Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? 11:08 - Mar 15 with 10307 viewsBluefish

When I say people I mean non racist people

Surely it is time to just pretend it never happened

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:22 - Mar 15 with 1807 views26_Paz

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:16 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Are you saying there aren't any racists? If you read it I was distinguishing people that voted for Brexit because they fell for the being better off rubbish and those that voted for it based on immigration.

Your desperate plan to make it something else is tragic

I think what you are trying to argue here is that all Brexit supporters are either:
A) Racists
B) No longer actually want Brexit as they were lied to
You are so entrenched in your own view that you just simply cannot accept that there are still people who would like to leave the European Union for non racist reasons. This is a level of tunnel vision that far outweighs anything on the leave side. This kind of arrogant 'agree with us or you're either nasty or stupid' attitude is precisely why remain lost first time and is precisely why they would lose again.

The Paz Man

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:23 - Mar 15 with 1805 viewsflimflam

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:18 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

A bigot? Please explain

You claim to be clever so I am sure you are quite capable of searching its definition on the interweb thingy

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:24 - Mar 15 with 1800 viewsgiant_stow

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:21 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Which bit is offensive?

I'm not sure, so don;t ask me!

If you'd gone for 'non-small-town-minded brexiters', or 'brexiters who aren't wilfully stubborn country killers', you might have been on safer ground though.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:24 - Mar 15 with 1796 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:22 - Mar 15 by 26_Paz

I think what you are trying to argue here is that all Brexit supporters are either:
A) Racists
B) No longer actually want Brexit as they were lied to
You are so entrenched in your own view that you just simply cannot accept that there are still people who would like to leave the European Union for non racist reasons. This is a level of tunnel vision that far outweighs anything on the leave side. This kind of arrogant 'agree with us or you're either nasty or stupid' attitude is precisely why remain lost first time and is precisely why they would lose again.

Ok let's spell it out for those that need the help

It is distinguishing between the racist element of leave voters and the other leave voters. There is no dispute that these 2 sides exist. I wanted to know just from the non racist ones if their views had changed, it is pointless asking the others because their view wont ever change. What is offensive in that?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:25 - Mar 15 with 1790 views26_Paz

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:21 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Which bit is offensive?

Calling 17.4 million people racists

The Paz Man

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:25 - Mar 15 with 1787 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:24 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

I'm not sure, so don;t ask me!

If you'd gone for 'non-small-town-minded brexiters', or 'brexiters who aren't wilfully stubborn country killers', you might have been on safer ground though.

Noted for future reference. Cheers

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:26 - Mar 15 with 1784 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:25 - Mar 15 by 26_Paz

Calling 17.4 million people racists

Can you actually read? I am saying the opposite of that

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:27 - Mar 15 with 1776 viewsflimflam

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:24 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Ok let's spell it out for those that need the help

It is distinguishing between the racist element of leave voters and the other leave voters. There is no dispute that these 2 sides exist. I wanted to know just from the non racist ones if their views had changed, it is pointless asking the others because their view wont ever change. What is offensive in that?

So there are no racists that voted remain?

Login to get fewer ads

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:27 - Mar 15 with 1775 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:23 - Mar 15 by flimflam

You claim to be clever so I am sure you are quite capable of searching its definition on the interweb thingy

I know what it is I just don't why you are using it. I expect you dont either. You are a coffee machine

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:28 - Mar 15 with 1773 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:27 - Mar 15 by flimflam

So there are no racists that voted remain?

It is possible but completely irrelevant

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:29 - Mar 15 with 1765 viewsgiant_stow

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:25 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Noted for future reference. Cheers

pleasure. good luck.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:29 - Mar 15 with 1763 viewsflimflam

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:28 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

It is possible but completely irrelevant

Not really is it. You are claiming people voted leave because they are racist.

I say there are also people who voted remain who are racist.

Whats your point?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:30 - Mar 15 with 1758 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:29 - Mar 15 by flimflam

Not really is it. You are claiming people voted leave because they are racist.

I say there are also people who voted remain who are racist.

Whats your point?

Err no I am not. Please read it again

Do you just see words and make your own sentence up?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:31 - Mar 15 with 1748 viewschicoazul

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:16 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Are you saying there aren't any racists? If you read it I was distinguishing people that voted for Brexit because they fell for the being better off rubbish and those that voted for it based on immigration.

