Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update 02:37 - Jan 12 with 13804 viewsSpruceMoose

Update 1: King Tim is too scared to debate the guff he's coming out with. Yet another brexiteer who wants to spout his lies, guesses and stupid ideas unchallenged.

https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/politics/wetherspoon-founder-tim-martin-s-brex
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 2:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:34 - Jan 12 with 2901 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 07:01 - Jan 12 by Benters2

This post has been edited by an administrator

Another tough guy with more skidmarks than braincells...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:36 - Jan 12 with 2898 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:30 - Jan 12 by pickles110564

Why don't you stop posting stuff that does not concern you, worry about the place you decided to leave this great country for.
You are probably only a burger flipper?

Woah, while I was sleeping I got the thicky hatrick!

What's wrong with flipping burgers? Bit of a snobbish attitude you've got there.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:39 - Jan 12 with 2896 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:37 - Jan 12 by GlasgowBlue

Have you just blown your alt username sprucey?

Only alt I ever had was stupidbigmouthhead

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:51 - Jan 12 with 2868 viewsfooters

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:36 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

Woah, while I was sleeping I got the thicky hatrick!

What's wrong with flipping burgers? Bit of a snobbish attitude you've got there.

Especially since pickles is only allowed to add the gherkins, not made it to flipper level yet.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:57 - Jan 12 with 2847 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:51 - Jan 12 by footers

Especially since pickles is only allowed to add the gherkins, not made it to flipper level yet.

I doubt Pickles will ever amount to much. Pickles, feel free to share the details of your successful career if you wish to prove me wrong though!

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:47 - Jan 12 with 2804 viewsBenters2

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:34 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

Another tough guy with more skidmarks than braincells...

Bring it on Sprucetwtd
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:51 - Jan 12 with 2794 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:47 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Bring it on Sprucetwtd

Such a sensitive wittle snowflake

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:55 - Jan 12 with 2777 viewsconnorscontract

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:39 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

You were stupidbigmouthhead? I loved stupidbigmouthhead!
Login to get fewer ads

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:56 - Jan 12 with 2770 viewsgrimboy

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:33 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

I do enjoy waking up with a laugh! Thank you!

Threatening to murder me though... Bit strong don't you think? Might be ban worthy even...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:30]

Murder? Many would like that im sure but I haven’t threatened to murder anyone?
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:57 - Jan 12 with 2769 viewswitchdoctor

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:33 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

I do enjoy waking up with a laugh! Thank you!

Threatening to murder me though... Bit strong don't you think? Might be ban worthy even...
[Post edited 12 Jan 2019 14:30]

waving the virtual red card ?....not like you...much...😂😂
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:59 - Jan 12 with 2759 viewswitchdoctor

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:37 - Jan 12 by GlasgowBlue

Have you just blown your alt username sprucey?

reckon you are spot on mate...makes perfect sense now..👍
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:00 - Jan 12 with 2751 viewswitchdoctor

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 13:39 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

yeah...right...🙄
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:01 - Jan 12 with 2748 viewsfooters

Sprucey not getting much love from the board's MENSA members.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:11 - Jan 12 with 2872 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:56 - Jan 12 by grimboy

Murder? Many would like that im sure but I haven’t threatened to murder anyone?

Were you just hoping I'd be paralysed by the bus you are planning to throw me under then?

You said it, have the balls to own it buddy!

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:12 - Jan 12 with 2872 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:01 - Jan 12 by footers

The Dribbly Gang seem rather upset don't they? I expect they'll begin flinging poo any time now.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:15 - Jan 12 with 2860 viewsgrimboy

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:11 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

Were you just hoping I'd be paralysed by the bus you are planning to throw me under then?

You said it, have the balls to own it buddy!

I’ll say no more but you are one big drama queen ..
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:15 - Jan 12 with 2855 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:57 - Jan 12 by witchdoctor

waving the virtual red card ?....not like you...much...😂😂

Interesting. So, in your world threatening someone < pointing out that they might get banned for it?

< means less than btw.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:17 - Jan 12 with 2849 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:15 - Jan 12 by grimboy

I’ll say no more but you are one big drama queen ..

Yes sweetheart, I'm clearly the drama queen here...

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 16:53 - Jan 12 with 2800 viewswkj

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 15:01 - Jan 12 by footers

I dunno, I mean They did successfully manage to assume Spruce and I were one in the same, when someone even with the blandest of braincells would know he and I are not the same.

For a start, the amount of times I have seen people for Christmas drinks on here, and the way my posts clearly do not have an American twang.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:17 - Jan 12 with 2766 viewsBenters2

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 14:51 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

Such a sensitive wittle snowflake

Bring it on seriously if you want it come and get it soppy yank
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:19 - Jan 12 with 2761 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:17 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Bring it on seriously if you want it come and get it soppy yank

Someone's had one too many Broadsides...

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:21 - Jan 12 with 2743 viewsBenters2

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:19 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

Sprucetwtd to HQ Sprucetwtd calling HQ

Pathetic
King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:21 - Jan 12 with 2744 viewsfooters

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:19 - Jan 12 by SpruceMoose

Aside from the last two words that was exactly what he said to his cab driving friend on the backseat pre-game.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:22 - Jan 12 with 2742 viewsSpruceMoose

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 17:21 - Jan 12 by Benters2

Sprucetwtd to HQ Sprucetwtd calling HQ

Pathetic

Chill out Winston.

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 23:33 - Jan 12 with 2675 viewspickles110564

King Tim Gammon's Big Great British Brexit Tour update on 09:34 - Jan 12 by wkj

Behave, I can assure you I have worked for some great british companies that involved me living nearly a decade in the USA - didn't make me any less part of my country, still paid taxes to HMRC.

Disagree with valid points, not silliness like that

Still can't get over you of all people forgetting to post on the right alt. i actually like this alt though more levelled headed than your sprucey one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024