Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website 12:32 - Mar 29 with 1291 viewsRyorry

At reasonable cost pls?

Currently MyBB 1.4.11 which won't be supported after 15th April.

Cheers if you can help.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 12:33 - Mar 29 with 1282 viewsJ2BLUE

I misread that as racism forum. I thought bloody hell, you've changed

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 12:42 - Mar 29 with 1257 viewsRyorry

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 12:33 - Mar 29 by J2BLUE

I misread that as racism forum. I thought bloody hell, you've changed

Ah - any excuse for a #FrightfulFriday thread eh?! on #MyopicMisinterpretations or #AngstfulAuditoryAwfulness - post 'em here, people

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 13:15 - Mar 29 with 1229 viewsXYZ

Gav could get it done by 15 April.

You don't mention which year ...
Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 13:19 - Mar 29 with 1219 viewsfactual_blue

Moose Coding Services?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 13:20 - Mar 29 with 1218 viewsgiant_stow

Wordpress is good. Be careful of losing SEO juice when you switch over.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:22 - Mar 29 with 1171 viewsRyorry

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 13:20 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

Wordpress is good. Be careful of losing SEO juice when you switch over.

"SEO juice" ? I dread to think what that might be!

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:44 - Mar 29 with 1148 viewsBluebell

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:22 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

"SEO juice" ? I dread to think what that might be!

Bearing in mind who posted it......I guess the ‘s’ could be sister.
Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:47 - Mar 29 with 1143 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:44 - Mar 29 by Bluebell

Bearing in mind who posted it......I guess the ‘s’ could be sister.

ladies, please! Honestly, no decorum these days.

Ryorry when you find someone, I don't mind offering an opinion on their plan / quote if you're nervous about it (i knock up sites, but can't recommend myself innit). Might not be helpful, but its all I can think of.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:48 - Mar 29 with 1139 viewsRyorry

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:47 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

ladies, please! Honestly, no decorum these days.

Ryorry when you find someone, I don't mind offering an opinion on their plan / quote if you're nervous about it (i knock up sites, but can't recommend myself innit). Might not be helpful, but its all I can think of.

That'd be great, thanks :)

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:52 - Mar 29 with 1131 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:48 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

pleasure.

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 16:51 - Mar 29 with 1110 viewsCoastalblue

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 14:48 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

The right answer is
"where can I see a sample of your work? Is there any chance you might be interested?"

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 17:06 - Mar 29 with 1102 viewsgiant_stow

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 16:51 - Mar 29 by Coastalblue

The right answer is
"where can I see a sample of your work? Is there any chance you might be interested?"

Not at all!

There are loads of Ipswich-supporting webby bods on here (i remember from previous threads) so I wouldn't dream of treading on horsey toes. More than happy to advice a fellow twtd-er though if wanted.

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 17:08 - Mar 29 with 1101 viewswkj

I'll do it for you as long as I can include Romford in your advertising campaign delivering the "When the fun stops" tag line.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 17:49 - Mar 29 with 1073 viewsfooters

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 17:08 - Mar 29 by wkj

I'll do it for you as long as I can include Romford in your advertising campaign delivering the "When the fun stops" tag line.

Yes, but it shouldn't really end with "carry on anyway".

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 17:53 - Mar 29 with 1062 viewsRyorry

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 17:08 - Mar 29 by wkj

I'd take you up on that, but we don't do or carry any advertising! At all.

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 10:58 - Mar 30 with 983 viewsRyorry

Can anyone recommend a web developer to update my racing forum website on 17:06 - Mar 29 by giant_stow

Not at all!

There are loads of Ipswich-supporting webby bods on here (i remember from previous threads) so I wouldn't dream of treading on horsey toes. More than happy to advice a fellow twtd-er though if wanted.

It'd have nothing to do with horses or racing actually, just a totally technical update to a newer version of myBB that's still supported and secure.

Interested? Do you have a sample of your work you could show me?! ;)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024