Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... 16:03 - Apr 8 with 5749 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

until you don't agree with their opinion, which automatically makes you an ill informed uneducated racist. Some of the most hypocritical offensive people are left of centre. I've been watching question time on YouTube this last month as Brexit was fast approaching (or so I thought) and listening to this tosh is infuriating. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they just came out and said admitted they wanted to reverse democracy because I don't agree with 52% of the population. Margaret Beckett and that ilk. Hate is a strong word but I'm not far from being in that category. The notion that now people understand it more we should ask them again. How offensive is that to people that voted in this one in a lifetime referendum.

The hilarious part of this is all the Labour strongholds are the people that voted us out anyway. What a joke.

We should be on WTO by now. Congratulations Westminster because this going to have long time consequences including a rise in the far right.
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:28 - Apr 8 with 1642 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 16:34 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

What does that mean?

I’m sure it means you want to shoot all immigrants, as you stand up for your country you must be a racist. Typical leftie comment, they have no other argument at all and get so aggressive if your opinions do not match theirs. There is also lots of people far cleverer than them who think Brexit is a good idea, and funny how when they won the vote on a no deal Brexit, they won by one and that was from a criminal, couldn’t make it up if you tried, do you see any brexiters asking for that vote to be re done, no we accept it, even though a criminal has decided our future
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 18:29]
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:31 - Apr 8 with 1623 viewsXYZ

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:20 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You're one of the main offenders as you've shown here. Explicitly stating your points as fact. Point 4 is correct though I didn't word that correctly.

Yes, I do have near hatred for politicians trying overturn a referendum result because they don't agree with it.

6. What is even the slightest bit wrong with finding out information before making a decision or reserving the right to make a new decision in the light of new or more information? Our society runs on such basic foundations - in the sciences, medicine, law, politics, etc.

- This is the main problem, this view is undemocratic and dangerous. Brexit has had two general election manifestos and a referendum (with the highest turnout in British political history). We must respect it and leave. I don't like no deal but this should have happened on March 29th. To give a second referendum any credibility this needs to be in a parties manifesto for a new general election but only after we have left. If you don't see the problem with overturning the 2016 vote then I can't help you.

If we don't leave this squabbling in Westminster will cause in fact the rise of the far right.

Just because I don't live in the country I can't have an opinion on this? I am as much a British citizen as you are.

This "threat" that politicians doing their jobs are fuelling the rise of the far right is, of course, put around by those secretly funded supporters of the rise of the far right.

If the far right go around breaking the law, then they will be dealt with accordingly.

The day Britain's government and general populace gives in to threats from the far right is, I'm afraid for you, long gone.

Everyone now knows what the 2016 referendum was - it didn't decide the "will of the people" and wasn't "for" anything with more substance than the word "Leave".

None of those campaigning for "Leave" had, or even now, three years later, have any sort of viable plan. All you have is quasi-trade experts parroting "WTO terms" without a clue about what they're talking about.
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:32 - Apr 8 with 1619 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 16:54 - Apr 8 by footers

Don't remember that being on the ballot paper.

Leaving the European certainly was. Not staying in half of it, or extending until the time we decide to revoke it and not listen to 17M+ citizens.
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:33 - Apr 8 with 1614 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:31 - Apr 8 by XYZ

This "threat" that politicians doing their jobs are fuelling the rise of the far right is, of course, put around by those secretly funded supporters of the rise of the far right.

If the far right go around breaking the law, then they will be dealt with accordingly.

The day Britain's government and general populace gives in to threats from the far right is, I'm afraid for you, long gone.

Everyone now knows what the 2016 referendum was - it didn't decide the "will of the people" and wasn't "for" anything with more substance than the word "Leave".

None of those campaigning for "Leave" had, or even now, three years later, have any sort of viable plan. All you have is quasi-trade experts parroting "WTO terms" without a clue about what they're talking about.

