Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad 11:02 - Apr 11 with 1770 viewsitfcjoe

Reading to be relegated - £10 at 5-1 - can cash out at £8.64 but will keep that

Leeds to be relegated - £2 at 25/1 - just thought things would go one way or the other with Bielsa so a cheap punt

Hull to be relegated - £5 at 4/1 - Dead

Preston to get in top 6 - £5 at 10/3 - 3 games back this was looking good, now I have a cash out at 20p!

Lincoln to win L2 - £5ew at 10/1 - this one is looking really good. Should be £70 incoming...

Oldham to be relegated - £5 at 12/1 - dead

Reading going down will turn this into a good set of bets

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 11:39 - Apr 11 with 1671 viewsJohnny_Boy

My 2 bets I laid on mid-way through the season:

Hull to be promoted 250/1
Southampton to be relegated 60/1

I'm cheering for the Tigers & Cardiff for the remainder of the season.
Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 11:54 - Apr 11 with 1628 viewsJackSted

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 11:39 - Apr 11 by Johnny_Boy

My 2 bets I laid on mid-way through the season:

Hull to be promoted 250/1
Southampton to be relegated 60/1

I'm cheering for the Tigers & Cardiff for the remainder of the season.

Mine was an accumulator:

Ipswich to finish in Top 6
Wolves to finish in Top 6
Notts County to finish in Top 3

LOL

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:03 - Apr 11 with 1605 viewsfactual_blue

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 11:54 - Apr 11 by JackSted

Mine was an accumulator:

Ipswich to finish in Top 6
Wolves to finish in Top 6
Notts County to finish in Top 3

LOL

My accumlator was

Town to be relegated
Paul Lambert to become manager before January
brexit not to happen on 29 March
Wolves to play at Wembley (not in a league game against Spurs)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:14 - Apr 11 with 1571 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m on reading to go down at 4s as well.

Sunderland to be promoted from league 1 doubled with Wimbledon to be relegated as well.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:14 - Apr 11 with 1567 viewsJackSted

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:03 - Apr 11 by factual_blue

My accumlator was

Town to be relegated
Paul Lambert to become manager before January
brexit not to happen on 29 March
Wolves to play at Wembley (not in a league game against Spurs)

Damn what was the return on that big boy?

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:19 - Apr 11 with 1552 viewsOsborneOneNil

I have this league winners acca:

Man City (outright)
West Brom (EW - 4 places)
Barnsley (EW - 4 places)
MK Dons (EW - 4 places)
Salford (outright)

£10 for £15,500 back. Clearly the EW ones won't win their leagues, but all top 4 at the mo so should place.
Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:27 - Apr 11 with 1527 viewsJakeITFC

Boro, Barnsley, MK Dons league winners ew (top 3). Bloody Boro have messed that up, I thought with Pulis they’d walk it.

Liverpool and Man City to both score 85+ prem goals and concede <30 prem goals, 20/1. This is a good looking bet with a bit of a sweat left.
Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:32 - Apr 11 with 1516 viewsSuperblue95

Each Way (Top 3) bet on Man City, Sunderland and MK Dons to win their leagues. Hoping MK Dons cling on in there

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 13:58 - Apr 11 with 1363 viewsfactual_blue

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 12:14 - Apr 11 by JackSted

Damn what was the return on that big boy?

20p

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 14:05 - Apr 11 with 1350 viewsskyblue23

Ellis Harrison to be Championship top scorer - 100/1 stuck on £2.

Man City to win Prem, Barcelona to win Champions League and for some stupid reason Swansea to win Championship - £3 returns £339.

Also had Ipswich to win the play offs but that disappeared week/months ago so can't remember the returns!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 14:25 - Apr 11 with 1298 viewsazuremerlangus

I had two new customer bets with SkyBet:

Ipswich to be promoted.
Ipswich to finish top 6.

Don't remember the odds or my accounts details either.

Last time I bet on us was the first year of the premier league. Us to win it @ 125-1 (£5 stake).

You can all blame me...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Just checked my pre season bets - some good some bad on 14:35 - Apr 11 with 1279 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Annoying I had an each way accumulator on Liverpool, Barnsley, Lincoln to win the league but also included Swansea.

I think that one is dead!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024