Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Man of the PayPal" 11:43 - May 21 with 9691 viewsHerbivore

Gordon Brown's description of Nigel Farage. Superb.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Man of the PayPal" on 13:50 - May 21 with 2797 viewsSpruceMoose

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:57 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

Your twitter echo chamber will be shown up for the insignificant toilet of comment it is when the votes are counted.

You can then rinse it down with lashings of domestos and praise the Farage.

C'mon man, Gordon Brown FFS...

My god, something has you triggered today! Wetherspoons run out of breakfast beer or something?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

(No subject) on 14:00 - May 21 with 2776 views26_Paz

(No subject) on 13:44 - May 21 by Herbivore

Like Nige, who has been in politics for the best part of 30 years.

the former stockbroker; yeah him.

The Paz Man

"Man of the PayPal" on 14:03 - May 21 with 2782 viewsflimflam

"Man of the PayPal" on 12:01 - May 21 by BloomBlue

Gordon Brown the man of the personal pension ripoff, the man of selling gold for half it's worth, the man not watching when the markets crashed.

The light tough regulation on the banking sector helped to fuel the 2008 crash.

Everything he touched was an absolute car crash

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

"Man of the PayPal" on 14:04 - May 21 with 2779 viewsSpruceMoose

"Man of the PayPal" on 14:03 - May 21 by flimflam

The light tough regulation on the banking sector helped to fuel the 2008 crash.

Everything he touched was an absolute car crash

I'm sure he would be flattered that you think he was powerful enough to crash the global economy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"Man of the PayPal" on 14:09 - May 21 with 2776 viewsflimflam

"Man of the PayPal" on 14:04 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

I'm sure he would be flattered that you think he was powerful enough to crash the global economy.

Helped dear boy helped.

It was mis selling of sub prime mortgages in the US as you well know but the relaxing of regulations in this country which were on his watch left us exposed and the rest is history.

And who picked up the bill?

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

(No subject) on 14:10 - May 21 with 2771 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 14:00 - May 21 by 26_Paz

the former stockbroker; yeah him.

He's been in politics since the age of 30, he is the definition of a career politician. He has no clue about 'the real world', he lives in a privileged bubble funded by shady characters like Banks. He is a real man of the PayPal is old Nige. Total charlatan. I'm amazed people are taken in by him.

"Man of the PayPal" on 14:20 - May 21 with 2755 viewsGlasgowBlue

I could have sworn he said "man of the Pay Paul". Who the hell is Paul?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

(No subject) on 15:02 - May 21 with 2695 views26_Paz

(No subject) on 14:10 - May 21 by Herbivore

He's been in politics since the age of 30, he is the definition of a career politician. He has no clue about 'the real world', he lives in a privileged bubble funded by shady characters like Banks. He is a real man of the PayPal is old Nige. Total charlatan. I'm amazed people are taken in by him.

So your saying he's a 'career politician' whilst simultaneously admitting he also had a career as a stockbroker, it can't be both!
The definition of 'career politician' is someone who has spent their entire career in politics. It was actually you who first mentioned on this thread that he is a former stockbroker. You can't hit him with both the 'career politician' stick and the 'ex banker' stick. They are completely contradictory!

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) on 15:37 - May 21 with 2663 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 15:02 - May 21 by 26_Paz

So your saying he's a 'career politician' whilst simultaneously admitting he also had a career as a stockbroker, it can't be both!
The definition of 'career politician' is someone who has spent their entire career in politics. It was actually you who first mentioned on this thread that he is a former stockbroker. You can't hit him with both the 'career politician' stick and the 'ex banker' stick. They are completely contradictory!

He's been a politician for the best part of 30 years, there are very few active politicians who have been in politics longer. He worked as a stockbroker for a third of the time he's spent in politics, he's been a politician since the age of 30. I think that more than qualifies him as a career politician. Your definition is incredibly narrow, how many people in Westminster do you believe have never done anything other than been in politics? It's not many.

And tell me, what do you really think Farage knows about the real world? He went to public school, worked in the city, and has been in politics since 1993. You'd struggle to find anyone who has had a life more coddled in the trappings of privilege and elitism. He is the definition of the establishment.

You've been totally had by this man of the PayPal, mate. He's hoodwinked you. He's everything he's managed to convince you that he's against.

(No subject) on 15:42 - May 21 with 2653 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 15:37 - May 21 by Herbivore

He's been a politician for the best part of 30 years, there are very few active politicians who have been in politics longer. He worked as a stockbroker for a third of the time he's spent in politics, he's been a politician since the age of 30. I think that more than qualifies him as a career politician. Your definition is incredibly narrow, how many people in Westminster do you believe have never done anything other than been in politics? It's not many.

