Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? 23:31 - Feb 7 with 5771 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Fair play to those going but it ain't going to be fun.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2019 23:33]
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 23:35 - Feb 7 with 5740 viewsStNeotsBlue

Not going to lie, I'm dreading the day but still looking forward to it if that makes sense.
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 23:46 - Feb 7 with 5719 viewsCoastalblue

Just imagine the hand wringing on froth of the bracley Sunday night after they've lost to the worst Town side in the memory of any living human, it will almost make this season worth it.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 04:32 - Feb 8 with 5618 viewsBenters2

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 23:46 - Feb 7 by Coastalblue

Just imagine the hand wringing on froth of the bracley Sunday night after they've lost to the worst Town side in the memory of any living human, it will almost make this season worth it.

Do you really think that will happen?

I reckon they will come out flying and give us a proper stuffing myself.
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 06:08 - Feb 8 with 5584 viewsCoastalblue

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 04:32 - Feb 8 by Benters2

Do you really think that will happen?

I reckon they will come out flying and give us a proper stuffing myself.

Heart says yes, head says no but football being the game it is I genuinely wouldn't be too surprised if we win.

I always expect a draw before matches against them normally, this time I'm convinced it won't be, either as you say we get stuffed whilst looking plucky or we go there and shock them to their boots.

I genuinely feel the latter could happen.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 07:09 - Feb 8 with 5538 viewstextbackup

I've watched us get dicked at home 5-1, then that loss in the playoffs.

im not even remotely fussed about sunday, going there expecting to lose, and by a big amount.

but I couldn't not be there. its like being by your dogs side as he's put down, you just have to be there, regardless

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 08:15 - Feb 8 with 5422 viewsITFC_Forever

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 07:09 - Feb 8 by textbackup

im not even remotely fussed about sunday, going there expecting to lose, and by a big amount.

but I couldn't not be there. its like being by your dogs side as he's put down, you just have to be there, regardless

Exactly this.... seriously considered giving it a swerve this season, but there’s always that chance we might win, however slim it might be.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 09:22 - Feb 8 with 5324 viewsJammyDodgerrr

I'm not going personally, but i just want everyone going to sing Paul Lambert is a blue all game regardless of scoreline.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:17 - Feb 8 with 5241 viewsGarv

Free hit. It won't be the scum that relegate us.

They will have enjoyed their previous victories more because before each one we claim its our time. No one is claiming this is our time!

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Login to get fewer ads

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:21 - Feb 8 with 5227 viewsgiant_stow

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:17 - Feb 8 by Garv

Free hit. It won't be the scum that relegate us.

They will have enjoyed their previous victories more because before each one we claim its our time. No one is claiming this is our time!

So much shameless reverse bocking on this forum this week.

You lot will win.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:24 - Feb 8 with 5224 viewsChampionship

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:21 - Feb 8 by giant_stow

So much shameless reverse bocking on this forum this week.

You lot will win.

It will go one of two ways. Either you dominate possession, never get out of second gear and we don't have a shot on target or you'll absolutely hammer us by 5-6.
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:26 - Feb 8 with 5208 viewsgiant_stow

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:24 - Feb 8 by Championship

It will go one of two ways. Either you dominate possession, never get out of second gear and we don't have a shot on target or you'll absolutely hammer us by 5-6.

See what you're saying, but its all perfectly set up for a win for you guys - I've written it off already, personally.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:37 - Feb 8 with 5171 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:26 - Feb 8 by giant_stow

See what you're saying, but its all perfectly set up for a win for you guys - I've written it off already, personally.

Have you seen ITFC play recently???
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:42 - Feb 8 with 5153 viewsChampionship

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:26 - Feb 8 by giant_stow

My big fear is that we'll be 11 points and goal difference from safety by kick off. Rotherham are no mugs at home and they have Wigan.
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 14:02 - Feb 8 with 4906 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 10:42 - Feb 8 by Championship

My big fear is that we'll be 11 points and goal difference from safety by kick off. Rotherham are no mugs at home and they have Wigan.

Seems to me the Championship table has almost been begging us to make a scrap of it for months. We constantly seem to be the same points adrift without picking up any ourselves. Nail in coffin soon enough, possibly in Norfolk, ugh.
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 14:24 - Feb 8 with 4866 viewsTractorCam

The only way we'll score is by Ullaa/Gunn playing.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 17:27 - Feb 8 with 4728 viewsWonky

For me the worst thing is the derby has been downgraded as fixture down to their part fans complacency and arrogance and for our part for not beating them for years.
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 20:14 - Feb 8 with 4563 viewsMr_Ipswich

Have you actually seen us this season! We’ll get battered by your lot. Not in question at all.
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:23 - Feb 8 with 4534 viewsWeekender

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 20:46 - Feb 8 with 4486 viewsSeablu

Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 07:09 - Feb 8 by textbackup

You've expressed it perfectly.
Has there situationally been a worse derby in our history? on 04:51 - Feb 9 with 4291 viewsBenters2

Im gutted i cant be there tbh.

I have two choices to watch it,either pub with a few other town fans,whilst the gloating fans of Premier clubs take the piss,or at home.

Not sure yet.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024