Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Judge linked with QPR again... 07:43 - Jun 30 with 7787 viewsKieran_Knows

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:05 - Jul 1 with 991 viewschicoazul

Judge is going, he wants to leave and who can blame him. Mayor is his replacement.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:07 - Jul 1 with 987 viewschicoazul

Judge linked with QPR again... on 16:10 - Jun 30 by SomethingBlue

He's going to go, isn't he. We can't have nice things.

He's far too good for L1 though to be fair, and he and Warburton go way back. If we get a half decent fee for him like 700k or something it will be good business all round, he will be playing at the right level and we will obviously reinvest the funds on the team oh wait hang on I just saw a flaw in my plan.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:10 - Jul 1 with 969 viewsportmanking

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:05 - Jul 1 by chicoazul

Judge is going, he wants to leave and who can blame him. Mayor is his replacement.

Stop peddling the myth that he wants to leave. All genuine connections state that he's happy here and wants to play his part in getting us back up.
Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:11 - Jul 1 with 967 viewschicoazul

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:10 - Jul 1 by portmanking

Stop peddling the myth that he wants to leave. All genuine connections state that he's happy here and wants to play his part in getting us back up.

Of course he wants to leave, QPR are in the league above us and will pay him more money, it's literally that simple.

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:13 - Jul 1 with 960 viewsportmanking

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:11 - Jul 1 by chicoazul

Of course he wants to leave, QPR are in the league above us and will pay him more money, it's literally that simple.

I really don't think QPR could overpay to get him. They have had to cut their cloth hugely of late.
Judge linked with QPR again... on 09:02 - Jul 1 with 886 viewschicoazul

Judge linked with QPR again... on 08:13 - Jul 1 by portmanking

I really don't think QPR could overpay to get him. They have had to cut their cloth hugely of late.

QPR could easily pay him double what we are.

Judge linked with QPR again... on 09:45 - Jul 1 with 824 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Judge linked with QPR again... on 12:41 - Jun 30 by tractorboy1978

I think the majority are agreed he is going to be pivotal - he's the first name on Lambert's team sheet. His market value is probably around £1m but the money is largely irrelevant to how we will perform on the pitch as it won't be reinvested. If we are looking to get promoted at the first time of asking we can't sell our best player.

His market value isn’t anywhere near £1m - anywhere near that price is very much the inflated we don’t really want to sell fee. He is an attacking player who has scored/assisted about 2 goals at Championship level since coming back from injury a year and a half ago, which is why he was available for free and no one else wanted him

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Judge linked with QPR again... on 09:50 - Jul 1 with 813 viewstextbackup

Judge signs for free
judge sold for 1m
mayor in for free
Evans happy, us sad, but cant be too sad as we don't have 100m to buy the club
and repeat

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

Judge linked with QPR again... on 09:55 - Jul 1 with 792 viewschicoazul

Judge linked with QPR again... on 09:50 - Jul 1 by textbackup

Judge signs for free
judge sold for 1m
mayor in for free
Evans happy, us sad, but cant be too sad as we don't have 100m to buy the club
and repeat

That's just the way it is in L1 when clubs in the league above can pay more money.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024