Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Space nerds PSA 19:15 - Nov 26 with 1977 viewsSpruceMoose

Following this over the next hour or so should be pretty interesting.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/live/2018/nov/26/mars-insight-lander-nasa-pr

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Space nerds PSA on 19:21 - Nov 26 with 1311 viewsJ2BLUE

https://mars.nasa.gov/insight/timeline/landing/watch-online/

Live coverage

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Space nerds PSA on 19:22 - Nov 26 with 1310 viewsBlueBadger

What a weird down vote.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Space nerds PSA on 19:25 - Nov 26 with 1303 viewsSpruceMoose

Space nerds PSA on 19:22 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

What a weird down vote.

Cobbler is following me around the board like a bad smell downvoting everything I've posted in sight. I think he's upset/embarassed that I reported a post of his as abusive and he got a public ticking off from Phil.

I was clearly out of line. His post calling we a w@nker was in no way abusive.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 19:26]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Space nerds PSA on 19:26 - Nov 26 with 1290 viewsBlueBadger

Space nerds PSA on 19:25 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

Cobbler is following me around the board like a bad smell downvoting everything I've posted in sight. I think he's upset/embarassed that I reported a post of his as abusive and he got a public ticking off from Phil.

I was clearly out of line. His post calling we a w@nker was in no way abusive.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 19:26]

Arsey is a delicate, delicate snowflake. You'd think such a hard lad would take offense so easily, really.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Space nerds PSA on 19:26 - Nov 26 with 1288 viewsSuperfrans

Down-voting this?

🤔

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Space nerds PSA on 19:27 - Nov 26 with 1287 viewsBlueBadger

Space nerds PSA on 19:26 - Nov 26 by Superfrans

Down-voting this?

🤔

Space nerds PSA by BlueBadger 26 Nov 2018 19:26
Arsey is a delicate, delicate snowflake. You'd think such a hard lad would take offense so easily, really.

Space nerds PSA on 19:28 - Nov 26 with 1283 viewsSpruceMoose

Space nerds PSA on 19:26 - Nov 26 by BlueBadger

He hates that I live in America for some reason, but doesn't seem to understand that that doesn't make me an American.

I can only presume it's some form of misplaced jealousy that is preventing him from being sensible on this point.

Space nerds PSA on 19:31 - Nov 26 with 1270 viewsBlueBadger

Space nerds PSA on 19:28 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

He hates that I live in America for some reason, but doesn't seem to understand that that doesn't make me an American.

I can only presume it's some form of misplaced jealousy that is preventing him from being sensible on this point.

He basically hates anyone taller, cleverer or better looking than him.Essentially, everyone.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 19:31]

Login to get fewer ads

Space nerds PSA on 19:31 - Nov 26 with 1266 viewsRyorry

Cheers for the alert - wouldn't exactly classify myself as a space nerd! but do find it quite interesting as a live event.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Space nerds PSA on 19:32 - Nov 26 with 1261 viewsSpruceMoose

Space nerds PSA on 19:31 - Nov 26 by Ryorry

Cheers for the alert - wouldn't exactly classify myself as a space nerd! but do find it quite interesting as a live event.

Well, if you change your mind I am acting President of the LeftyBumFest Affiliated TWTD SpaceNerd Association. You can probably guess the cost of subs. PM Dan for details.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 19:33]

Space nerds PSA on 19:37 - Nov 26 with 1236 viewsJ2BLUE

Space nerds PSA on 19:32 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

Well, if you change your mind I am acting President of the LeftyBumFest Affiliated TWTD SpaceNerd Association. You can probably guess the cost of subs. PM Dan for details.

I resign from the SpaceNerd Association in protest at the affiliation with those liberal leftie scumbags.

Truly impaired.

Space nerds PSA on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 1235 viewsSpruceMoose

Space nerds PSA on 19:37 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

I resign from the SpaceNerd Association in protest at the affiliation with those liberal leftie scumbags.

Sorry. We outlawed resignations at the last AGM in case it hurt the feelings of the remaining members.

Space nerds PSA on 19:38 - Nov 26 with 1230 viewsRyorry

You have a secretary now? I can only guess at the annual salary you pay him ...

Space nerds PSA on 19:40 - Nov 26 with 1222 viewsJ2BLUE

Space nerds PSA on 19:38 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

Sorry. We outlawed resignations at the last AGM in case it hurt the feelings of the remaining members.

Don't care. I had a vote. I voted out. I respect the vote.

Truly impaired.

Space nerds PSA on 19:42 - Nov 26 with 1220 viewsSpruceMoose

Space nerds PSA on 19:40 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

Don't care. I had a vote. I voted out. I respect the vote.

Haven't you learned anything over the last couple of years? Out actually means in. Unless you're talking to a bed partner.

Space nerds PSA on 19:43 - Nov 26 with 1212 viewsjeera

I do like that, despite all the incredibly high tech surrounding this amazing achievement, it is still a parachute that's being relied on to slow its decent.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Space nerds PSA on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 1202 viewsKeno

or try yourself

https://my.ign.com/atari/lunar-lander

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Space nerds PSA on 19:47 - Nov 26 with 1200 viewsSpruceMoose

Space nerds PSA on 19:42 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

Haven't you learned anything over the last couple of years? Out actually means in. Unless you're talking to a bed partner.

Cobbler, are you downvoting the concept of seeking consent in the bedroom now?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 19:52]

Space nerds PSA on 19:51 - Nov 26 with 1164 viewsjeera

Tbf you were the first to put up a link to this latest probing.

Space nerds PSA on 19:52 - Nov 26 with 1165 viewsSuperblue95

Space nerds PSA on 19:47 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

Cobbler, are you downvoting the concept of seeking consent in the bedroom now?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2018 19:52]

I think Cobbler would like to show you first hand how he feels about that, such is his apparent obsession with you

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Space nerds PSA on 19:53 - Nov 26 with 1159 viewsSpruceMoose

Space nerds PSA on 19:52 - Nov 26 by Superblue95

I think Cobbler would like to show you first hand how he feels about that, such is his apparent obsession with you

I only date tall guys.

Space nerds PSA on 19:55 - Nov 26 with 1143 viewsRyorry

and ... "touchdown confirmed"

Space nerds PSA on 20:03 - Nov 26 with 1107 viewsBlueBadger

Time was, he was desperate to meet up with me in McDonalds car park in Sudbury.

Space nerds PSA on 20:03 - Nov 26 with 1106 viewsBlueBadger

Space nerds PSA on 19:53 - Nov 26 by SpruceMoose

I only date tall guys.

Confirmation that he's an angry shortarse, right there.

Space nerds PSA on 20:04 - Nov 26 with 1099 viewsjeera

Space nerds PSA on 19:21 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

https://mars.nasa.gov/insight/timeline/landing/watch-online/

Live coverage

I have to say I have little insight into this atm.

Most of the coverage has been of rows of people sitting there clapping with a bit of whooping.

Part of me was kinda hoping the cameraman would get down there first to capture the whole thing as it came in to land.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024