Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
She may return to have the baby... 09:38 - Feb 14 with 60348 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...but I suspect it will be taken straight from her, if the authorities have any sense;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47229181

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

She may return to have the baby... on 19:48 - Feb 18 with 4247 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 19:42 - Feb 18 by Pecker

Now that the child has been born, doesn't it have Syrian citizenship?

Children born in refugee camps normally would have the same status as their parent(s). So no.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 19:50 - Feb 18 with 4244 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:48 - Feb 18 by slump

Children born in refugee camps normally would have the same status as their parent(s). So no.

"normally"?
She may return to have the baby... on 19:54 - Feb 18 with 4231 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 19:50 - Feb 18 by Pecker

"normally"?

In general, normally, in the majority of cases, as far as I am aware. There will no doubt be exceptions, orphans spring to mind.

What's your point?

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 19:57 - Feb 18 with 4218 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 19:54 - Feb 18 by slump

In general, normally, in the majority of cases, as far as I am aware. There will no doubt be exceptions, orphans spring to mind.

What's your point?

They say that we cannot revoke her passport as she would be without nationality. As her baby was born in Syria, she would be eligible for Syrian nationality.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:07 - Feb 18 with 4202 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 19:57 - Feb 18 by Pecker

They say that we cannot revoke her passport as she would be without nationality. As her baby was born in Syria, she would be eligible for Syrian nationality.

As I seem to recall and I can't be arsed to get my books out, a child born in a refugee camp has the status of a refugee. It's international law.

A child born to a British woman in a refugee camp is therefore British

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 20:14 - Feb 18 with 4183 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 20:07 - Feb 18 by slump

As I seem to recall and I can't be arsed to get my books out, a child born in a refugee camp has the status of a refugee. It's international law.

Oh, fair enough. We will have to find another reason not to let the b1tch back then.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:20 - Feb 18 with 4165 viewsKievthegreat

She may return to have the baby... on 20:14 - Feb 18 by Pecker

Oh, fair enough. We will have to find another reason not to let the b1tch back then.

We should take her back because she's our problem! She's a British citizen committing crimes, she should face justice.

Imagine if someone from Syria came to the UK illegally and supported or was affiliated to a terrorist organisation. Surely you'd agree they should be deported to Syria?
She may return to have the baby... on 20:24 - Feb 18 with 4152 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 20:20 - Feb 18 by Kievthegreat

We should take her back because she's our problem! She's a British citizen committing crimes, she should face justice.

Imagine if someone from Syria came to the UK illegally and supported or was affiliated to a terrorist organisation. Surely you'd agree they should be deported to Syria?

I may well expect them to be, but it wouldn't happen. There is no proof that she has committed any crimes, just her association with ISIS.
Login to get fewer ads

She may return to have the baby... on 20:24 - Feb 18 with 4149 viewsm14_blue

Exactly. No one wants her back, no one is sympathising with her or defending her but she’s our problem.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:27 - Feb 18 with 4134 viewsChampionship

No issue with her coming back if we're taking the baby away and she's going to jail for a long time. She arrogantly seems to think she should be allowed back, her and her baby will be cared for at the expense of the taxpayer and they'll be left alone to live in peace while we all sympathise with her.

Sounds like she'd be raising that child to be very sympathetic to whatever IS morph into.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:28 - Feb 18 with 4132 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 20:24 - Feb 18 by m14_blue

Exactly. No one wants her back, no one is sympathising with her or defending her but she’s our problem.

Are Syria kicking her out then? I thought she just wanted to come back, not being forced to leave.
She may return to have the baby... on 20:30 - Feb 18 with 4122 viewsRyorry

She may return to have the baby... on 20:27 - Feb 18 by Championship

No issue with her coming back if we're taking the baby away and she's going to jail for a long time. She arrogantly seems to think she should be allowed back, her and her baby will be cared for at the expense of the taxpayer and they'll be left alone to live in peace while we all sympathise with her.

Sounds like she'd be raising that child to be very sympathetic to whatever IS morph into.

Idly speculating - I wonder if the baby had been a girl whether there would have been a swifter move to get her back here? (Considering ISIS' treatment of females, as opposed to males).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

She may return to have the baby... on 20:33 - Feb 18 with 4117 viewsKievthegreat

She may return to have the baby... on 20:28 - Feb 18 by Pecker

Are Syria kicking her out then? I thought she just wanted to come back, not being forced to leave.

Are they likely to want to keep someone who illegally entered Syria to join IS?
She may return to have the baby... on 20:35 - Feb 18 with 4105 viewsPecker

She may return to have the baby... on 20:33 - Feb 18 by Kievthegreat

Are they likely to want to keep someone who illegally entered Syria to join IS?

So they have said that they want her out have they?
She may return to have the baby... on 20:36 - Feb 18 with 4099 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 20:30 - Feb 18 by Ryorry

Idly speculating - I wonder if the baby had been a girl whether there would have been a swifter move to get her back here? (Considering ISIS' treatment of females, as opposed to males).

Not from me there wouldn't be. It's awful for a baby to suffer for the crimes of its mother but she's remorseless and even responded to a question on whether she could be rehabilitated with "it would be very difficult".
She may return to have the baby... on 20:52 - Feb 18 with 4079 viewsRyorry

She may return to have the baby... on 20:36 - Feb 18 by Championship

Not from me there wouldn't be. It's awful for a baby to suffer for the crimes of its mother but she's remorseless and even responded to a question on whether she could be rehabilitated with "it would be very difficult".

