Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh my good Lord 17:48 - Mar 4 with 18585 viewsGlasgowBlue

https://www.theredroar.com/2019/03/rayner-reveals-online-death-threat/

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh my good Lord on 15:19 - Mar 5 with 3425 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh my good Lord on 14:41 - Mar 5 by BrixtonBlue

One link? Which I didn't open. Tenuous and dishonest. This thread wasn't about your family or antisemitism.

Badger was wrong and so are you.

Good day.

Why the downarrow for stating facts again Ryorry?

Oh yeah, it's you defending Glassers again.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh my good Lord on 15:21 - Mar 5 with 3406 viewsDarth_Koont

Oh my good Lord on 15:00 - Mar 5 by Ryorry

Momentum. And the 21stC.

Think this is more about what politics and media is all about across the board in 2019.

Increasingly, it's being driven by social media and narratives.

Pronouns: He/Him

Oh my good Lord on 15:34 - Mar 5 with 3400 viewsRyorry

Oh my good Lord on 15:10 - Mar 5 by ZedRodgers

What?

Zed - "What route?"
Ry - The Momentum route
Zed "Feel free to point out any examples of the "conditions of our time" that they haven't "adapted to"
Ry - The conditions of the 21stC.

Sorry but my time is extremely limited this week.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Oh my good Lord on 15:48 - Mar 5 with 3370 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh my good Lord on 14:06 - Mar 5 by ZedRodgers

Yes I do. I think that when you clear through the mud of how politics is reported, that's exactly what they're trying to do.

My point was that I can't understand what you're basing the Labour Party being on the brink of extinction on. You said "if they carry on down this route, it'll be the end of them" - What route?

Feel free to point out any examples of the "conditions of our time" that they haven't "adapted to". It might help me understand where you're coming from.

Zed, what’s momentu...., sorry, your take on the leaked emails showing Corbyn’s office interfering in the due (not Jew as another suspended Labour councillor called it) process regarding complaints of antisemtism?

Iron Lion Zion

Oh my good Lord on 17:40 - Mar 5 with 3326 viewsZedRodgers

Oh my good Lord on 15:34 - Mar 5 by Ryorry

Zed - "What route?"
Ry - The Momentum route
Zed "Feel free to point out any examples of the "conditions of our time" that they haven't "adapted to"
Ry - The conditions of the 21stC.

Sorry but my time is extremely limited this week.

Oh, you mean the examples of how Labour haven’t adapted to the conditions of our time are simply “the conditions of the 21stC”.

I did think you were just repeating the vacuous statement you made again as if it was a specific example of what you mean, but just wanted to double check.

No, not at the moment

Oh my good Lord on 18:00 - Mar 5 with 3311 viewsZedRodgers

Oh my good Lord on 15:48 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

Zed, what’s momentu...., sorry, your take on the leaked emails showing Corbyn’s office interfering in the due (not Jew as another suspended Labour councillor called it) process regarding complaints of antisemtism?

Would you engage with somebody who asks you a question by loading it to suggest any answer you give to it has been supplied to you and should be discredited?

To answer your question, I think the steps Formby and the NEC have taken to transparently remove any external or internal influence from the process since the time are worthy of being the central focus here.

It seems inconsistent for people (and you) to have now reverted back to contrived outrage over the leadership stepping in. A far cry from the previous contrived outrage over the leadership not doing anything about it. It’s enough to make you dizzy.

No, not at the moment

Oh my good Lord on 18:04 - Mar 5 with 3305 viewslowhouseblue

Oh my good Lord on 18:00 - Mar 5 by ZedRodgers

Would you engage with somebody who asks you a question by loading it to suggest any answer you give to it has been supplied to you and should be discredited?

To answer your question, I think the steps Formby and the NEC have taken to transparently remove any external or internal influence from the process since the time are worthy of being the central focus here.

It seems inconsistent for people (and you) to have now reverted back to contrived outrage over the leadership stepping in. A far cry from the previous contrived outrage over the leadership not doing anything about it. It’s enough to make you dizzy.

"It seems inconsistent for people (and you) to have now reverted back to contrived outrage over the leadership stepping in. A far cry from the previous contrived outrage over the leadership not doing anything about it."

you really are a twerp. people wanted the leadership to step in to take action against the anti-semites, not step in to stop the action against the anti-semites.

come on, up your game or we'll get groanfart back.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Oh my good Lord on 18:39 - Mar 5 with 3275 viewsRyorry

Oh my good Lord on 17:40 - Mar 5 by ZedRodgers

Oh, you mean the examples of how Labour haven’t adapted to the conditions of our time are simply “the conditions of the 21stC”.

I did think you were just repeating the vacuous statement you made again as if it was a specific example of what you mean, but just wanted to double check.

Some of us don't have half a working week to spend on here as you seem to.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh my good Lord on 18:41 - Mar 5 with 3270 viewsZedRodgers

Oh my good Lord on 18:39 - Mar 5 by Ryorry

You could have saved me at least one post by admitting that you don’t have any examples.

No, not at the moment

Oh my good Lord on 18:44 - Mar 5 with 3262 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh my good Lord on 18:39 - Mar 5 by Ryorry

This is his working week. And weekend.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh my good Lord on 18:49 - Mar 5 with 3247 viewsRyorry

Oh my good Lord on 18:41 - Mar 5 by ZedRodgers

You could have saved me at least one post by admitting that you don’t have any examples.

