Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is 13:40 - Jul 9 with 1209 viewshomer_123

Failing me

1. BBC TV series early 2000s or late 1990s post apocalyptic following a group of survivors (not Survivors based on Terry Nations book I dont think) as they travel round the UK avoiding various threats (dogs...themselves etc). After Tripod. Seem to remember a ginger haired character carrying a brief case!

2. Thriller book about buildings collapsing...cover up of concrete disease etc Cannot remember author or even remotely the title

Any assist greatly appreciated.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:43 - Jul 9 with 1174 viewsStokieBlue

No idea.

Tripods was excellent though. Scary as well as a youngun. You're a bit far out on the date though - it was 1985!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:45 - Jul 9 with 1164 viewsvapour_trail

Here’s an assist, courtesy of Arnold:

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:46 - Jul 9 with 1151 viewsBigManBlue

Is 1. Threads? Or is that a bit early?

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:48 - Jul 9 with 1138 viewsfooters

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:46 - Jul 9 by BigManBlue

Is 1. Threads? Or is that a bit early?

Threads? Think you're about 20 years out there, buddy.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:55 - Jul 9 with 1100 viewskizaitfc

1. Series sounds like The Last Train, I think this was set in Sheffield? Would have been late 90s I believe

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:55 - Jul 9 with 1102 viewsPendejo

Don't know this programme but...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Train_(TV_series)

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:55 - Jul 9 with 1099 viewshomer_123

OMG...so for 1.

It was ITV and not the BBC and it was The Last Train

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Train_(TV_series)

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:56 - Jul 9 with 1094 viewshomer_123

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:55 - Jul 9 by Pendejo

Don't know this programme but...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Train_(TV_series)

Yes that is it. Thanks!

Login to get fewer ads

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:56 - Jul 9 with 1092 viewshomer_123

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:55 - Jul 9 by kizaitfc

1. Series sounds like The Last Train, I think this was set in Sheffield? Would have been late 90s I believe

Just found it ... got the guy from Full Monty in it!

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:57 - Jul 9 with 1090 viewshomer_123

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 13:43 - Jul 9 by StokieBlue

No idea.

Tripods was excellent though. Scary as well as a youngun. You're a bit far out on the date though - it was 1985!

SB

Tripod was superb! 85 though blimey!

Needing the collective wisdom of TWTDs as Google is on 14:10 - Jul 9 with 1049 viewsPinewoodblue

Would the answer to 1 be "The last train"

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024