane.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2018 15:02]

TEAM on 18:22 - Oct 6 with 798 viewsSwansea_Blue

TEAM on 14:28 - Oct 6 by Swansea_Blue

I can see the logic. Swansea are not physical- this is a game for footballers not big lumps and hoofers (thinking about Dozzell mainly here).

^^ this poster seems to know what he’s talking about. I bet he’s increadibly charming and hung like a horse too

Hurst played it perfectly, fair play (as they say in these parts).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024