That’s because we have remainers in charge, Brexit was never going to happen, not brexiters fault that our own pm has gone against the will of the people. At least one good thing has come of this, no more labour or tories, every cloud.
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:34 - Apr 8 with 1608 viewsfooters

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:32 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Leaving the European certainly was. Not staying in half of it, or extending until the time we decide to revoke it and not listen to 17M+ citizens.

You're doing it again. You are implying that all that was packaged up into the word Leave when it wasn't. Many, many people had no idea how intertwined our country is/was with the EU and frankly still don't.

Spouting such simplistic nonsense as 'leave means leave' when the issues at hand are extremely complicated is why we're in the mess we are.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:36 - Apr 8 with 1605 viewsfooters

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:33 - Apr 8 by never_lose_the_faith

That’s because we have remainers in charge, Brexit was never going to happen, not brexiters fault that our own pm has gone against the will of the people. At least one good thing has come of this, no more labour or tories, every cloud.

We're saving you from yourself. Trust us.

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:37 - Apr 8 with 1600 viewsXYZ

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:33 - Apr 8 by never_lose_the_faith

"That’s because we have remainers in charge, Brexit was never going to happen, not brexiters fault that our own pm has gone against the will of the people. At least one good thing has come of this, no more labour or tories, every cloud. "

Utter tripe. David "Thicko" Davies,. Dom "Where's Calais?" Raaab, Boris "Me and my" Johnson, Michael "Rupert Murdoch" Gove, etc. etc. etc.

Edit multiple typos
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 18:39]
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:40 - Apr 8 with 1589 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:20 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

You're one of the main offenders as you've shown here. Explicitly stating your points as fact. Point 4 is correct though I didn't word that correctly.

Yes, I do have near hatred for politicians trying overturn a referendum result because they don't agree with it.

6. What is even the slightest bit wrong with finding out information before making a decision or reserving the right to make a new decision in the light of new or more information? Our society runs on such basic foundations - in the sciences, medicine, law, politics, etc.

- This is the main problem, this view is undemocratic and dangerous. Brexit has had two general election manifestos and a referendum (with the highest turnout in British political history). We must respect it and leave. I don't like no deal but this should have happened on March 29th. To give a second referendum any credibility this needs to be in a parties manifesto for a new general election but only after we have left. If you don't see the problem with overturning the 2016 vote then I can't help you.

If we don't leave this squabbling in Westminster will cause in fact the rise of the far right.

Just because I don't live in the country I can't have an opinion on this? I am as much a British citizen as you are.

Main offender? Please feel free to point out where I’ve been intolerant. Can’t ever remember calling you a racist either; in fact I can’t ever rember us ever having had an argument. This is all a bit of a curveball.

I do see the problem of overturning the vote; so do the politicias. That’s THE main reason they’ve tied themselves up in knots.

And I wasn’t implying you weren’t allowed an opinion, apologies if that’s the case. Merely that you seem to have captured the points of the hard Brexiteers almost verbatim despite being 3,500 miles away. I firmly believe all Beitish citizens should have had a say in this, but sadly some overseas were unable to.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:43 - Apr 8 with 1580 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:34 - Apr 8 by footers

You're doing it again. You are implying that all that was packaged up into the word Leave when it wasn't. Many, many people had no idea how intertwined our country is/was with the EU and frankly still don't.

Spouting such simplistic nonsense as 'leave means leave' when the issues at hand are extremely complicated is why we're in the mess we are.

The point is though it actually does mean leave doesn't it. The complexities are obviously very evident but at the end of the day, we have to leave the European Union not stay in it, that is what was on the ballot paper. Revoking A50 should not be on the table ahead of no deal, that's ridiculous.
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:44 - Apr 8 with 1572 viewsDarth_Koont

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:43 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

The point is though it actually does mean leave doesn't it. The complexities are obviously very evident but at the end of the day, we have to leave the European Union not stay in it, that is what was on the ballot paper. Revoking A50 should not be on the table ahead of no deal, that's ridiculous.

