Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will Lambert try and sell in January? 22:37 - Oct 25 with 1389 viewsWarkystache

Can't see us keeping Nsiala, Nolan or Harrison

Can see Edwards staying though. And possibly Jackson if he does better with someone else up front.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:40 - Oct 25 with 1357 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Let’s turn it around, of those who is saleable?
Nolan we’ll have to take a massive loss on, Harrison the same.

I’m hoping Lambert can get them flying.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:43 - Oct 25 with 1315 viewsPlums

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:40 - Oct 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

If he can turn Harrison into a H**t like striker, he’ll keep him. Depends if it’s in there somewhere.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:44 - Oct 25 with 1302 viewsKieran_Knows

Hopefully he can turn Nolan into what Hoolahan was for Norwich!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:44 - Oct 25 with 1296 viewsWarkystache

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:40 - Oct 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

Harrison at £750k, might make a million if a League 1 side fancies someone who can score at that level.

Nolan agreed, and Nsiala. Although Lambert got the best out of his midfielders at the scum. And that was 'Gilbert the Alien' lookalike Elliott Bennett

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:45 - Oct 25 with 1278 viewsThe_Last_Baron

I can see Jackson going to Peterborough. Nsiala and Nolan will return to League One. Some of the loan players may go, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if they all went. Edwards has been the only bright spark from the new signings.

A midfielder is a must - a tough defensive player who can drive the team. Two new strikers minimum, if not three, as we have none up to the task. And a right back and centre half as we are lacking here as well.

Give some of the young players a decent run as well, as there are a couple who could save us a lot of money.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:47 - Oct 25 with 1253 viewsFtnfwest

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:43 - Oct 25 by Plums

If he can turn Harrison into a H**t like striker, he’ll keep him. Depends if it’s in there somewhere.

Well he’ll have to increase the clubs doughnut budget for starters
Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:48 - Oct 25 with 1232 viewsStNeotsBlue

Edwards has been decent enough and has a goal in him.
Nolan there is a player there but I think he's one of those that will always look Champioship quality at League one and League one standard at Championship.
Nsiala has been a bit unfortunate,that sending off, but is too inconsistent.
Harrison doesn't look like he'll score many for us whether that is due to the system he was playing in but he never took his chances when they came.
Donacien needs to play at right back.

I do wonder if all the loan deals are tied up for the full season could we see a bit of movement there, with Lambert/ next boss looking to bring in some proven quality or experience.
Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:50 - Oct 25 with 1206 viewsshoopdelang

I think Nolan will prove to be a very good player for us given the right system and with better players around him.
Login to get fewer ads

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:52 - Oct 25 with 1178 viewsdavblue

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:48 - Oct 25 by StNeotsBlue

Edwards has been decent enough and has a goal in him.
Nolan there is a player there but I think he's one of those that will always look Champioship quality at League one and League one standard at Championship.
Nsiala has been a bit unfortunate,that sending off, but is too inconsistent.
Harrison doesn't look like he'll score many for us whether that is due to the system he was playing in but he never took his chances when they came.
Donacien needs to play at right back.

I do wonder if all the loan deals are tied up for the full season could we see a bit of movement there, with Lambert/ next boss looking to bring in some proven quality or experience.

I don’t see it in Nolan, he’s not quick, he isn’t skilful, doesn’t beat a man from what I’ve seen a tidy midfielder and nothing more.
Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:53 - Oct 25 with 1167 viewsDarth_Koont

Like any player we need to see how they do in an otherwise functioning team. Time to take a step back and see these players with fresh eyes, just as the new manager will do.

Pronouns: He/Him

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:55 - Oct 25 with 1147 viewsParisBlue

Donacian would have been at Villa when Lambert was manager there, presumably giving him his first professional contract.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:56 - Oct 25 with 1134 viewsBlackboots

He’ll get rid of Gerken. He didn’t rate him at Colchester. Dropped him early on, sent him on loan to Darlington and he didn’t play for Lambert after that.

Poll: Do you want George Burley as our next manager ?

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:57 - Oct 25 with 1128 viewsStNeotsBlue

Who will Lambert try and sell in January? on 22:52 - Oct 25 by davblue

I don’t see it in Nolan, he’s not quick, he isn’t skilful, doesn’t beat a man from what I’ve seen a tidy midfielder and nothing more.

That was kind of my point, at League one level he looked a player but it is a step up which some players make effortlessly and others can't quite bridge.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024