Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match 17:00 - Jul 18 with 1320 viewsFPL_Tractor

Sad times

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:04 - Jul 18 with 1277 viewsblueislander

I assume that you are a member of the club’s medical staff, so thanks for posting that information. Could you possibly inform Phil, as it seems to have passed him by.
Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:07 - Jul 18 with 1221 viewsSWGF

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:04 - Jul 18 by blueislander

I assume that you are a member of the club’s medical staff, so thanks for posting that information. Could you possibly inform Phil, as it seems to have passed him by.

Or the club have posted it themselves

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:08 - Jul 18 with 1216 viewsSitfcB

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:04 - Jul 18 by blueislander

You look stupid.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:13 - Jul 18 with 1175 viewsblueislander

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:08 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

You look stupid.

It was not on the site when I posted it, but I do apologies to the OP.
Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:16 - Jul 18 with 1160 viewsSitfcB

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:13 - Jul 18 by blueislander

It was not on the site when I posted it, but I do apologies to the OP.

Tweet posted at 16:58.

Give Phil a chance!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Nor will Chambers, Sears, Folami and Morris on 17:20 - Jul 18 with 1144 viewsTrequartista

anyone else we've missed?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:26 - Jul 18 with 1119 viewschicoazul

This club is cursed.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:27 - Jul 18 with 1116 viewsblueislander

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 17:16 - Jul 18 by SitfcB

Tweet posted at 16:58.

Give Phil a chance!

Don’t do Twitter I’m afraid.
Login to get fewer ads

Nor will Chambers, Sears, Folami and Morris on 17:27 - Jul 18 with 1116 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Nor will Chambers, Sears, Folami and Morris on 17:20 - Jul 18 by Trequartista

anyone else we've missed?

Judge, Edwards and Nolan have two weeks to get completely fit and match sharp. Can't see it. Judge might make it with a cast though given he'd be in good shape from Ireland.

Huws is bound to break down sadly. I just can't believe after two years of constant injuries we could have a nice thing. He would be superb in Division 3. No way the football gods will allow it.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Nor will Chambers, Sears, Folami and Morris on 18:06 - Jul 18 with 1020 viewsFPL_Tractor

Nor will Chambers, Sears, Folami and Morris on 17:27 - Jul 18 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Judge, Edwards and Nolan have two weeks to get completely fit and match sharp. Can't see it. Judge might make it with a cast though given he'd be in good shape from Ireland.

Huws is bound to break down sadly. I just can't believe after two years of constant injuries we could have a nice thing. He would be superb in Division 3. No way the football gods will allow it.

You’d think Edwards and Nolan would need to be on the bench tomorrow to have a chance really. Will be really interesting how they play Huws. I wonder if he’ll start tomorrow but miss the midweek game entirely so he can play the final pre season match.

I think Judge might be on the bench at best, as he surely won’t play (m)any pre season matches.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Bish out 3 months, Nsiala and Lankester not going to make first match on 18:31 - Jul 18 with 977 viewstractorshark

Sad news but let’s be fair it isn’t really a shock.
For a couple of years, our squad has been made up of rookies and experienced players with a history of injuries.
I’m trying to stay positive for the season ahead but looking at the squad numbers today highlighted the lack of true quality at the club. Or certainly quality you can rely on week in week out.
Our injury record is shocking and it’s the reason why we must not sign the likes of Will Keane.
The Colchester game will give us a little more indication of what lies ahead but, right now, I wouldn’t be placing any bets on us reaching the playoffs.
Sunderland, Pompey, Peterborough should be up there, along with Rotherham who, let’s be honest, should have got at least a point off us in January.
That’s how far we’ve fallen when you’re worried about Rotherham.
I genuinely like Lambert and he’s a good fit for the club but at some point he’s got to start winning games and not just popularity contests.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024