Leave like Norway or Switzerland or leave like Peru?

Pronouns: He/Him

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:45 - Apr 8 with 1562 viewsfactual_blue

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:21 - Apr 8 by footers

Eh?

Quod erat demonstrandum

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:45 - Apr 8 with 1560 viewsfooters

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:43 - Apr 8 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Again, you're doing it yet again.

OK, then- we'll do it your way and look at the ballot. It was advisory not binding so there's legal or political compulsion to go through with it.

But sadly most MPs don't have the guts to say that and are instead trying to force through a deal which is materially worse than remaining in an attempt to avoid the catastrophe of leaving off a cliff-edge.

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:46 - Apr 8 with 1558 viewsfooters

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:45 - Apr 8 by factual_blue

Quod erat demonstrandum

Eh?

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:47 - Apr 8 with 1554 viewsDarth_Koont

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:37 - Apr 8 by XYZ

"That’s because we have remainers in charge, Brexit was never going to happen, not brexiters fault that our own pm has gone against the will of the people. At least one good thing has come of this, no more labour or tories, every cloud. "

Utter tripe. David "Thicko" Davies,. Dom "Where's Calais?" Raaab, Boris "Me and my" Johnson, Michael "Rupert Murdoch" Gove, etc. etc. etc.

Edit multiple typos
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 18:39]

Leavers seem to be serial blamers whether it's the EU, immigrants, others that disagree with them or even reality itself.

They had everything they wanted to leave except for a scooby how to do it.

Pronouns: He/Him

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:49 - Apr 8 with 1546 viewsfactual_blue

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:46 - Apr 8 by footers

Eh?

Αποδείχθηκε

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:51 - Apr 8 with 1542 viewsfooters

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:49 - Apr 8 by factual_blue

Αποδείχθηκε

Can't understand a word you're sayin' m8, it's all Greek to me.

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:53 - Apr 8 with 1540 viewsXYZ

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:47 - Apr 8 by Darth_Koont

Leavers seem to be serial blamers whether it's the EU, immigrants, others that disagree with them or even reality itself.

They had everything they wanted to leave except for a scooby how to do it.

Am I "intolerant" if I can no longer tolerate these piss-weak arguments with a "sound bite" followed up by nothing.

I have no more time for the charlatans who lied and cheated to get us to this point without ever having added anything constructive to their vacuous posturing.
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:03 - Apr 8 with 1516 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:44 - Apr 8 by Darth_Koont

Leave like Norway or Switzerland or leave like Peru?

Have you seen the Norway 2.0 deal, might as well bend over and take it from the eu right now if we go down that route
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 19:04]
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:05 - Apr 8 with 1510 viewsfooters

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:03 - Apr 8 by never_lose_the_faith

Have you seen the Norway 2.0 deal, might as well bend over and take it from the eu right now if we go down that route
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 19:04]

And you'll definitely have to bend over for the Americans and Chinese without the economic protection of the EU. What's it to be, buddy?

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:19 - Apr 8 with 1490 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:05 - Apr 8 by footers

And you'll definitely have to bend over for the Americans and Chinese without the economic protection of the EU. What's it to be, buddy?

Chinese, they are smaller, so I have heard :)
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:23 - Apr 8 with 1491 viewshampstead_blue

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 16:24 - Apr 8 by StokieBlue

Pretty sure I'm not thought of as a leftie but I'm happy to say you're both speaking total bobbins.

Perhaps it's nothing to do with being a left, centre or right but having the ability to see what a total disaster Brexit would be for the country and the fact that 52/48 is hardly the crushing and decisive victory you seem to be claiming. It's even less so when you factor in that it was based on some factual inaccuracies which some people believed.

How about we have a poll and if 52% of the respondents feel your posting isn't contributing to the board we get rid of you with no recourse or ability to ask the board again?

SB
[Post edited 8 Apr 2019 16:25]

Bobbins?

I've said all along that both sides told porkies.

