Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ 22:39 - Oct 24 with 3697 viewseddiespearitt03

A man who has pushed the boundaries every year he has been here. Just another uninspiring clueless businessman only prepared to siphon off as much money he can get his grubby hands on.

No progress what so ever. The supporters are starved of entertainment and once again the attendances will drop. Buying up cheap players on cheap contracts and very few of them are able to make a difference. The wall of silence from Evans only makes matters worse.

We plodded along with McCarthy and we managed to retain Championship status . Now the inevitable has finally come and it looks like time is up on riding our luck.

A club owner who intends to carry on doing it on the cheap and installing puppet pen pushers like Clegg and Milne to try and appease the fans anger.

The party is over Evans. You can trot off and leave this club behind. Your legacy will be leading this once great football club into the 3rd tier of football . Bye Bye Evans.

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 13:49 - Oct 25 with 567 viewsTMWWNGAS

I think the amount of *'s will sway the decision
***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 13:50 - Oct 25 with 566 viewsLeagueOne

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 13:49 - Oct 25 by ElderGrizzly

Yet the new FFP rules that came in this summer, means the most we can lose is £13m a season.

We already lose £6m before we do any kind of transfer business.

So a new owner can spend an extra £7m a season, or stick two fingers up at the Football League and ignore the rules and hope we get promoted before the punishment kicks in.

Punishment now is upto 21pts deduction. Previously it was just a fine and an embargo.

Roll the dice...

Amazing that none of these FFP rules existed when the likes of Man City were in the third division, given a taxpayer funded stadium..

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 13:51 - Oct 25 with 564 viewsElderGrizzly

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 13:50 - Oct 25 by LeagueOne

Amazing that none of these FFP rules existed when the likes of Man City were in the third division, given a taxpayer funded stadium..

Yes, they literally didn’t exist then. Next...
***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 15:35 - Oct 25 with 521 views3_5_2

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 22:52 - Oct 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

Old stadium, owned by the council and seen better days.

Location... been described by managers as a hindrance to attracting players.

History? To be honest, it's only us Ipswich fans who value that, and it's a long, long time ago now. Certainly not a reason to buy.

Sorry, just being objective.

This

The only thing that keeps me going is that I have been fortunate enough to see us win cups and promotions. Play in the premier league etc.

There many of our fans who have never seen us play outside of the championship and not often very well in that

Who would want it ?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 15:40 - Oct 25 with 514 viewsSwansea_Blue

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 13:49 - Oct 25 by TMWWNGAS

I think the amount of *'s will sway the decision

The OP may not realise it, but he/she/it has created an optical illusion with all those *s. When you look at the thread title on the home page, the line underneath the *s appears to move. Or at least it does on my compooter.

That's my fascinating but completely useless contribution of the day (the others have solely been completely useless).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 15:47 - Oct 25 with 511 viewsWhymarkmariner

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 22:57 - Oct 24 by BlueBadger

Yes, but think of how much tax he'll avoid!

#themasterplandreamedupbyidiots

I hear there's a Chinaman interested in taking over Town, his name is Wha Went Wong. Apparently his wife's left him. She's gone back to Peking and he's gone back to Wan King.
***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 19:59 - Oct 25 with 483 viewsstewartm

***********************SELL UP EVANS************************ on 15:47 - Oct 25 by Whymarkmariner

I hear there's a Chinaman interested in taking over Town, his name is Wha Went Wong. Apparently his wife's left him. She's gone back to Peking and he's gone back to Wan King.

Don't fuk bout

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024