Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... 16:03 - Apr 8 with 5748 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

until you don't agree with their opinion, which automatically makes you an ill informed uneducated racist. Some of the most hypocritical offensive people are left of centre. I've been watching question time on YouTube this last month as Brexit was fast approaching (or so I thought) and listening to this tosh is infuriating. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they just came out and said admitted they wanted to reverse democracy because I don't agree with 52% of the population. Margaret Beckett and that ilk. Hate is a strong word but I'm not far from being in that category. The notion that now people understand it more we should ask them again. How offensive is that to people that voted in this one in a lifetime referendum.

The hilarious part of this is all the Labour strongholds are the people that voted us out anyway. What a joke.

We should be on WTO by now. Congratulations Westminster because this going to have long time consequences including a rise in the far right.
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 20:18 - Apr 8 with 1062 viewsDarth_Koont

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:53 - Apr 8 by XYZ

Am I "intolerant" if I can no longer tolerate these piss-weak arguments with a "sound bite" followed up by nothing.

I have no more time for the charlatans who lied and cheated to get us to this point without ever having added anything constructive to their vacuous posturing.

Emptiness is the Leave strength and weakness. To even engage with them, you're trying to fill gaps that they themselves do everything to ignore.

I don't have a problem with people who are religious over spiritual matters. But here we're having a BELIEF discussion about political, economic and social reality.

In 2019 FFS.

Pronouns: He/Him

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 20:20 - Apr 8 with 1058 viewsLeoMuff

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:20 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You're one of the main offenders as you've shown here. Explicitly stating your points as fact. Point 4 is correct though I didn't word that correctly.

Yes, I do have near hatred for politicians trying overturn a referendum result because they don't agree with it.

6. What is even the slightest bit wrong with finding out information before making a decision or reserving the right to make a new decision in the light of new or more information? Our society runs on such basic foundations - in the sciences, medicine, law, politics, etc.

- This is the main problem, this view is undemocratic and dangerous. Brexit has had two general election manifestos and a referendum (with the highest turnout in British political history). We must respect it and leave. I don't like no deal but this should have happened on March 29th. To give a second referendum any credibility this needs to be in a parties manifesto for a new general election but only after we have left. If you don't see the problem with overturning the 2016 vote then I can't help you.

If we don't leave this squabbling in Westminster will cause in fact the rise of the far right.

Just because I don't live in the country I can't have an opinion on this? I am as much a British citizen as you are.

What was the result they are trying to turn over then ? Mays deal, no deal, customs unions, Norway plus ? The problem with the referendum is it’s just too black and white for a hugely complex question.

All I see is a sea of blue voting against all the options put up in the HoC, which I could understand if they wanted no deal, but they don’t.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 20:24 - Apr 8 with 1045 viewsMattinLondon

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 17:35 - Apr 8 by SpruceMoose

Right wingers are the most tolerant folk on earth. Unless they disagree with you.

Then they kill you.

But at least they all tell it like it is without getting all snowflakey....oh
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 20:35 - Apr 8 with 1032 viewsWeWereZombies

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:20 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You're one of the main offenders as you've shown here. Explicitly stating your points as fact. Point 4 is correct though I didn't word that correctly.

Yes, I do have near hatred for politicians trying overturn a referendum result because they don't agree with it.

6. What is even the slightest bit wrong with finding out information before making a decision or reserving the right to make a new decision in the light of new or more information? Our society runs on such basic foundations - in the sciences, medicine, law, politics, etc.

- This is the main problem, this view is undemocratic and dangerous. Brexit has had two general election manifestos and a referendum (with the highest turnout in British political history). We must respect it and leave. I don't like no deal but this should have happened on March 29th. To give a second referendum any credibility this needs to be in a parties manifesto for a new general election but only after we have left. If you don't see the problem with overturning the 2016 vote then I can't help you.

If we don't leave this squabbling in Westminster will cause in fact the rise of the far right.

Just because I don't live in the country I can't have an opinion on this? I am as much a British citizen as you are.

I am afraid the turnout for the first Scottish independence referendum was, at 85% of those entitled to vote, a more impressive turnout than the 70% for the European Union referendum.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 20:43 - Apr 8 with 1024 viewsWeWereZombies

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:46 - Apr 8 by footers

Eh?

pari passu

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 21:40 - Apr 8 with 989 viewsOxford_Blue

And extreme right wing people are moderate, patient, tolerant and reasonable?
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 22:48 - Apr 8 with 932 viewsSpruceMoose

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 20:24 - Apr 8 by MattinLondon

But at least they all tell it like it is without getting all snowflakey....oh

If you listen to some of the right wingers on here, one day left wingers are bullies, the next day they're snowflakes. They seemingly can't make up their mind.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024