Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60383 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 13:53 - Feb 22 with 2559 viewsGlasgowBlue

She may return to have the baby... on 13:45 - Feb 22 by Seablu

I make you right

Ah Seablu. I courteously asked you a question a couple of days ago regarding your avatar but you didn't answer. I can only assume that you didn't see it so once again;

I see you have changed your avatar to "Free Palestine". Could you please clarify what you mean by that?

Not “Free Gaza”, which one could quite legitimately make the case that it is currently under occupation and I certainly agree that Israel should return to it's pre 1967 borders, but “Free Palestine?”. It’s ambiguous. End the occupation? Or end Israel itself? It’s like the song "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. If "Palestine will be free from the river to the sea" then it’s very hard to see that as meaning anything other than "the Jewish state will no longer exist". Perhaps you can kindly clear that up for me?

There have been plenty of debates on here regarding the Israel/Palestine situation away from the threads on antisemitism. I haven't seen you once give an opinion or contributed so you can understand why I am asking the question.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

She may return to have the baby... on 16:19 - Feb 22 with 2515 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 13:53 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

Ah Seablu. I courteously asked you a question a couple of days ago regarding your avatar but you didn't answer. I can only assume that you didn't see it so once again;

I see you have changed your avatar to "Free Palestine". Could you please clarify what you mean by that?

Not “Free Gaza”, which one could quite legitimately make the case that it is currently under occupation and I certainly agree that Israel should return to it's pre 1967 borders, but “Free Palestine?”. It’s ambiguous. End the occupation? Or end Israel itself? It’s like the song "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. If "Palestine will be free from the river to the sea" then it’s very hard to see that as meaning anything other than "the Jewish state will no longer exist". Perhaps you can kindly clear that up for me?

There have been plenty of debates on here regarding the Israel/Palestine situation away from the threads on antisemitism. I haven't seen you once give an opinion or contributed so you can understand why I am asking the question.

Hang on he will be with you as soon as he can im sure..
She may return to have the baby... on 16:38 - Feb 22 with 2489 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 16:19 - Feb 22 by Benters2

Bless. Probably about the time you bother to answer Eireblue's post to you, eh buddy?

Here it is, for easy access:

She may return to have the baby... by eireblue 20 Feb 2019 20:17
Wimp.

Yes.

There is nothing I have said on this forum that I wouldn’t be happy to say in person. No need for me to use a PM. I think you may struggle to find a post where I have used a swear word. Unlike others.

I think you will find it hard to show the evidence of me being “hard left”.

Engage your brain Benters, not your emotion.

People, including teenagers, from Syria, can get to Calais, and onto a lorry or boat.
Standard non-ISIS fighters can do that now.

You seriously think an ISIS terrorist can’t do that?

You have three choices:

Let 100’s of British citizens that have supported ISIS, sneak out of a Kurdish camp, and get to the UK.

Or, for a minority, palm them off to a different developing country, with poorer security than us. And maybe they get back to the UK, or just kill people in that developed country.

Or whilst we know where they are, get them, and secure them back in the UK. Where we have control. If they can be turned around, okay, that is a better outcome. And possibly get useful intelligence, or once de-programmed, maybe get them to help fight future grooming attempts.

Grow a pair.

Or carry on supporting simplistic posturing political pronouncements that will not protect the UK, and potentially lead to more UK citizens lost to extremists.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

She may return to have the baby... on 16:44 - Feb 22 with 2474 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

She may return to have the baby... on 13:51 - Feb 22 by GlasgowBlue

You mean Corbyn agrees with me.

My timeline is full of posts about Shamina Begum by GlasgowBlue 21 Feb 2019 9:29
It’s a slippery slope and sends out a message to second generation immigrants that they are second class citizens. So even if your born in this country you may have your citizenship revoked if one if your parents was not born in the U.K.

And this has nothing to do with having sympathy for IS or the choices this individual made. It’s about a government attempting to strip away citizenship from a British born subject. You do it once and you can do it again. And that sort of power in the wrong hands can have terrible consequences for minority groups in this country.

