Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment 09:32 - Oct 23 with 4100 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 09:48 - Oct 23 with 3939 viewschristiand

Is that the young talent that was deemed overrated by PH during pre season? Lankester certainly came on with purpose on Saturday and gave Dozzell a fillip too. That remark seems to be slowly coming back to bite him on the ar*e! For all the uninspiring signings PH has made, the youngsters could prove the one shining light in a very depressing season......if they are good enough of course!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 09:52 - Oct 23 with 3897 viewsBrixtonBlue

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 09:48 - Oct 23 by christiand

Is that the young talent that was deemed overrated by PH during pre season? Lankester certainly came on with purpose on Saturday and gave Dozzell a fillip too. That remark seems to be slowly coming back to bite him on the ar*e! For all the uninspiring signings PH has made, the youngsters could prove the one shining light in a very depressing season......if they are good enough of course!!!

Isn't Lankester the youngster Hurst has bigged up all season?

He's done enough wrong without having to make up stuff.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 09:54 - Oct 23 with 3869 views_

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 10:06 - Oct 23 with 3774 viewsLankHenners

The quotes work quite well if you pretend ‘FS’ stands for ‘f()cks sake’.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 10:09 - Oct 23 with 3737 viewschristiand

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 09:52 - Oct 23 by BrixtonBlue

Isn't Lankester the youngster Hurst has bigged up all season?

He's done enough wrong without having to make up stuff.

Wind yourself back in, the youngsters could be the ones that help him but he chose to ignore them. Surprisingly, they are starting to resurface!!!

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 10:15 - Oct 23 with 3665 viewsMullet

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 09:48 - Oct 23 by christiand

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:46 - Oct 23 with 3353 viewsBrixtonBlue

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 10:09 - Oct 23 by christiand

Wind yourself back in, the youngsters could be the ones that help him but he chose to ignore them. Surprisingly, they are starting to resurface!!!

Yeah but the talk in the OP is of Lankester, who he has bigged up. So wind YOURself back in!

If we were talking about other youngsters you'd have a point.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:55 - Oct 23 with 3313 viewsPositivelyPortman

Frederick has hardly covered himself with glory in the past season or so has he?
How he’s some sort of messiah now I don’t understand.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Login to get fewer ads

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:58 - Oct 23 with 3288 viewsGeoffSentence

Did anyone else interpret the FS: prefix as short for FFS?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:58 - Oct 23 with 3288 viewsMullet

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:55 - Oct 23 by PositivelyPortman

Frederick has hardly covered himself with glory in the past season or so has he?
How he’s some sort of messiah now I don’t understand.

He's talking head of the week. What on earth are you talking about exactly?

At best he's been praised for playing well in an utterly dogsh1t side, and been instrumental in our solitary win under Hurst. He's hardly getting the Marcus Stewart treatment.

Probably best you stop doubling down on your bizarre Hurst defence by attacking everyone and everything else on this board. You sound more like Comical Ali by the thread.

on 17:06 - Oct 23 with 3251 views_

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:46 - Oct 23 by BrixtonBlue

Yeah but the talk in the OP is of Lankester, who he has bigged up. So wind YOURself back in!

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 17:42 - Oct 23 with 3169 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 17:06 - Oct 23 by _

None, because this isn't an argument.

Why are you trying to start one though?

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 17:44 - Oct 23 with 3150 viewsGeoffSentence

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 17:42 - Oct 23 by BrixtonBlue

None, because this isn't an argument.

Why are you trying to start one though?

Who is going to say it first?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 18:20 - Oct 23 with 3048 viewstractorshark

The end is nigh for Hurst and rightly so.
I said after the Swansea game that I doubted it was a corner turned, more a case of every dog has its day.
We didn’t deserve to win that game, we battled well and got a bit of luck.
But the table doesn’t lie. We are one of the worst, if not the worst, team in the division.
Hurst is out of his depth and his signings are predominantly old mates who are average.
The comments from Sears and Holland are honest and pretty damning.
Hurst has got until the international break at the very most.
Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 07:51 - Oct 24 with 2813 viewschristiand

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:46 - Oct 23 by BrixtonBlue

Which is what I was suggesting, so get down from your soapbox BrixtonBlue.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 7:53]

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 10:14 - Oct 24 with 2611 viewsbluehook

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:58 - Oct 23 by Mullet

At best he's been praised for playing well in an utterly dogsh1t side, and been instrumental in our solitary win under Hurst. He's hardly getting the Marcus Stewart treatment.

Probably best you stop doubling down on your bizarre Hurst defence by attacking everyone and everything else on this board. You sound more like Comical Ali by the thread.

He’s supposedly a striker. How many goals has he scored in the last two seasons?
Runs around a lot and that’s it from what I’ve seen.
This is a forum, if he likes PH and what he’s trying to do, he’s surely entitled to that view?
Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 18:04 - Oct 24 with 2417 viewsPositivelyPortman

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 16:58 - Oct 23 by Mullet

“Playing well in a dog sh!te side” is he? Playing well? 😂
Risible comment old son.
“Bizarre Hurst defence”. Bizarre to you maybe.
There are some members of this board don’t agree with your view - believe it or not. So shove it.
I’ll say what I want when I want lovey.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 18:04]

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 18:07 - Oct 24 with 2401 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Was it Lankester that Hurst thought was over rated? I had the feeling he was talking about Dozzell..

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 18:12 - Oct 24 with 2382 viewshoppy

Freddie on press duty and he opens up with a pretty damning assessment on 10:14 - Oct 24 by bluehook

He’s supposedly a striker. How many goals has he scored in the last two seasons?
Runs around a lot and that’s it from what I’ve seen.
This is a forum, if he likes PH and what he’s trying to do, he’s surely entitled to that view?

How many times in that time has he been played as a striker?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024