Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Zero shots on target 21:46 - Apr 10 with 7482 viewsSitfcB

....but it’s sooooooo much better.

F ucking lol.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Zero shots on target on 12:00 - Apr 12 with 561 viewsKeaneish

Zero shots on target on 21:56 - Apr 10 by homer_123

We needed change but we bloody well miss Mick. We've made an absolute clustf*ck of things since he's gone.

Argh...it's awful at the moment. This is worse and more embarrassing than being relegated from the Prem. Feels like death from a thousand cuts.

What's worse is many seem so ready to accept relegation in some odd hope of better football and bouncing straight back up.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 22:11]

I think most have just accepted that we're nowhere near Prem quality and being bored to tears of the Championship let's embrace League 1? Personally, i'm looking forward to it now having accepted we're a medium-sized club who punched above our weight many moons ago. Our divine right to mix it with the bigger teams died In years gone by but there's a large contingent who still think our legacy is deserving of a place to cut it with the better teams for some reason.

Miss Mick? I'll defer you to Ireland fans for that one.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Zero shots on target on 12:43 - Apr 12 with 507 viewsBrixtonBlue

Zero shots on target on 22:04 - Apr 10 by homer_123

I get the gallows humour side of things.

What I struggle with is this notion of looking forward to next season, playing League 1 (as you say, we shouldn't be there) and thinking that we will romp it.

Lunacy is indeed correct.

Who thinks we will romp it?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Zero shots on target on 12:44 - Apr 12 with 505 viewsBrixtonBlue

Zero shots on target on 05:19 - Apr 11 by Benters2

What happens if we don’t bounce straight back up?

If we are so poor in the championship what makes people think we will win Division 3 at that first attempt?

Which people think we will win Division 3 at the first attempt?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Zero shots on target on 13:03 - Apr 12 with 468 viewsHarryWright

Zero shots on target on 21:58 - Apr 10 by Mullet

It's utter lunacy isn't it? People should be dragging Evans out of his crevice, instead we're singing reggae songs and talking about winning the league we should never be in like some demented Werthers sucking UB40 tribute.

Christ knows what will become of us, good or bad.

So what do you suggest we should do.. Boo the team, shout, swear, get angry. What's the point? we're getting relegated that's a fact so why not support, sing songs, have a good time. I go to football for fun not to get angry or upset.

There's no guarantee we'll win the league next season but that's where we are and that's what we'll try to do - all we can do as fans is support, so why not?
Zero shots on target on 13:13 - Apr 12 with 453 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't think I've seen anyone say Wednesday was better. I've only seen bad reports. Up until Saturday though we were doing a lot better and had been over the previous 6-8 weeks. And again, there was plenty of optimism over performances during that period. A lot of people don't distinguish between performances and results either, which is half the issue.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024