Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule 08:33 - Apr 7 with 17311 viewsElderGrizzly

UKIP, in all but name. It will still be full of racists and islamophobes, as their leader is one

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:05 - Apr 7 with 4737 viewsBloomBlue

Three parties with Labour's anti jew stance.
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:24 - Apr 7 with 4717 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

What makes the Brexit party racist, do you understand what real racism actually is. Wanting to leave the eu and control immigration is not racism, and I am married to a foreigner by the way and have many foreign relatives. But I guess standing up for your country is racism now when they used to be hero’s, so many people not saying you, should be ashamed of themselves, think what our grandparents and great grandparents went through and I for one will honour them
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:28 - Apr 7 with 4702 viewsMattinLondon

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:24 - Apr 7 by never_lose_the_faith

What makes the Brexit party racist, do you understand what real racism actually is. Wanting to leave the eu and control immigration is not racism, and I am married to a foreigner by the way and have many foreign relatives. But I guess standing up for your country is racism now when they used to be hero’s, so many people not saying you, should be ashamed of themselves, think what our grandparents and great grandparents went through and I for one will honour them

What has our great grandparents and grandparents got to do with the here-and-now?
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:28 - Apr 7 with 4701 viewsDubtractor

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:24 - Apr 7 by never_lose_the_faith

Ah, the standard brexiteer jingoism, comparing brexit to the world wars.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:35 - Apr 7 with 4675 viewssolemio

There are those who would say that Brexit might make the possibility of future generations having to go through what grandparents and great grandparents went through more likely.

It can be argued that important as the economic aspects were and are, that the formation of the EU was also an attempt to avoid future European conflicts - even though it was originally known as the Common Market.
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:38 - Apr 7 with 4661 viewsfactual_blue

Ah - the brexiteers and their shaky command of history.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:41 - Apr 7 with 4654 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:35 - Apr 7 by solemio

There are those who would say that Brexit might make the possibility of future generations having to go through what grandparents and great grandparents went through more likely.

It can be argued that important as the economic aspects were and are, that the formation of the EU was also an attempt to avoid future European conflicts - even though it was originally known as the Common Market.

Sorry can’t see that at all. There is no case for saying that the U.K. leaving the EU threatens peace in Europe.

I think NATO has had more to do with peace in Europe (and beyond) than the insitution of the EU.
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:47 - Apr 7 with 4634 viewsfactual_blue

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:35 - Apr 7 by solemio

The two longest periods of peace between the major powers in Europe were during the 19th century following the Congress of Vienna and since WW2 with the EU and its forebears.

Login to get fewer ads

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:49 - Apr 7 with 4637 viewsfactual_blue

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:41 - Apr 7 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Sorry can’t see that at all. There is no case for saying that the U.K. leaving the EU threatens peace in Europe.

I think NATO has had more to do with peace in Europe (and beyond) than the insitution of the EU.

The EU and its predecessor organisations bind the countries of Europe closer together economically, making conflict less likely.

NATO's role is to deter/combat external threats.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 9:53]

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:58 - Apr 7 with 4611 viewsElderGrizzly

I take it you haven’t seen Farage’s racism in action?

Racism and Islamophobia is in his DNA and sadly our MSM continually legitimise his hobbies
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:06 - Apr 7 with 4594 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:49 - Apr 7 by factual_blue

The EU and its predecessor organisations bind the countries of Europe closer together economically, making conflict less likely.

NATO's role is to deter/combat external threats.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 9:53]

Cant see that there is much difference between deter and making conflict less likely.

UK leaving the EU does not increase the likelihood of conflict in Europe.
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:10 - Apr 7 with 4580 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:47 - Apr 7 by factual_blue

The two longest periods of peace between the major powers in Europe were during the 19th century following the Congress of Vienna and since WW2 with the EU and its forebears.

NATO was formed in 1949.
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:15 - Apr 7 with 4559 viewsWeWereZombies

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:06 - Apr 7 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Cant see that there is much difference between deter and making conflict less likely.

UK leaving the EU does not increase the likelihood of conflict in Europe.

I guess you do not live on the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:17 - Apr 7 with 4549 viewsDarth_Koont

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:28 - Apr 7 by Dubtractor

Ah, the standard brexiteer jingoism, comparing brexit to the world wars.

"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight on the Internet with ignorance and casual racism ... "

Pronouns: He/Him

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:18 - Apr 7 with 4549 viewsfactual_blue

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:10 - Apr 7 by blueblueburleymcgrew

NATO was formed in 1949.

Same year as the initial institution from which the EU evolved then.

Although I don't want to play your point-scoring game over dates.

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:19 - Apr 7 with 4539 viewsfactual_blue

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:17 - Apr 7 by Darth_Koont

"We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight on the Internet with ignorance and casual racism ... "

'....we shall never understand properly what happened in the past, we shall perpetuate ignorant jingoistic myths.'

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:23 - Apr 7 with 4529 viewsDarth_Koont

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:19 - Apr 7 by factual_blue

'....we shall never understand properly what happened in the past, we shall perpetuate ignorant jingoistic myths.'

"We shall never surrender to reason"

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:32 - Apr 7 with 4517 viewsSonOfSpock

It's also possible that a lot of their votes may be from people who are neither of those things and just want to see the referendum implemented.

Am pretty sure there are some some undesirables in all parties as in life.

But yes, Farage is a bit of a road.
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:35 - Apr 7 with 4510 viewsfactual_blue

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:32 - Apr 7 by SonOfSpock

It's also possible that a lot of their votes may be from people who are neither of those things and just want to see the referendum implemented.

Am pretty sure there are some some undesirables in all parties as in life.

But yes, Farage is a bit of a road.

He's 'a bit of a road'? I'm sure many people would happily drive a car over him.

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:43 - Apr 7 with 4474 viewsDarth_Koont

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:05 - Apr 7 by BloomBlue

Three parties with Labour's anti jew stance.

What is their anti-Jewish stance?

Don't believe the hype.

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:45 - Apr 7 with 4450 viewsBenters2

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 09:38 - Apr 7 by factual_blue

Ah - the brexiteers and their shaky command of history.

Ah-the standard England hating reply form non-factual.
So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:47 - Apr 7 with 4457 viewsDarth_Koont

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:45 - Apr 7 by Benters2

Ah-the standard England hating reply form non-factual.

England?

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule on 10:49 - Apr 7 with 4448 viewsTrequartista

You are such an improved poster, why are you slipping back into this virtue signalling nonsense?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule (n/t) on 10:57 - Apr 7 with 4403 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So confusing - we now have 2 racist parties to highlight and ridicule (n/t) on 10:57 - Apr 7 with 4406 viewsGlasgowBlue

Indeed

[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 10:57]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024