Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt 17:47 - Feb 16 with 7254 viewsNSL

Because if it isn’t then Lambo needs his head testing.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 23:13 - Feb 16 with 2258 viewsVaughan8

As others have said, it didn't look like it was completely his fault. Not enough communication there....

It's amazing how many poor/easy goals we have given away this season. I suppose that is why we are where we are.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 00:42 - Feb 17 with 2229 viewsitfcbam

I am not convinced Bart called at all. He had the best view of it and should have taken control of the situation. Simple call to tell Knudsen to let it run past him as no one was behind, and then clear would have done.
Knudsen has played well since his return bar this mix up.
Trouble is to many supporters 1 of the 2 can do no wrong and the other no right.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 03:59 - Feb 17 with 2186 viewsharlingblue

You must be joking. I suggest that he is offered a new contract, but his agent made redundant. He is a very good centre back/left back. The goal today was a mistake by two centre backs trying to deal with a ball that our 'out of form keeper' should have easily dealt with.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 10:22 - Feb 17 with 2103 viewsbluewein

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 00:42 - Feb 17 by itfcbam

I am not convinced Bart called at all. He had the best view of it and should have taken control of the situation. Simple call to tell Knudsen to let it run past him as no one was behind, and then clear would have done.
Knudsen has played well since his return bar this mix up.
Trouble is to many supporters 1 of the 2 can do no wrong and the other no right.

Said this last night. Bart could literally shoot Nick Powell next week and it wouldn’t be his fault for some people...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 10:35 - Feb 17 with 2085 viewsagentp

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 03:59 - Feb 17 by harlingblue

You must be joking. I suggest that he is offered a new contract, but his agent made redundant. He is a very good centre back/left back. The goal today was a mistake by two centre backs trying to deal with a ball that our 'out of form keeper' should have easily dealt with.

I'm not getting the criticism of Knudsen's agent. What has he done to fail ITFC or Jonas?

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 10:39 - Feb 17 with 2082 viewsWhymarkmariner

Have we been much better with whatever combination we have in defence ? I suggest not. Whatever goalkeeper, fullbacks, centrebacks combo we have had they have all made individual errors. PL has tried virtually every combination of players brought in and one's already here and they still make mistakes. At long last the midfield looks good. But the forward line is a bit like the defence, numerous combinations but no real goal scoring threat.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 10:50 - Feb 17 with 2073 viewspointofblue

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:31 - Feb 16 by Bluebell

This....

Bart didn’t shout at all meaning Jonas and Pennington didn’t have a clue. Bart should have said it was his and collected it.

Another thing, Bart as captain is ridiculous. How can a keeper communicate with players nowhere near him?

Bart seemingly can't communicate with players a few feet in front of him!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:15 - Feb 17 with 2011 viewsColumbo

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:05 - Feb 16 by NSL

What?!!!! This is hilarious

see the marks down for your comment mate !
Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:20 - Feb 17 with 2009 viewssparks

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:15 - Feb 17 by Columbo

see the marks down for your comment mate !

Is 37 a record?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:20 - Feb 17 with 2010 viewsGunnsAirkick

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:56 - Feb 16 by Millsey

Because have he should have used his size to collect. He obviously didn’t shout very loud or Knudsen wouldn’t have ruddy headed it back ffs

We could hear Bart shout "keepers" from where we were (to the right of the goal, about four rows in), so Knudsen must have heard him too surely? I don't think Knudsen had a bad game, but he was clearly at fault for the goal.
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:35 - Feb 17 with 1996 viewsagentp

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:20 - Feb 17 by GunnsAirkick

We could hear Bart shout "keepers" from where we were (to the right of the goal, about four rows in), so Knudsen must have heard him too surely? I don't think Knudsen had a bad game, but he was clearly at fault for the goal.

Surely when he shouted is as relevant as if.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 21:03 - Feb 17 with 1984 viewsMelford

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 17:56 - Feb 16 by Millsey

Because have he should have used his size to collect. He obviously didn’t shout very loud or Knudsen wouldn’t have ruddy headed it back ffs

I was always taught if in doubt, make it yours because you have 2 hands to use to punch/catch it, even if it means taking the defender out. Can't have 50/50 balls in your own box wondering which one of you is going to deal with it, keeper's responsibility to get rid of that ball.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 22:58 - Feb 17 with 1951 viewswarkthisway

Worst ever Town defender bar none

bentnkuqi

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 23:28 - Feb 17 with 1943 viewssparks

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 22:58 - Feb 17 by warkthisway

Worst ever Town defender bar none

One of the most obviously and demonstrably stupid posts ever. Congrats.

Mark Fish
Diallo
Santos
Harbey
Karic
Clegg
Scales

Off the top of my head.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 00:23 - Feb 18 with 1907 viewsMrTown

I bit dramtic.

For me, both as bad as each other, both had the fecking opportunity to "just deal with". Neither did, both got caught in 2 minds, just unfortunate that Knudsen was the one who touched the ball.

Both as bad as each other for me.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 05:46 - Feb 18 with 1867 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 23:28 - Feb 17 by sparks

One of the most obviously and demonstrably stupid posts ever. Congrats.

Mark Fish
Diallo
Santos
Harbey
Karic
Clegg
Scales

Off the top of my head.

Surely Sonko tops the list.

I remember sitting at Barnsley away with him performing his comical clearance that hit his face onto the bar.

The good ole days.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 10:48 - Feb 18 with 1827 viewsHarryWright

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 18:15 - Feb 16 by BanksterDebtSlave

So he shouted for it.......and it was nodded over his head.....interesting!

and your point is...?
Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 10:53 - Feb 18 with 1825 viewsHarryWright

Knudsen‘s last game in a town shirt on 20:20 - Feb 17 by GunnsAirkick

Yeah we could hear it also. Watching the goal back Knudsen had no idea what was around him, even if Bart stayed on his line there was a good chance it would've went straight to Mclean. People like to give him a free ride because it goes against their narrative if he makes a mistake.

Why head it somewhere if you have no idea whats there!? If he felt he had to deal with it then go out for a corner not into the complete unknown, it's interesting to see how some players get a free ride over others.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024