Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight 20:24 - Dec 30 with 2567 viewsfactual_blue

Has there ever been a six-part drama created from a musical before? Quite a bold step really. Well done the BBC.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:26 - Dec 30 with 2560 viewsSporall

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:27 - Dec 30 with 2548 viewsgroovyASH

It's not based on the musical, but on the source material by Victor Hugo

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:31 - Dec 30 with 2540 viewsfactual_blue

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:27 - Dec 30 by groovyASH

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:32 - Dec 30 with 2530 viewsWD19

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:27 - Dec 30 by groovyASH

Mamma Mia.
I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:34 - Dec 30 with 2522 viewsfactual_blue

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 20:26 - Dec 30 by Sporall

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 22:26 - Dec 30 with 2431 viewsBinner

Who is playing Les, the eponymous hero?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 22:31 - Dec 30 with 2410 viewsKeno

I thought there were 46 games to our season, not 6 parts

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:04 - Dec 30 with 2383 viewsBasingstokeBlue

It’s created from the 1862 book by Victor Hugo (as was the musical).

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Login to get fewer ads

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:15 - Dec 30 with 2364 viewsThrobbe

I preferred the later English translation

TWTD Cycling Herbert

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:36 - Dec 30 with 2336 viewsOxford_Blue

It was a novel by Victor Hugo way before it was dummed down into a musical.
I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:43 - Dec 30 with 2327 viewsfactual_blue

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:36 - Dec 30 by Oxford_Blue

It was a novel by Victor Hugo way before it was dummed down into a musical.

[Post edited 30 Dec 2018 23:44]

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:46 - Dec 30 with 2314 viewsfactual_blue

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:04 - Dec 30 by BasingstokeBlue

It’s created from the 1862 book by Victor Hugo (as was the musical).

Now you're just being silly.

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:47 - Dec 30 with 2314 viewsfactual_blue

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 22:26 - Dec 30 by Binner

Who is playing Les, the eponymous hero?

Les Dennis.

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:58 - Dec 30 with 2296 viewsBinner

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 23:47 - Dec 30 by factual_blue

Les Dennis.

The bin lorry magnate?

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 00:10 - Dec 31 with 2278 viewsjeera

I once saw it in one sitting at some theatre off Leicester Square, (Shaftsbury Ave)?

Be daft idea to split that into 6 parts.

Can't keep driving down to London to watch each segment.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I see there's a six-part drama of Les Miserables starting tonight on 00:16 - Dec 31 with 2271 viewsLord_Lucan

I don’t think I can get BBC, I’ll wait until it’s on Sky or Netflix.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024