Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. 09:56 - Jan 25 with 3818 viewsWallingford_Boy

See you there, xx.

RIP Sir Bobby

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 10:03 - Jan 25 with 3807 viewsLord_Lucan

Know it well actually - but why go there?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 10:44 - Jan 25 with 3762 viewsWallingford_Boy

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 10:03 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

Know it well actually - but why go there?

That's where a load of Ipswich fans are gathering, seems to be the place to drink before games in Brum.

RIP Sir Bobby

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 10:51 - Jan 25 with 3740 viewsLord_Lucan

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 10:44 - Jan 25 by Wallingford_Boy

That's where a load of Ipswich fans are gathering, seems to be the place to drink before games in Brum.

Really? How strange, seems a very odd place to go.

I would have thought The Shakespeare would be the easiest place - or even Trocadero.

Dragon Inn just seems very odd - by the way, not too far away is The Bull Ring Tavern, proper old school Blues pub. I took PrideoftheEast in there once and he loved it (or was he joking, I never know). It's been done up now but it is still frequented by ne'er do wells and waifs and strays. Highly recommended.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I think he's just looking to...... on 10:58 - Jan 25 with 3726 viewsBloots

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 10:51 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

Really? How strange, seems a very odd place to go.

I would have thought The Shakespeare would be the easiest place - or even Trocadero.

Dragon Inn just seems very odd - by the way, not too far away is The Bull Ring Tavern, proper old school Blues pub. I took PrideoftheEast in there once and he loved it (or was he joking, I never know). It's been done up now but it is still frequented by ne'er do wells and waifs and strays. Highly recommended.

....drum up a couple of people to drink with, agree it's an odd choice.

Personally I'll be in Bacchus Bar drinking Rhubard Gin with a selection of mixers.

I'm feeling in a particularly camp mood.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:03 - Jan 25 with 3714 viewsWallingford_Boy

I think he's just looking to...... on 10:58 - Jan 25 by Bloots

Personally I'll be in Bacchus Bar drinking Rhubard Gin with a selection of mixers.

Come along to the Dragon, a couple of years ago it was packed with Town, a lot of whom frequent this very website.

I'm also feeling a little que.er.

RIP Sir Bobby

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:07 - Jan 25 with 3698 viewsartsbossbeard

I think I'm getting old but I'd much rather drink somewhere in a small group without the need to meet other town fans. Bearing in mind I've got to sit/stand next to the miserable sods for 90 minutes +.

It's nailed on that someone will shout that BBBBLLLLUUEEE AAARRRRMMMMEEEE chant right in my ear too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:20 - Jan 25 with 3668 viewsLord_Lucan

That's the one underneath the arcade isn't it? I've only been in there once, It was a bit "You know what"

Yeah, that's the one..... on 11:23 - Jan 25 with 3655 viewsBloots

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:20 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

That's the one underneath the arcade isn't it? I've only been in there once, It was a bit "You know what"

.....and yes it is.

Although last time I was in there it was full of half cut middle aged women that were "enjoying" their time away from their husbands.

I stayed a bit longer than usual.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:37 - Jan 25 with 3621 viewsWallingford_Boy

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:07 - Jan 25 by artsbossbeard

I think I'm getting old but I'd much rather drink somewhere in a small group without the need to meet other town fans. Bearing in mind I've got to sit/stand next to the miserable sods for 90 minutes +.

It's nailed on that someone will shout that BBBBLLLLUUEEE AAARRRRMMMMEEEE chant right in my ear too.

There won't be hundreds in there, just a decent handful.

Pop in, you never know, you might just enjoy yourself..

RIP Sir Bobby

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:39 - Jan 25 with 3613 viewsartsbossbeard

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:37 - Jan 25 by Wallingford_Boy

There won't be hundreds in there, just a decent handful.

Pop in, you never know, you might just enjoy yourself..

I always enjoy myself.

Life is grand.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I think he's just looking to...... on 12:08 - Jan 25 with 3565 viewsWallingford_Boy

I think he's just looking to...... on 11:39 - Jan 25 by artsbossbeard

I always enjoy myself.

Life is grand.

see you there then hun!

RIP Sir Bobby

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 12:11 - Jan 25 with 3556 viewsHerbivore

I'm thinking boozing near New Street is the best way forward tomorrow.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 12:52 - Jan 25 with 3510 viewsLord_Lucan

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 12:11 - Jan 25 by Herbivore

I'm thinking boozing near New Street is the best way forward tomorrow.

Exit onto Stephenson Street, left out of doors and first right. Shakespeare pub - 2 mins walk.

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 12:56 - Jan 25 with 3502 viewsHerbivore

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 12:52 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

Exit onto Stephenson Street, left out of doors and first right. Shakespeare pub - 2 mins walk.

Yeah that's looking a decent bet, ta.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 13:01 - Jan 25 with 3496 viewsLord_Lucan

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 12:56 - Jan 25 by Herbivore

Yeah that's looking a decent bet, ta.

If you are into your clothes there is a great shop almost opposite station exit (slightly to the right) called ONU. They will alter and turn your jeans up while you have a pint.

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 13:10 - Jan 25 with 3474 viewsfactual_blue

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 13:01 - Jan 25 by Lord_Lucan

If you are into your clothes there is a great shop almost opposite station exit (slightly to the right) called ONU. They will alter and turn your jeans up while you have a pint.

...although finding a pub that lets you in if you have no trousers on might be tricky, even in Birmingham.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 13:14 - Jan 25 with 3462 viewsfactual_blue

It's a 'spoons, and it's in Hurst Street.

Could it be any worse?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 13:18 - Jan 25 with 3456 viewsshoopdelang

I want a pint of Stella not a f*cking chow mien and bag of prawn crackers
Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 13:45 - Jan 25 with 3431 viewsLord_Lucan

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 13:14 - Jan 25 by factual_blue

It's a 'spoons, and it's in Hurst Street.

Could it be any worse?

It's a very annoying pub as well. They have two large bars and one of them is usually shut - although if a few people end up standing there for service (a crowd draws a crowd etc) none of the staff bother to inform you.

Dragon Inn in Chinatown tomorrow before the game.. on 19:52 - Jan 25 with 3281 viewsgainsboroughblue

If you like your ale, the Wellington on Bennett's Hill is a good shout.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024