And tell me, what do you really think Farage knows about the real world? He went to public school, worked in the city, and has been in politics since 1993. You'd struggle to find anyone who has had a life more coddled in the trappings of privilege and elitism. He is the definition of the establishment.

You've been totally had by this man of the PayPal, mate. He's hoodwinked you. He's everything he's managed to convince you that he's against.

He doesn't even drink the beer he's so often photographed with. He's mugged off so many Gammons. They're in too deep to ever admit it though.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 15:51]

(No subject) on 15:46 - May 21 with 2648 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 15:42 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

He doesn't even drink the beer he's so often photographed with. He's mugged off so many Gammons. They're in too deep to ever admit it though.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 15:51]

It's wilful blindness really, isn't it? They refuse to see the obvious because they agree with words that Farage doesn't even believe in half the time he's firing them out. He's an absolute charlatan and anyone who follows him is, frankly, a cretin.

(No subject) on 23:03 - May 21 with 2565 viewsThe_Last_Baron

(No subject) on 15:46 - May 21 by Herbivore

It's wilful blindness really, isn't it? They refuse to see the obvious because they agree with words that Farage doesn't even believe in half the time he's firing them out. He's an absolute charlatan and anyone who follows him is, frankly, a cretin.

All the Remoaners have is smears. No arguments to back up their wish to remain in the EU. NONE. Very sad.

Enjoy Friday boyos.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

(No subject) on 23:08 - May 21 with 2559 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 23:03 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

All the Remoaners have is smears. No arguments to back up their wish to remain in the EU. NONE. Very sad.

Enjoy Friday boyos.

There are plenty of arguments to remain in the EU, but you don't want to hear them. And where are the smears? Everything I've said about Farage is true and on that basis it's also perfectly reasonable to assert that anyone who still votes for Farage knowing those things is a cretin. Your post reads like a Trump tweet. Have a word with yourself.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 23:08]

(No subject) on 23:15 - May 21 with 2553 viewsThe_Last_Baron

(No subject) on 23:08 - May 21 by Herbivore

There are plenty of arguments to remain in the EU, but you don't want to hear them. And where are the smears? Everything I've said about Farage is true and on that basis it's also perfectly reasonable to assert that anyone who still votes for Farage knowing those things is a cretin. Your post reads like a Trump tweet. Have a word with yourself.
[Post edited 21 May 2019 23:08]

We are never going to agree laddie as you've been well and truly taken in with the EEC/European Union indoctrination programme prevalent since the 1970s.. The EU is undemocratic, it's a project hellbent on creating a dictatorial, federal superstate, rotten to its core. It will fail, sooner or later. The peoples of Europe will see to that.

I prefer sovereign nation states with their own currency and democratically elected parliament.

Once Thursday is out of the way we will then look towards taking Westminster at the next General Election. It's possible either as holding the balance of power or even in a coalition as a majority partner. We can clean up te UK political system and get the nation back on track.

It's gonna be magnificent.

(No subject) on 23:17 - May 21 with 2549 viewsreusersfreekicks

(No subject) on 13:41 - May 21 by 26_Paz

I mean the political establishment, the types who have never had a job outside politics and as a consequence know nothing about the real world

You are beginning to sound like your hero. He is establishment and political establishment in every way except that he's better at screwing every last penny out of an organisation he accuses of waste. Now being investigated for his 450k from Banks too. All the while accusing any organisation that confronts him with his wide ranging hypocrisy of a conspiracy and trying to whip up a populist backlash as per the fascist 30s and 40s. He is despicable in so many ways. Yet you and so many others fall for it. Honestly what is the matter with people.
(No subject) on 23:26 - May 21 with 2542 viewsThe_Last_Baron

(No subject) on 23:17 - May 21 by reusersfreekicks

You are beginning to sound like your hero. He is establishment and political establishment in every way except that he's better at screwing every last penny out of an organisation he accuses of waste. Now being investigated for his 450k from Banks too. All the while accusing any organisation that confronts him with his wide ranging hypocrisy of a conspiracy and trying to whip up a populist backlash as per the fascist 30s and 40s. He is despicable in so many ways. Yet you and so many others fall for it. Honestly what is the matter with people.

Now you're talking tosh man. Farage is not a fascist by any stretch of the imagination. He's a British patriot and a true democrat. And there is more to the Brexit Party than Nigel Farage.

We have had a democratic vote and it must be respected and fully implemented if democracy is to prevail. Farage has recently said that the EU fanatics are destabilising the country due to their refusal to accept losing, and he's spot on. I get the feeling that these losers would rather spark a civil conflict rather than accept the democratic result. This will not end well for anybody if this continues. We must leave properly.