It’s also a fantastic piece of recruitment for the jihadists looking to radicalise young disillusioned Muslims. They can say “look. If they can take your citizenship away then they never considered you to be part of this country in the first place”.

But nice swerve.

No, you agree with eachother.....it's a beautiful thing.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

She may return to have the baby... on 16:46 - Feb 22 with 2470 viewsfooters

Sitting at the adults table again? This establishment doesn't serve chicken nuggets to grown men, I'm afraid.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

She may return to have the baby... on 17:26 - Feb 22 with 2434 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 16:46 - Feb 22 by footers

Sitting at the adults table again? This establishment doesn't serve chicken nuggets to grown men, I'm afraid.

And Chicken Goujons sounds dangerously foreign.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

She may return to have the baby... on 06:11 - Feb 23 with 2323 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 17:26 - Feb 22 by SpruceMoose

And Chicken Goujons sounds dangerously foreign.

Bless x.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:11 - Feb 23 with 2226 viewseireblue

Bless

Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 14:29 - Mar 8 with 2009 viewsChampionship

'Strong but unconfirmed' reports saying her baby has died - Sky News

This is really not good on a number of levels. I bet this will be a major headache for the government now.
She may return to have the baby... on 14:33 - Mar 8 with 1991 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 14:29 - Mar 8 by Championship

This is really not good on a number of levels. I bet this will be a major headache for the government now.

I can see a few numbskulls having zero sympathy for that, sadly.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 14:33]

She may return to have the baby... on 14:36 - Mar 8 with 1974 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 14:33 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

I can see a few numbskulls having zero sympathy for that, sadly.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 14:33]

It was always a risk if we denied her return. Whether you look at this with empathy for the innocent child or cold self interest, it is not a good thing. Will be propaganda gold for IS.
She may return to have the baby... on 14:55 - Mar 8 with 1944 viewsWithnail

She may return to have the baby... on 14:29 - Mar 8 by Championship

RIP baby Jerah.
She may return to have the baby... on 15:02 - Mar 8 with 1922 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 14:55 - Mar 8 by Withnail

RIP baby Jerah.

I thought his name was Jarah?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 15:04]

She may return to have the baby... on 15:07 - Mar 8 with 1888 viewsWithnail

She may return to have the baby... on 15:02 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

I thought his name was Jarah?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2019 15:04]

Nice edit.

Jarah : Hebrew ; sweetness, honey.

Jerah : Islamic ; War Lord.

You maybe right?
She may return to have the baby... on 15:09 - Mar 8 with 1879 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 15:07 - Mar 8 by Withnail

Nice edit.

Jarah : Hebrew ; sweetness, honey.

Jerah : Islamic ; War Lord.

You maybe right?

I dunno. Conflicting info out there. Some places report it as Jarah, others Jerah.

Either way, got to feel sorry for the poor little mite.

She may return to have the baby... on 15:14 - Mar 8 with 1859 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 15:09 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

I dunno. Conflicting info out there. Some places report it as Jarah, others Jerah.

Either way, got to feel sorry for the poor little mite.

I think it's Jerah, he was either named after an islamic warlord or it's possibly short for Jerahmy

Anyway yes, poor little chap. Never had much of a chance really.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 15:16 - Mar 8 with 1851 viewsSpruceMoose

She may return to have the baby... on 15:14 - Mar 8 by Lord_Lucan

I think it's Jerah, he was either named after an islamic warlord or it's possibly short for Jerahmy

Anyway yes, poor little chap. Never had much of a chance really.

Jerahmy?

Oh Lord. As if Corbyn doesn't have enough to worry about without terrorists naming their kids after him!

She may return to have the baby... on 15:22 - Mar 8 with 1834 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 15:16 - Mar 8 by SpruceMoose

Jerahmy?

Oh Lord. As if Corbyn doesn't have enough to worry about without terrorists naming their kids after him!

Yes. I can confirm he is named after JC. His middle name was Corbyn

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024