Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update 02:37 - Jan 12 with 13802 viewsSpruceMoose

Update 1: King Tim is too scared to debate the guff he's coming out with. Yet another brexiteer who wants to spout his lies, guesses and stupid ideas unchallenged.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/politics/wetherspoon-founder-tim-martin-s-brex
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 2:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 23:39 - Jan 12 with 2229 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 23:33 - Jan 12 by pickles110564

Still can't get over you of all people forgetting to post on the right alt. i actually like this alt though more levelled headed than your sprucey one.

Don't be silly

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 00:50 - Jan 13 with 2201 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 23:39 - Jan 12 by wkj

Don't be silly

Dribbles just goes to show that its true what that say, right wingers just don't do funny.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 01:08 - Jan 13 with 2189 viewsStNeotsBlue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:39 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

Only alt I ever had was stupidbigmouthhead

Stupidbigmouthhead was funny. What went wrong?
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 01:09 - Jan 13 with 2186 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 01:08 - Jan 13 by StNeotsBlue

Brexit innit - ruined a man

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 02:11 - Jan 13 with 2150 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 01:08 - Jan 13 by StNeotsBlue

You spend your whole life working on alt ego one, then just a few months on alt ego two. That's why wkj is so crap.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 03:02 - Jan 13 with 2134 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 02:11 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

You spend your whole life working on alt ego one, then just a few months on alt ego two. That's why wkj is so crap.

Still mad that I took Joanna Nicholls behind the bikesheds in high school and you didn't I see.

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 03:19 - Jan 13 with 2126 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 03:02 - Jan 13 by wkj

Still mad that I took Joanna Nicholls behind the bikesheds in high school and you didn't I see.

Actually, I'm still mad that you took Joanna Nicholls behind the bikesheds in high school and you didn't let me see

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:12 - Jan 13 with 2110 viewsBenters2

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:59 - Jan 12 by witchdoctor

reckon you are spot on mate...makes perfect sense now..👍

Indeed 🤓
Login to get fewer ads

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:17 - Jan 13 with 2097 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:12 - Jan 13 by Benters2

Indeed 🤓

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:20 - Jan 13 with 2091 viewsm14_blue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:59 - Jan 12 by witchdoctor

reckon you are spot on mate...makes perfect sense now..👍

Well no, it makes no sense at all.

wkj replied to the post saying he’d lived in America in the past, something he’s talked about openly loads of times and that isn’t the same as sprucey’s situation at all.

The way you’ve all jumped on GB’s innocent, but fairly obvious, mistake says plenty about how fake news spreads. People believe anything they want to, regardless of how idiotic it is.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:22 - Jan 13 with 2086 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:20 - Jan 13 by m14_blue

wkj replied to the post saying he’d lived in America in the past, something he’s talked about openly loads of times and that isn’t the same as sprucey’s situation at all.

The way you’ve all jumped on GB’s innocent, but fairly obvious, mistake says plenty about how fake news spreads. People believe anything they want to, regardless of how idiotic it is.

TBF I thought it was just a new game going around on the board. Thank M14 though, good salt that you are. It is quite fun seeing the old' CSI thing play out.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 5:22]

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:35 - Jan 13 with 2051 viewsjeera

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:20 - Jan 13 by m14_blue

It couldn't be more clear that wkj was taking about his own experiences just as a reference.

Christ alive.

Grown men wetting themselves thinking they're onto something.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:37 - Jan 13 with 2047 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:35 - Jan 13 by jeera

It couldn't be more clear that wkj was taking about his own experiences just as a reference.

Christ alive.

I am just pleased something I said came across as clear as once. This moment to me is as good as winning TWTD of the Year if I'm honest
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 5:37]

Crybaby

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:39 - Jan 13 with 2275 viewsjeera

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:37 - Jan 13 by wkj

I am just pleased something I said came across as clear as once. This moment to me is as good as winning TWTD of the Year if I'm honest
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 5:37]

Well this is it.

You post enough rubbish without being falsely accused of more.

Fair's fair.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:20 - Jan 13 with 2197 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 05:35 - Jan 13 by jeera

Christ alive.

More Dribbly Gang than Top Gear Gang eh?

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 18:03 - Jan 13 with 2144 viewspickles110564

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:20 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

More Dribbly Gang than Top Gear Gang eh?

Good Evening WKJ, remembered the right alt to post on?
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 20:32 - Jan 13 with 2110 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 18:03 - Jan 13 by pickles110564

Good Evening WKJ, remembered the right alt to post on?

You're so thick it's no wonder you voted leave.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 20:50 - Jan 13 with 2084 viewsm14_blue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 20:32 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

Gets fed a line by one of their more intellectual leaders and desperately clings to it despite it being demonstrably and obviously untrue. There are some parallels....

Probably blames the fact that it’s been proven to be nonsense on the ‘expert’ who proved it so, or the BBC for giving airtime to the expert.

Double down on the bullish1t.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 20:50]
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 21:04 - Jan 13 with 2065 viewseireblue

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 20:32 - Jan 13 by SpruceMoose

It is sad to see someone that thinks they are a Maigret, when in fact they are a Clouseau.
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 21:11 - Jan 13 with 2051 viewspickles110564

No bait on that line, still sore you cocked up m8?
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 21:22 - Jan 13 with 2038 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 21:11 - Jan 13 by pickles110564

Sorry for my delay in replying. I was testing a new jet fuel on some steel beams in my back garden.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 06:05 - Jan 14 with 1956 viewsBenters2

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 21:11 - Jan 13 by pickles110564

Ha!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024