(No subject) on 23:27 - May 21 with 2541 viewsreusersfreekicks

(No subject) on 23:15 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

We are never going to agree laddie as you've been well and truly taken in with the EEC/European Union indoctrination programme prevalent since the 1970s.. The EU is undemocratic, it's a project hellbent on creating a dictatorial, federal superstate, rotten to its core. It will fail, sooner or later. The peoples of Europe will see to that.

I prefer sovereign nation states with their own currency and democratically elected parliament.

Once Thursday is out of the way we will then look towards taking Westminster at the next General Election. It's possible either as holding the balance of power or even in a coalition as a majority partner. We can clean up te UK political system and get the nation back on track.

That frankly is terrifying. He is not cleaning anything up. He has screwed the EU for every penny he can get whilst doing as little work as possible. He is being subbed by Aaron Banks. He is trying to turn people against news organisations in a pathetic imitation of that idiot across the Atlantic. Do you not know where populism led in 30s and 40s Europe. Stop being so deluded.
(No subject) on 23:32 - May 21 with 2532 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 23:15 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

Wow. Pure propaganda and zero insight. Frightening.

(No subject) on 23:34 - May 21 with 2531 viewsThe_Last_Baron

(No subject) on 23:27 - May 21 by reusersfreekicks

That frankly is terrifying. He is not cleaning anything up. He has screwed the EU for every penny he can get whilst doing as little work as possible. He is being subbed by Aaron Banks. He is trying to turn people against news organisations in a pathetic imitation of that idiot across the Atlantic. Do you not know where populism led in 30s and 40s Europe. Stop being so deluded.

Cry me a river.

We have had to listen to state propaganda from the BBC for the last 25 years so quit whinging. the internet has redressed the balance on this and now people can escape the media indoctrination and you are seeing some fine results. There's a reason why the Guardian is the go to newspaper for BBC employees as that is their mindset in print.

Politics in the UK is rotten with people who fail to carry out their manifesto pledges when they get in. Brexit has shown them up for what they are and now it's time for a peaceful revolution, via the ballot box. I hope you give this movement a chance before writing it off as I believe that The Brexit Party in power would do wonders for the nation. Policies are going to come directly from the people who support it and that will be refreshing. Direct democracy, no middlemen to mess things up.

(No subject) on 23:35 - May 21 with 2529 viewsreusersfreekicks

(No subject) on 23:26 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

Now you're talking tosh man. Farage is not a fascist by any stretch of the imagination. He's a British patriot and a true democrat. And there is more to the Brexit Party than Nigel Farage.

We have had a democratic vote and it must be respected and fully implemented if democracy is to prevail. Farage has recently said that the EU fanatics are destabilising the country due to their refusal to accept losing, and he's spot on. I get the feeling that these losers would rather spark a civil conflict rather than accept the democratic result. This will not end well for anybody if this continues. We must leave properly.

Sorry I forgot to mention Anne Widdicombe and her prophecy that Brexit will be like the WW2 aftermath but that we British can cope. Or is it that woman of the people Rees Mogg I should have discussed?
So no the Brexit Party is not more than Farage. "True democrat" and "Patriot." Shudder!
(No subject) on 23:36 - May 21 with 2526 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 23:26 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

Totally brainwashed.

(No subject) on 23:37 - May 21 with 2520 viewsHerbivore

(No subject) on 23:34 - May 21 by The_Last_Baron

Cry me a river.

We have had to listen to state propaganda from the BBC for the last 25 years so quit whinging. the internet has redressed the balance on this and now people can escape the media indoctrination and you are seeing some fine results. There's a reason why the Guardian is the go to newspaper for BBC employees as that is their mindset in print.

Politics in the UK is rotten with people who fail to carry out their manifesto pledges when they get in. Brexit has shown them up for what they are and now it's time for a peaceful revolution, via the ballot box. I hope you give this movement a chance before writing it off as I believe that The Brexit Party in power would do wonders for the nation. Policies are going to come directly from the people who support it and that will be refreshing. Direct democracy, no middlemen to mess things up.

Totally, totally brainwashed.

(No subject) on 23:38 - May 21 with 2516 viewsreusersfreekicks

Cry me a river.

Conspiracy theorist and bonkers all rolled into one. The cult of Farage has won you over. I hope you escape one day....
(No subject) on 23:46 - May 21 with 2507 viewseireblue

Cry me a river.

So Farage won’t do what he did in 2014 with respect to the 2010 UKIP manifesto.

Or had you forgotten about that?
[Post edited 21 May 2019 23:50]
(No subject) on 00:11 - May 22 with 2481 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 23:38 - May 21 by reusersfreekicks

Conspiracy theorist and bonkers all rolled into one. The cult of Farage has won you over. I hope you escape one day....

He has to be trolling surely? Nobody could be that dumb!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024