Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... 17:48 - Jun 29 with 1288 viewsSpruceMoose

...for something and it has arrived anytime before 1 minute to the latest time promised?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 17:58 - Jun 29 with 1257 viewspickles110564

Check the date m8, you have probably selected the wrong one.
Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 18:00 - Jun 29 with 1248 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 17:58 - Jun 29 by pickles110564

Check the date m8, you have probably selected the wrong one.

Yet another great contribution from you.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 18:01 - Jun 29 with 1256 viewsJ2BLUE

Had the opposite problem with Asda. used to leave off work at 6 so i would choose a delivery slot between 7 and 9. Most of the time they would phone me as I was driving home saying they were waiting outside.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 18:03 - Jun 29 with 1247 viewsSpruceMoose

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 18:01 - Jun 29 by J2BLUE

Had the opposite problem with Asda. used to leave off work at 6 so i would choose a delivery slot between 7 and 9. Most of the time they would phone me as I was driving home saying they were waiting outside.

Yeah that's equally bad. I find it more infuriating to have a promise broken than if I were to have to just wait in all day. Not only are they an hour late I've now got to waste my time calling them to see where the fook they are.

There have to be easier ways to take delivery of my Pickles Real Doll.

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 19:07 - Jun 29 with 1177 viewsfactual_blue

Yes.

We once had a washing machine from Comet delivered half an hour before the start of the delivery slot.

As per their terms and conditions, I complained this was outside of the delivery slot, and I got the delivery charge refunded.

In my defence, the delivery slot was 'from 07:30hrs to 13:30hrs'. 07:00hrs is plainly unacceptable.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 20:15 - Jun 29 with 1097 viewsSuperblue95

Ordered a chinese recently for delivery and they said it would be 45 or so minutes. 15 minutes later they were at my door.

Does that count?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 20:17 - Jun 29 with 1088 viewshoppy

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 19:07 - Jun 29 by factual_blue

Yes.

We once had a washing machine from Comet delivered half an hour before the start of the delivery slot.

As per their terms and conditions, I complained this was outside of the delivery slot, and I got the delivery charge refunded.

In my defence, the delivery slot was 'from 07:30hrs to 13:30hrs'. 07:00hrs is plainly unacceptable.

Aren’t you old folk always up really early anyway? Surely it wouldn’t have mattered that much?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 20:43 - Jun 29 with 1057 viewsPippin1970

I wouldn't worry the wife buys organic washing powder . Comes in package. Gave it to me whilst white powder spilling out. I just laughed and gave it back to him. Got 3 months free supply without uttering a word.
Login to get fewer ads

Has anyone ever been given a delivery window... on 22:44 - Jun 29 with 974 viewsOldsmoker

When I said Christmas I didn't mean this year.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024