Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain 19:17 - Jul 17 with 1028 viewsElderGrizzly

From next year.

You go first Elon...

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 19:20 - Jul 17 with 1019 viewssparks

How is his hyperloop getting on....

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 19:20 - Jul 17 with 1020 viewschicoazul

What is it about male pattern baldness and sociopathy?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 19:34 - Jul 17 with 992 viewsWD19

He looks like he has polished his face too hard.....
Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 19:40 - Jul 17 with 980 viewsSteve_M

Will it stop him calling people paedophiles?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 19:41 - Jul 17 with 970 viewsfooters

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 19:40 - Jul 17 by Steve_M

Will it stop him calling people paedophiles?

After all, it's only him who's calling for unwanted insertions.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 20:10 - Jul 17 with 944 viewsFtnfwest

I’ll just insert chip shop chips into me gob I think
Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 20:14 - Jul 17 with 934 viewsElderGrizzly

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 19:41 - Jul 17 by footers

After all, it's only him who's calling for unwanted insertions.

He is just reenacting various Marvel movie scripts isn’t he?
Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 20:48 - Jul 17 with 896 viewsgordon

Been waiting for this for ages. Will store all my passwords on it.
Login to get fewer ads

Elon Musk wants to insert microchips into your brain on 20:51 - Jul 17 with 890 viewsJ2BLUE

I don't think so.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024