I don't have 100 hours to write a referenced essay on what's happened in the 21st C, which events and changes I'm sure you know full well for yourself, as you don't strike me as stupid, rather just out to create pointless arguments.

Got visitors now, bye.

Oh my good Lord on 20:03 - Mar 5 with 3213 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh my good Lord on 18:44 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

This is his working week. And weekend.

Yeah. Whereas you, of course, barely post on here.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh my good Lord on 20:12 - Mar 5 with 3193 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh my good Lord on 20:03 - Mar 5 by BrixtonBlue

I Tend to give this place a wide berth from Friday evening onwards and only dip in occasionally over the weekend when we are playing.

Zed carries on his political message 24/7. When was the last time he started a thread on ITFC?

Are you logged on purely to go from thread to thread having a pop at me. Getting fed up with you now.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 20:14]

Iron Lion Zion

Oh my good Lord on 20:15 - Mar 5 with 3185 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh my good Lord on 20:12 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

I Tend to give this place a wide berth from Friday evening onwards and only dip in occasionally over the weekend when we are playing.

Zed carries on his political message 24/7. When was the last time he started a thread on ITFC?

Are you logged on purely to go from thread to thread having a pop at me. Getting fed up with you now.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 20:14]

So you're busier over weekends than you are during the week? So what? Does that make you better? You certainly make up for it during the week!

You constantly play the man with Zed because he's a bit more clued up than most on here, and so is a threat. It's very transparent.

Oh my good Lord on 20:22 - Mar 5 with 3167 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh my good Lord on 20:15 - Mar 5 by BrixtonBlue

So you're busier over weekends than you are during the week? So what? Does that make you better? You certainly make up for it during the week!

You constantly play the man with Zed because he's a bit more clued up than most on here, and so is a threat. It's very transparent.

He's not clued up. He is wooden and sticks to a script. Call him out with something fairly tame and he answers within seconds. Ask him something off piste and he disappears for hours.

The only reason you think he's clued up is because he's a Corbyn supporter. He says the things you want to hear. And as somebody who has spent their entire time on here searching for something or some to believe in, you sit back in awe and lap it up.

If he posted the same stuff, in the same style, but from the point of view of a Tory then you would have an entirely different opinion of how "clued up" he is.

At best, he defends and excuses racism in a slightly more eloquent manner than you do.

Iron Lion Zion

Oh my good Lord on 20:28 - Mar 5 with 3148 viewsChampionship

Oh my good Lord on 20:22 - Mar 5 by GlasgowBlue

He's not clued up. He is wooden and sticks to a script. Call him out with something fairly tame and he answers within seconds. Ask him something off piste and he disappears for hours.

The only reason you think he's clued up is because he's a Corbyn supporter. He says the things you want to hear. And as somebody who has spent their entire time on here searching for something or some to believe in, you sit back in awe and lap it up.

If he posted the same stuff, in the same style, but from the point of view of a Tory then you would have an entirely different opinion of how "clued up" he is.

At best, he defends and excuses racism in a slightly more eloquent manner than you do.

Crikey.
Oh my good Lord on 20:30 - Mar 5 with 3135 viewsfooters

Oh my good Lord on 20:28 - Mar 5 by Championship

Crikey.

When do the attack lines and links arrive from CCHQ? As a newly paid-up member you should know?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh my good Lord on 20:44 - Mar 5 with 3102 viewsBrixtonBlue

Unbelievable how lacking in self awareness you are. You are two cheeks of the same arris. Except you attack the man more than he does.

Oh my good Lord on 21:25 - Mar 5 with 3069 viewsZedRodgers

Typical Zed eh. Always disappearing and being on here 24/7.

The first thread I posted on in about 3 days was met with a “Here he is” from you within minutes. It’s quite a bizarre obsession. I must have posted on less than 5 threads in the last week or so.

I would ask you whether you thought Lambert should have recognised three at the back wasn’t working, changed shape when Collins went off not at half time, and instead of Nsiala, brought somebody like Skuse on to sit with Chalobah and let Bish, Judge and the other fellas play a bit more on the front foot... but you are often quite hostile. Tonight you said that I’m like somebody working in a foreign call centre that has very little knowledge of ITFC.

We seem to keep meeting in threads that increase your hostility towards me and I’m starting to become worried that you might never be my BFF (best forum friend).

It was however, most unsporting of you to say I defend racism. Most unsporting indeed.

No, not at the moment

Oh my good Lord on 22:04 - Mar 5 with 3044 viewsRyorry

Oh my good Lord on 20:03 - Mar 5 by BrixtonBlue

Just got back from a meeting. Not sure which bit exactly of "Sorry but my time is extremely limited this week" you don't understand.

I'm happy that people who aren't as thoroughly entrenched in their own position as you, and who are therefore capable of actually seeing things objectively, will make up there own minds.

Oh my good Lord on 08:49 - Mar 6 with 2932 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh my good Lord on 22:04 - Mar 5 by Ryorry

Just got back from a meeting. Not sure which bit exactly of "Sorry but my time is extremely limited this week" you don't understand.

I'm happy that people who aren't as thoroughly entrenched in their own position as you, and who are therefore capable of actually seeing things objectively, will make up there own minds.

What are you on about? I was talking to Glassers!

Oh my good Lord on 14:19 - Mar 6 with 2861 viewsRyorry

Oh my good Lord on 08:49 - Mar 6 by BrixtonBlue

What are you on about? I was talking to Glassers!

OK, soz, was knackered and inarush.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024