The EU is on a pathway to a Federal Europe.
Guy Verhofstad is on record as telling the 'little countries' to stop complaining and accept that they have to accept the mandates laid down by France and Germany.

It's a mess.

Getting out is one of the best things which could happen to us.

I'm surprised that remainers cannot accept that.

May has mucked-up big time. She should have reached out across all parties to try and get a unity view at the start.

Your 52/48 is the same as 71/29, 51/49 and on and on. Both sides lied so that your repeated argument is 'bobbins'.

My contribution is contrary to the remaining and left wing posters. I'm not worried about having a few brick thrown at me for my considered views.

I think the lefties and remainers are wrong. They are trying to bully the country into a 2nd referendum. Sorry but it's been done so you and the other remainers need to just accept it.

I'm not after a fight nor do I want to fall out with anyone but your side really do need to accept Brexit.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:31 - Apr 8 with 1482 viewsXYZ

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:23 - Apr 8 by hampstead_blue

Bobbins?

I've said all along that both sides told porkies.

The EU is on a pathway to a Federal Europe.
Guy Verhofstad is on record as telling the 'little countries' to stop complaining and accept that they have to accept the mandates laid down by France and Germany.

It's a mess.

Getting out is one of the best things which could happen to us.

I'm surprised that remainers cannot accept that.

May has mucked-up big time. She should have reached out across all parties to try and get a unity view at the start.

Your 52/48 is the same as 71/29, 51/49 and on and on. Both sides lied so that your repeated argument is 'bobbins'.

My contribution is contrary to the remaining and left wing posters. I'm not worried about having a few brick thrown at me for my considered views.

I think the lefties and remainers are wrong. They are trying to bully the country into a 2nd referendum. Sorry but it's been done so you and the other remainers need to just accept it.

I'm not after a fight nor do I want to fall out with anyone but your side really do need to accept Brexit.

"... but your side really do need to accept Brexit."

Until "your side" deny us the right to free speech and democratic participation we can do what we like, within the law.

There's nothing to "accept". "Brexit" is meaningless.

That includes being dismissive and intolerant of anyone who wants to misinterpret my phrase "democratic participation".
Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:34 - Apr 8 with 1474 viewsGlasgowBlue

Swansea's one of the good guys. Very fair and balanced in what he posts. Probably the left leaning version of Stokie.

There are others who will remain nameless that you could easily point the finger at. They are left leaning so they believe they are righteous. Everything action or word from them is justified because they are left leaning. A case of don't do as I do, do as I say.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:39 - Apr 8 with 1470 viewshampstead_blue

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 18:34 - Apr 8 by footers

Leave Means Leave.

The question on the referendum was ....In/Out.......I didn't hear remainers asking for a different question.
The HoP didn't specify a 2nd vote (just in case the 1st was'nt right).

It didn't mention anything about 'it's going to be tough. The EU will unleash negative spin from day one and this will be unrelenting. The remaining voters will also find a ledge to cling to and scream for all their worth'.

Fella, the question was simple. We gave the answer.

The answer is complicated and those who LOST must pipe down and accept it's going to be tough. Especially as the EU need our cash for their foul political ends.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:55 - Apr 8 with 1459 viewsXYZ

Lefties are the most tolerant people on earth.... on 19:39 - Apr 8 by hampstead_blue

Leave Means Leave.

The question on the referendum was ....In/Out.......I didn't hear remainers asking for a different question.
The HoP didn't specify a 2nd vote (just in case the 1st was'nt right).

It didn't mention anything about 'it's going to be tough. The EU will unleash negative spin from day one and this will be unrelenting. The remaining voters will also find a ledge to cling to and scream for all their worth'.

Fella, the question was simple. We gave the answer.

The answer is complicated and those who LOST must pipe down and accept it's going to be tough. Especially as the EU need our cash for their foul political ends.

Maybe you could let us know whether there are any other of our rights you now want to take away?

Loss of the right to free speech; loss of the right to democratic participation; what else have you got in the cupboard?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024