Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? 10:22 - Feb 19 with 21083 viewsLeagueOne

.. with the complaint that politics has taken over this forum, and the subsequent fall out for the admins to deal with the upset over politics, should it be banned on here?

I think if it was a lot more supporters would engage with it and there would be a lot more actual football being discussed. Political forums exist elsewhere, what is the drive to use this as a political forum?

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 19 Feb 2019 10:25]

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:11 - Feb 27 with 952 viewsLeagueOne

They stand to lose 13 of the local Labour Party if we ban politics, and given the recent bout of nastiness from the Labour mob on here it's time it was banned and became a football forum again.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

on 16:14 - Feb 27 with 943 views_

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:11 - Feb 27 by LeagueOne

They stand to lose 13 of the local Labour Party if we ban politics, and given the recent bout of nastiness from the Labour mob on here it's time it was banned and became a football forum again.

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:15 - Feb 27 with 932 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:11 - Feb 27 by LeagueOne

Please feel free to leave if you hate it here so much. I'm getting sick of chumps like you and your criticism of the way Phil and Gav run the forum.

You're not even a Town fan ffs. You're a Budgie.

If you really want to stick around here for some strange reason, just filter the forum by Football only posts, sit the fuk down and shut the fuk up.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 16:16]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:16 - Feb 27 with 927 viewsfooters

Forward to freedom, comrade.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:19 - Feb 27 with 913 viewsChampionship

You are an absolute melt. You are so thick. Make a poll asking if people would rather see political threads banned or you banned.
Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:20 - Feb 27 with 909 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:19 - Feb 27 by Championship

You are an absolute melt. You are so thick. Make a poll asking if people would rather see political threads banned or you banned.

The last thing we need is more melts on here. Although, at least they are our melts, not Norwich ones.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:21 - Feb 27 with 907 viewswkj

As others have stated, the tools are there for people to filter it out; in the years upon years I have used TWTD, ignoring posts I don't want to acknowledge is much easier than trying to create a bunch of guff to dictate what you think others should or should not discuss on here.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:22 - Feb 27 with 896 viewsChampionship

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:21 - Feb 27 by wkj

As others have stated, the tools are there for people to filter it out; in the years upon years I have used TWTD, ignoring posts I don't want to acknowledge is much easier than trying to create a bunch of guff to dictate what you think others should or should not discuss on here.

Even leagueone doesn't have salad with gammon though.
Login to get fewer ads

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:23 - Feb 27 with 891 viewswkj

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:22 - Feb 27 by Championship

Even leagueone doesn't have salad with gammon though.

Eating any type of food is one of those simple things that would be made much more difficult to those with extra fingers, so little surprise there is difficulty understanding this.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2019 16:26]

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:25 - Feb 27 with 888 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:21 - Feb 27 by wkj

That's the beauty of choice. I'm sticking him on the div list with the other gonads. The perfect way to not have to see his whining, sniveling, yellow feathered posts which pollute the board.

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:30 - Feb 27 with 868 viewswkj

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:25 - Feb 27 by SpruceMoose

That's the beauty of choice. I'm sticking him on the div list with the other gonads. The perfect way to not have to see his whining, sniveling, yellow feathered posts which pollute the board.

Oh god, you and I both on the same thread at the same time...

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:32 - Feb 27 with 859 viewsSpruceMoose

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:30 - Feb 27 by wkj

Oh god, you and I both on the same thread at the same time...

It gets tiring logging in and out. Can we just decide on an agreed response to League One?

I want to go with something like:

'Farke orf you cahhhhnt'.

Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned? on 16:43 - Feb 27 with 834 viewsRyorry

Go fill yourself up with your fav food shrill boy -

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024