Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) 18:32 - Jan 29 with 4402 viewssparks

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:34 - Jan 29 with 4382 viewsSpruceMoose

A link would be good.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:36 - Jan 29 with 4352 viewsjjblue84

Have they been painting their nails and tweeting instead of patrolling in the good name of equality??
I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 29 with 4335 viewschicoazul

A man needs a link.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:49 - Jan 29 with 4285 viewsMeadowlark

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:39 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

A man needs a link.

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:52 - Jan 29 with 4231 viewsBLUEBEAT

I don’t see what’s laughable about that tweet?

Poll: W or W

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:56 - Jan 29 with 4201 viewschicoazul

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:49 - Jan 29 by Meadowlark

Thanks. Dont see whats laughable about this Bulbeck, tell us more.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 19:43 - Jan 29 with 4072 viewssparks

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 18:56 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

Thanks. Dont see whats laughable about this Bulbeck, tell us more.

The replies pretty much sum it up.

They arent there to ensure that everyone has a great day.

They will herd and march people left right and centre, close pubs, etc etc.

Amended to say that I am sure that the intent, at some level, is genuine- but the reality of how they go about it doesnt contribute to anyone's day... I still feel resentful about the last game i went to there, where I had stayed in the City overnight, had a car parked at a Hotel, and was nevertheless marched to the station and ended up havign a substantial "discussion" with a police constable before finally being able to avoid being shoved on a train.

Similarly my last experience at PR involved a policeman agressively pushing a growling dog at me, for unwittingly walking too close.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 20:15]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 20:00 - Jan 29 with 3988 viewsNo9

There are no police in Norfolk just shadows
Login to get fewer ads

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 29 with 3872 viewsBLUEBEAT

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 19:43 - Jan 29 by sparks

Amended to say that I am sure that the intent, at some level, is genuine- but the reality of how they go about it doesnt contribute to anyone's day... I still feel resentful about the last game i went to there, where I had stayed in the City overnight, had a car parked at a Hotel, and was nevertheless marched to the station and ended up havign a substantial "discussion" with a police constable before finally being able to avoid being shoved on a train.

Similarly my last experience at PR involved a policeman agressively pushing a growling dog at me, for unwittingly walking too close.

Pushed a growling dog?!?! OK.

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 20:36 - Jan 29 with 3839 viewsBluefish

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 19:43 - Jan 29 by sparks

Presumably you aren't going so why are you bothered?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 20:42 - Jan 29 with 3812 viewsbournemouthblue

They appear to have used the wrong twitter handle for the Pride of Norfolk that are Norwich City

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 23:03 - Jan 29 with 3519 viewsFelstow1978

Should have given it a gentle toe poke in the nadgers, that tends to calm them down fairly quickly. And then turned to the dog and offered it a couple of Quavers or whatever savoury treats you happened to have stashed in your pockets.

Poll: Isn't it time that HRH Shesgotmyballsinherhand stops feeling the need to preach?

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 08:44 - Jan 30 with 3249 views26_Paz

It was a few CHAVs committing some relatively minor criminal damage. It wasn't armed insurrection.

The Paz Man

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 09:28 - Jan 30 with 3159 viewsSamWhiteUK

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 20:42 - Jan 29 by bournemouthblue

They appear to have used the wrong twitter handle for the Pride of Norfolk that are Norwich City

No they just didn't put a space before it, that's why it's not linked. Impressive, really, as if they'd put the space it would have suggested it
I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 10:25 - Jan 30 with 3059 viewsBluebell

Why do you read tweets like that?

They are hardly going to say "we will be a*seholes and treat the Ipswich fans like criminals, not let them go in any pubs, march them to the ground where they will have their tickets checked out" are they?
I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 10:30 - Jan 30 with 3035 viewsBenters2

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 29 by BLUEBEAT

Pushed a growling dog?!?! OK.

Yeah it was K9.
I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 11:34 - Jan 30 with 2954 viewsBLUEBEAT

I trust everyone has enjoyed the laughable Norfolk Police tweet? (n/t) on 10:30 - Jan 30 by Benters2

Yeah it was K9.

Easier to do if on wheels, I guess.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024