Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What time is this vote then......? (n/t) 17:27 - Jan 15 with 2646 viewsbobbyramsey

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:28 - Jan 15 with 2318 viewsSpruceMoose

Sometime after 7:30 I believe

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 15 with 2312 viewsPJH

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:28 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Is that West Coast or East Coast?
What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:33 - Jan 15 with 2294 viewsSpruceMoose

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:29 - Jan 15 by PJH

Is that West Coast or East Coast?

The time is the same in both Lowestoft and Bangor I believe.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:40 - Jan 15 with 2279 viewsPJH

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:33 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Right, so is that AM or PM?
What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:42 - Jan 15 with 2269 viewsSpruceMoose

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:40 - Jan 15 by PJH

Right, so is that AM or PM?

I only know the military clock.

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:49 - Jan 15 with 2252 viewsBlueBadger

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:33 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

They're both perpetually stuck in 1983?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:50 - Jan 15 with 2240 viewsfooters

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:49 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

Lowestoftians would prefer a date prior to joining the EEC, ta very much.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:50 - Jan 15 with 2236 viewsGlasgowBlue

Aprx 8.30pm

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:52 - Jan 15 with 2227 viewsjpring89

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:28 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Hopefully never. It’s pointless. Just need to leave with NO DEAL and everyone’s happy and get on with our lives as nothing will change.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:52 - Jan 15 with 2221 viewsSpruceMoose

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:50 - Jan 15 by footers

Lowestoftians would prefer a date prior to joining the EEC, ta very much.

Back when they main business was fishing rather than heroin dealing?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:55 - Jan 15 with 2214 viewsfooters

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:52 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

Back when they main business was fishing rather than heroin dealing?

My dad and grandad were Lowestoft trawlermen :) Touchy subject round those parts.

And at least we still have the junk trade, number one local employer.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:02 - Jan 15 with 2178 viewsBlueBadger

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:52 - Jan 15 by jpring89

Hopefully never. It’s pointless. Just need to leave with NO DEAL and everyone’s happy and get on with our lives as nothing will change.

...apart from import duties going up, travel becoming more difficult, the likelihood of violence from Irish paramilitaries increasing, hospitals becoming even more short staffed due to increasing difficulties recruiting staff, businesses moving overseas, employment rights being stripped away, trade deals with the US resulting in reduced food standards and more privatisation...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:18 - Jan 15 with 2158 viewsfactual_blue

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 17:49 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

You've got the right numbers, but not necessarily in the right order.

I'm going for 1389 as the most Lowestoft appropriate year.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2019 18:18]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 15 with 2140 viewsRyorry

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:02 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

...apart from import duties going up, travel becoming more difficult, the likelihood of violence from Irish paramilitaries increasing, hospitals becoming even more short staffed due to increasing difficulties recruiting staff, businesses moving overseas, employment rights being stripped away, trade deals with the US resulting in reduced food standards and more privatisation...

... Environmental, farm animals and employment protection being diminished, more fruit & veg being wasted as seasonal pickers hard to come by, food prices going up, potential delays on imported prescribed medicines, house-building slowing down at a time when we need the opposite, as skilled European tradespeople are forced to leave the UK ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:31 - Jan 15 with 2123 viewsBlueBadger

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 15 by Ryorry

... Environmental, farm animals and employment protection being diminished, more fruit & veg being wasted as seasonal pickers hard to come by, food prices going up, potential delays on imported prescribed medicines, house-building slowing down at a time when we need the opposite, as skilled European tradespeople are forced to leave the UK ...

What sort of thicko would think that's a good idea?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:32 - Jan 15 with 2121 viewsSpruceMoose

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:31 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

What sort of thicko would think that's a good idea?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:37 - Jan 15 with 2109 viewsBlueBadger

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:32 - Jan 15 by SpruceMoose

The years haven't been kind to Pat Sharp, have they?

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 15 with 2102 viewsSpruceMoose

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:37 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

The years haven't been kind to Pat Sharp, have they?

That face has been well and truly squashed by the undercarriages of those twins.

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:52 - Jan 15 with 2082 viewsGavTWTD

There’s a vote?

Do I have to ask the billpayer’s permission?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:53 - Jan 15 with 2073 viewsSpruceMoose

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:52 - Jan 15 by GavTWTD

There’s a vote?

Do I have to ask the billpayer’s permission?

It's easier to seek forgiveness than permission.

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 19:10 - Jan 15 with 2044 viewsSpruceMoose

Vote moved up to 7:30pm.

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 19:11 - Jan 15 with 2045 viewsSuperfrans

Division bell been sounded. Fairly soon now.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 20:23 - Jan 15 with 2004 viewsbackwaywhen

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 15 by Ryorry

What a load of crap ....scare mongering of the highest level , no proof what’s so ever that all this will happen !
What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 20:24 - Jan 15 with 2003 viewsbackwaywhen

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 18:02 - Jan 15 by BlueBadger

See previous reply total scare mongering !
What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 20:33 - Jan 15 with 1992 viewsLeoMuff

What time is this vote then......? (n/t) on 20:24 - Jan 15 by backwaywhen

See previous reply total scare mongering !

Pretty much all of those are guaranteed !

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024