Your desperate plan to make it something else is tragic

Quite an unclear distinction there. If anything is tragic it's spending ones time trolling to such an extent, and I say that as someone who enjoys occasionally annoying certain people on here.
Which one is your wife btw, stupid or racist?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:32 - Mar 15 with 1736 viewsgiant_stow

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:31 - Mar 15 by chicoazul

Quite an unclear distinction there. If anything is tragic it's spending ones time trolling to such an extent, and I say that as someone who enjoys occasionally annoying certain people on here.

lol! Gawd, chico fancies a bundle!

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:33 - Mar 15 with 1731 viewsSwansea_Blue

This reminds me of the argument between Will Self and that Francois 'I was in the Army*' Gammon fella.

*He wasn't.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:34 - Mar 15 with 1731 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:31 - Mar 15 by chicoazul

She is a non racist that would now vote remain. Part of the reason for the question, I believe GB is the same. I therefore wanted to hear from others similar. I didn't want a load a wetherspoons drinkers hijacking the question though. It seem I ended up with people desperately trying to be offended instead

Don't be upset that you trying to take some sort of offence to something that didnt exist. Just learn from it
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 12:39]

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:34 - Mar 15 with 1726 viewschicoazul

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:32 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

I've got half an hour between appointments and need some stimulation.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:35 - Mar 15 with 1723 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:32 - Mar 15 by giant_stow

He is very upset at desperately trying to take the moral high ground and getting it so wrong. He will get over it soon enough when he stops digging.

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:35 - Mar 15 with 1726 viewsxrayspecs

I do.

I want the UK to be a nation state, free to govern itself and not part of a Federal European project, run by Paris and Germany.

Inward migration has been good for this country and should continue. Every country needs to be able to manage the inflow of people seeking residence so that it does not overwhelm public services or create social discord.

My politics are centre ground.

I want a different relationship with the EU than the one we have today.

I think you may be confusing the final outcome from the process of getting there.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 12:37]
Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:37 - Mar 15 with 1712 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:35 - Mar 15 by xrayspecs

I do.

I want the UK to be a nation state, free to govern itself and not part of a Federal European project, run by Paris and Germany.

Inward migration has been good for this country and should continue. Every country needs to be able to manage the inflow of people seeking residence so that it does not overwhelm public services or create social discord.

My politics are centre ground.

I want a different relationship with the EU than the one we have today.

I think you may be confusing the final outcome from the process of getting there.
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 12:37]

Thanks. It is nice to finally get a sensible answer amongst the freaks desperately trying to offended or get me banned for a reasonable question.

What kind of Brexit do you want? Would you be happy with no deal?

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:37 - Mar 15 with 1705 viewschicoazul

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:34 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

She is a non racist that would now vote remain. Part of the reason for the question, I believe GB is the same. I therefore wanted to hear from others similar. I didn't want a load a wetherspoons drinkers hijacking the question though. It seem I ended up with people desperately trying to be offended instead

Don't be upset that you trying to take some sort of offence to something that didnt exist. Just learn from it
[Post edited 15 Mar 2019 12:39]

I havent taken offence from anything, i've been offended by experts many times but I am afraid you aren't one.
So she was stupid but isnt anymore, courtesy no doubt of your comprehensive re-education programme. Guess that proves there's hope for anyone which must be why you're on here banging the same drum so much.

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:38 - Mar 15 with 1699 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:37 - Mar 15 by chicoazul

I havent taken offence from anything, i've been offended by experts many times but I am afraid you aren't one.
So she was stupid but isnt anymore, courtesy no doubt of your comprehensive re-education programme. Guess that proves there's hope for anyone which must be why you're on here banging the same drum so much.

Part of my role on life is to educate the less fortunate. I had being doing a reasonable job on you until now

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:39 - Mar 15 with 1697 viewsflimflam

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:37 - Mar 15 by Bluefish

Thanks. It is nice to finally get a sensible answer amongst the freaks desperately trying to offended or get me banned for a reasonable question.

What kind of Brexit do you want? Would you be happy with no deal?

If you ask your question in a non offensive way without the intention of getting a reaction then you may find people would probably interact with you on a grown up level.

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:40 - Mar 15 with 1692 viewsBluefish

Are there any people that still believe in Brexit? on 12:39 - Mar 15 by flimflam

If you ask your question in a non offensive way without the intention of getting a reaction then you may find people would probably interact with you on a grown up level.

The people getting offended were the ones that I didn't want to hear from. I wasnt interested in their opinion just like I wasn't interested in remain opinions. The desperation to be offended is bizarre

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024