Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rowe has scored 20:16 - Jan 22 with 4782 viewsBLUEBEAT

Should never have loaned him out etc.

Poll: W or W

Danny Rowe has scored on 20:35 - Jan 22 with 4735 viewsipswichheritage

Not just once.... but twice...

Wonder if we have a recall clause inserted by the end of the week?
Danny Rowe has scored on 20:38 - Jan 22 with 4712 viewsChocorange

Has never had a chance here, don't know why... It's not like we have been playing like world beaters!
Danny Rowe has scored on 20:44 - Jan 22 with 4694 viewsipswichheritage

Danny Rowe has scored on 20:38 - Jan 22 by Chocorange

Has never had a chance here, don't know why... It's not like we have been playing like world beaters!

What he does in training 5 days a week probably decides it... we do t see the whole week on the training ground do we - something which is overlooked by fans regularly. All we see is a snippet on a Saturday afternoon. That’s a sixth of it...
Danny Rowe has scored on 23:11 - Jan 22 with 4543 viewsChocorange

Danny Rowe has scored on 20:44 - Jan 22 by ipswichheritage

What he does in training 5 days a week probably decides it... we do t see the whole week on the training ground do we - something which is overlooked by fans regularly. All we see is a snippet on a Saturday afternoon. That’s a sixth of it...

To be fair, he could sit on his buttocks all week in training if he can score goals regularly.

He did well on loan at Lincoln last season last season and they were keen to have him back.

He came on as sub on Saturday in his first game , and got the opposition keeper sent off because of his pace and closing the keeper down on a 50/50.

Lincoln are top of their league so at this rate we will let him go for nothing and he will be scoring against us next season!
Danny Rowe has scored on 23:20 - Jan 22 with 4531 viewsgrimboy

Been at the club two years or more and can’t seem to make the step up lets move on I’m sure he will.
Danny Rowe has scored on 00:07 - Jan 23 with 4497 viewsbournemouthblue

I can only assume Jordan Spence is excellent in training also given his continued selection under Lambert and Hurst

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Danny Rowe has scored on 00:09 - Jan 23 with 4495 viewsbournemouthblue

Danny Rowe has scored on 23:11 - Jan 22 by Chocorange

To be fair, he could sit on his buttocks all week in training if he can score goals regularly.

He did well on loan at Lincoln last season last season and they were keen to have him back.

He came on as sub on Saturday in his first game , and got the opposition keeper sent off because of his pace and closing the keeper down on a 50/50.

Lincoln are top of their league so at this rate we will let him go for nothing and he will be scoring against us next season!

When is his contract up out of interest, it would be shame not to get a return on his signing if nothing else?

He has looked promising in his brief glimpses in a Town shirt. Lambert seemed to talk well about him when he first came in, what has gone wrong?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Danny Rowe has scored on 00:30 - Jan 23 with 4487 viewsMrTown

Never really been giving a chance here, always seemed to have a good left foot. But it has now been 3 managers who have seen him each day in training and decided against him so maybe they believe he is not up to championship standard. (But looking at league table neither is anyone else at the moment)

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rowe has scored on 08:22 - Jan 23 with 4386 viewsPositivelyPortman

He’d have been better on the wing than Mr Sears that’s for sure.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Danny Rowe has scored on 08:28 - Jan 23 with 4377 viewsmarkand1986

Danny Rowe has scored on 23:11 - Jan 22 by Chocorange

He probably did more with that volley against PNE than a lot of players have done all season so to have Dawkins involved over him is rather strange.
Danny Rowe has scored on 08:40 - Jan 23 with 4360 viewsHerbivore

I do find it somewhat amusing that despite what's happened at Town this season our fans still haven't grasped that players who can do it at League 2 level might not be able to step up to the Championship.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Danny Rowe has scored on 08:47 - Jan 23 with 4351 viewschicoazul

Danny Rowe has scored on 20:38 - Jan 22 by Chocorange

It does seem slightly odd that he hasnt had more of a chance but he has been unfortunate in coming here at a time when we have been struggling since he walked in the door.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Danny Rowe has scored on 08:55 - Jan 23 with 4335 viewsSteve_M

Danny Rowe has scored on 08:47 - Jan 23 by chicoazul

It does seem slightly odd that he hasnt had more of a chance but he has been unfortunate in coming here at a time when we have been struggling since he walked in the door.

I suspect the substitute appearance at Reading, where he totally failed to contribute to the match, has more bearing on Lambert's thinking than a very good shot against Preston.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Danny Rowe has scored on 09:00 - Jan 23 with 4321 viewschicoazul

Danny Rowe has scored on 08:55 - Jan 23 by Steve_M

I suspect the substitute appearance at Reading, where he totally failed to contribute to the match, has more bearing on Lambert's thinking than a very good shot against Preston.

aha, you're probably right!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Danny Rowe has scored on 09:04 - Jan 23 with 4314 viewsSuperfrans

I do wonder what the motivation is for sending some of these players out on loan.

Are we essentially farming them out because we don't fancy them and are going to let them go at the end of the season. Or do we just feel we can't integrate them in our current circumstances so want them out on loan, to get them match ready, raise confidence and up to speed for our almost certain League One campaign next season?

On the basis of this, I'd hope the latter. Rowe could be a really big player for us next season - the same could be said for Donacien, Nolan, Nsiala, Jackson, if we can keep them fit etc.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Danny Rowe has scored on 09:05 - Jan 23 with 4309 viewsSuperfrans

Danny Rowe has scored on 08:40 - Jan 23 by Herbivore

I do find it somewhat amusing that despite what's happened at Town this season our fans still haven't grasped that players who can do it at League 2 level might not be able to step up to the Championship.

He scored two goals in league one last night, to be fair - which is where we will almost certainly be next season.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Danny Rowe has scored on 09:07 - Jan 23 with 4296 viewsHerbivore

Danny Rowe has scored on 09:05 - Jan 23 by Superfrans

He scored two goals in league one last night, to be fair - which is where we will almost certainly be next season.

Lincoln are in League 2.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Danny Rowe has scored on 09:10 - Jan 23 with 4289 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I've always wondered why he has never got a chance here but three managers now have not played him, so something must be wrong somewhere. Know he has had his injuries etc, but never seem to get a look in from any manager.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024