Children should never, ever suffer for what their parents did - that's one of the worst injustices that can be perpetrated imo.

I know what you mean re her, but personally I think we have to bring her back, grill her (using civilized methods) and jail her in a secure unit. Some of course are saying she was brainwashed at <15 years old (her father's apparently a jihadist for starters), but I doubt any of us can really know whether she was or not.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

She may return to have the baby... on 21:04 - Feb 18 with 4056 viewsChampionship

She may return to have the baby... on 20:52 - Feb 18 by Ryorry

Children should never, ever suffer for what their parents did - that's one of the worst injustices that can be perpetrated imo.

I know what you mean re her, but personally I think we have to bring her back, grill her (using civilized methods) and jail her in a secure unit. Some of course are saying she was brainwashed at <15 years old (her father's apparently a jihadist for starters), but I doubt any of us can really know whether she was or not.

I'm more than happy to have her return if she's having the baby removed from her and her family and going to jail for a long time. I don't have much faith in reality that it will occur like that. Yes there is some new legislation going through parliament but some higher ups in the security forces also say we won't be able to prove she committed any crimes.

We'll have to wait and see.
She may return to have the baby... on 21:31 - Feb 18 with 4031 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 20:35 - Feb 18 by Pecker

So they have said that they want her out have they?

'They'.

You do understand that the Syrian people have enough problems lying ahead, what with a half destroyed country to rebuild, without needing to worry about whining foreigners unwilling to take on their own responsibilities. We have nationals who have gone to their country to cause it and them damage and you want us to 'leave them there'.

The way a few posters are carrying on you'd think Syria is a legit dumping ground for our trash.

Hasn't Trump said the US doesn't want to have to deal with foreign nationals who they've captured? It's one of the few things he's ever said that makes sense and flies in the face of what his supporters on here have been complaining about.

Trump, that limp-wristed leftie that he is, clearly wants to 'help' people who have travelled to Syria to fight for ISIS.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2019 21:32]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 21:36 - Feb 18 with 4015 viewsjeera

She may return to have the baby... on 20:24 - Feb 18 by m14_blue

No. We are lefties and want her to have a Play Station and free ice-cream on Thursdays!

What a load of crap. How hard can this be to understand?

Seriously.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

She may return to have the baby... on 22:44 - Feb 18 with 3976 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 21:36 - Feb 18 by jeera

No. We are lefties and want her to have a Play Station and free ice-cream on Thursdays!

What a load of crap. How hard can this be to understand?

Seriously.

Despite some very obvious people wanting it to be this is not a left/right or political conundrum at all. It simply what common sense and our own legal precedent dictates doesn't fit with the current agenda.

There are British citizens living in the courtesy of HM who have done greater wrongs that "the wife of ISIS" who have been or are being dealt with appropriately, without the fervour of the nation.

Call me naive but I just don't get it.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 22:54 - Feb 18 with 3963 viewsjpring89

Disgusting if we let that thing back in the country take the child abandon her. Child deserves better I’m sorry but at 15 she knows what’s right and wrong she knew what ISIS was and the awful atrocities they are responsible for.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

She may return to have the baby... on 23:03 - Feb 18 with 3948 viewsLord_Lucan

She may return to have the baby... on 22:54 - Feb 18 by jpring89

Disgusting if we let that thing back in the country take the child abandon her. Child deserves better I’m sorry but at 15 she knows what’s right and wrong she knew what ISIS was and the awful atrocities they are responsible for.

All the more reason to get her back and put her on trial.

It all seems a bit weird though, she has openly said that she wants to come back and ISIS know that we will interrogate her - so why haven't ISIS killed her already?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

She may return to have the baby... on 23:43 - Feb 18 with 3923 viewsslump

She may return to have the baby... on 23:03 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

All the more reason to get her back and put her on trial.

It all seems a bit weird though, she has openly said that she wants to come back and ISIS know that we will interrogate her - so why haven't ISIS killed her already?

The strength that ISIS held over that region has fallen as quickly as it came to force in the vacuum that was left following the fall of Saddam and Al Assad's gambits to maintain power.

What's left seems to be a disintegrated and inadequately funded force that has little organisation left. There are a stronghold of fighters hanging on in therr, but it only seems a matter of time before they go the way of the majority of what was an impressive number of jihadists that are now prepared to repair their differences with Al Qaeda or they have returned home to their countries of origin or are dead which depending on what you believe runs into the tens of thousands alone.

Networks and loyalties rapidly disintegrate when the primary objective turns into self preservation.

UTT

She may return to have the baby... on 05:42 - Feb 19 with 3866 viewsBenters2

She may return to have the baby... on 20:07 - Feb 18 by slump

She is only 'British'when it suits her agenda.

She hates this country.

The End.
She may return to have the baby... on 05:46 - Feb 19 with 3864 viewsBenters2

Anybody who has gone out to join ISIS in Syria shouldnt be allowed back.

She has already said she supports the Manchester arena bombing.

What do you think she will do when she gets back stack shelves in Tescos?
[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 5:50]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024